Sign in to follow this  
Rhodite

UKF Warrior (MCV80) v1.0 Released

**Official UKF News Release**

Warrior IFV (MCV80)

Project UKF are proud to release our Warrior IFV pack one.  This pack contains 6 variants of the Warrior IFV in use with the British Army.

This pack includes many features: working Milan with tube ejection animation, working animated rear door, Debus command, suspension, gun recoil, and most importantly the UKF seal of high authenticity.  Future packs will contain many additional features.

warpic1.jpg

warpic2.jpg

warpic3.jpg

warpic4.jpg

warpic5.jpg

Features

FEATURES:

========

Meticulously detailed models.

Desert And GB (Green/Black) camo variants.

Normal and uparmoured (CH - Chobham) variants.

Working Milan with tube ejection animation.

Working rear door with animation and SFX.

Debus script for fast debus from the vehicle.

Rarden 30mm cannon with HE and AP ammo.

Accurate complement of ammunition per vehicle.

Coaxially mounted 7.62mm chaingun.

SFOR script for SFOR markings.

Working suspension - only in single player.

Working cannon recoil.

ECP & FDF compliance.

As always, please read the readme contained in the .rar to find out all the scripts and their uses. Any bug reports can be posted here or on our forums. We hope you enjoy the addon as much as we've enjoyed making it. Thanks goes to Got Flashpoint? for hosting the files!

)DOWNLOAD ~ 43mb

The addon requires:

JAM 2

UKF DPM Pack v1.1

And the UKF_Weapons.pbo, supplied with the addon.  (this version supercedes the version released in WMIK pack 1.1

great.

nice work guys, downloading smile_o.gif

Raptor

AWESOME!!! What a weekend it has been for the OFP community. Naval Infantry from RHS, ECP, now this. Forgive me if I am forgetting anything else.

Ohh ya. My Royal marines just became more useful. I gonna go on a scud hunt with these things. Nice work. And like keep it up yo!

The Warrior looks outstanding (Typical UKF)! notworthy.gif

When I get home, I'll download and take a good look... as well as set-up a mirror of course.

biggrin_o.gif

Ohh ya. My Royal marines just became more useful. I gonna go on a scud hunt with these things. Nice work. And like keep it up yo!

In real life the RM do not use Warrior. Only if supported by an Army unit that has them, i.e. Armoured Infantry support.

Enjoy.

What a fantastic Monday morning! Been looking forward to these for a while now - can't wait to try them out tonight.

Cheers PUKF!

In real life the RM do not use Warrior. Only if supported by an Army unit that has them, i.e. Armoured Infantry support.

Enjoy.

But the warriors are the only 'Armoured' infantry vehicles for brit addons out there right?

Looks awesome guys! Good job.

RED

Guest The Cobra

Beautiful, though I'm not gonna download it sad_o.gif

Gr8 work!

Ahhh....great work inlove.gif

You really made me happy today...the choby-version is fantastic!!!

More kit to kick arses yay.gif

Tanks PUKF notworthy.gif

Thank you UKF team for another excellent release, the Warrior looks very good and higly detailed, new british gear is always very appriciated smile_o.gif

I think you've done a great job on the sound ( seen and heard some Warriors in Sennelager ) and the Milan... newer seen on that was so close to the original...same dull stearing and slow reaction as the real one. Stunning...you REALLY made my day!

I'm of shooting Milans all over Everon

biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the comments so far

Remember if you find a bug please post HERE

Thanks all and enjoy biggrin_o.gif

cant download it mate the my download keeps stopping before completion crazy_o.gif any mirrors?

none as yet confused_o.gif

GOTF could be experiencing a surge of downloads due to the ECP release and this release... give it time

cant download it mate the my download keeps stopping before completion crazy_o.gif any mirrors?

Tried using wget or a different browser?

Some mirrors would be good.

Truly amazing, just overrun an afgan rebel held airport in this, got my 1st ECP AI surrender too, poor bastard surrendered just too late to avoid the wrath of the 30mm HE from 50 meters away tounge2.gif