Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Hi, afther play a bit more to the AAO... i've been looking at the M4's in the hands of the SF's &... looks like as if our M4's were a bit bigger than as they should be... resize 'em to 0.91, will make 'em of the same size than the C8X_Weapons; but i don't know how they could look like, resized to 0.93 or 0.95 . There goes some pics to compare the size of the AAO M4's & our M4's.

aao_m4scale.jpg

aao_m4scale01.jpg

What u say?, they look smaller than our M4's. Let's cu.

how about this for a size reference, huh?

http://img199.exs.cx/img199/51/444441ov.jpg

Stock all the way in, short barrel... A bit too short compared to the normal ones?

First I thought it was something like XM773 but...

It is a shorty. Normal lower and upper and stock, and handguard.

I have a question mate... when you are done are you going to release the textures too, so we can add then into the Do it yourself folder (INQ_CONST... I think?) and make our own versions with your textures?

I think it would be a great idea if the textures were added to the addon as a sep file in TGA format for others to experiment some more. It would be nice to add some bump or dirt here & there or even some sticker or tape. You know - personalise it a bit.

Would actually be of more use as *.PSD format, as they include layers and such which *.TGA format files lose during the save process.

Hi, there's a problem with that, i haven't any IN site; so once done the M4's textures (only the black version remains) i should mail it to the OFP related sites; i think that i've many of the .psd files, but not all. I've for sure all the .tga's of the (D) & (W) M4's and only in .tga's... there'r 98Mb. But yes, if some reel addon maker want the textures, of course that i could try to find a way of send him/her the textures.

From the black M4's, i've "all the .psd textures" because i just made two & im stopped at the RIS castles & they'r lights, shadows & scratches. I still without know what to do with the size of the M4's. Let's cu

Hi, there's a problem with that, i haven't any IN site; so once done the M4's textures (only the black version remains) i should mail it to the OFP related sites; i think that i've many of the .psd files, but not all. I've for sure all the .tga's of the (D) & (W) M4's and only in .tga's... there'r 98Mb. But yes, if some reel addon maker want the textures, of course that i could try to find a way of send him/her the textures.

From the black M4's, i've "all the .psd textures" because i just made two & im stopped at the RIS castles & they'r lights, shadows & scratches. I still without know what to do with the size of the M4's. Let's cu

Can you consider me a one of that lucky ones who would receive those textures?

Hi, yes gordy, you're if u want 1 of those in the list of receivers of the textures that i made; but as nothing in this life it's free... i've some conditions:

1St) End the distance LODs of my wip_g36k pack.

2Nd) Fix the model & tweak the config of some units by me.

3Th) Talk to me before release any weapon that uses the textures

that i made with so much pain for the most glory of God.

*Jackal, Inquisitor & Earl, Suchey & Joko Floko are the only 1's not subjected to this conditions. Let's cu.

Hi, well... looks like that no one likes to work for get something eh..!?; anyway... the MF (= Muzzle Flash, not MUTHA FUCKA) it's provisional, but i love it; wacha think?.

MF:

m4_mf.jpg

The other MF's that we could use are:

- C8X_Weapons MF

- BIS XMWhatever MF

I think that this is the best muzzle flash (thanks to CassieG). Let's cu.

I will not help u cause I know shit about LODs and about the same about configs.

Hi, i've made 6 more M4's, im not sure if they'r needed, but i think that they ldon't look bad at all & could serve for mercs or some kind of spotters. We do 'em? or we pass?. Let's cu.

wip_m4dx20short:

m4_dx20short.jpg

wip_m4dx20shortsd:

m4_dx20shortsd.jpg

wip_m4w20xshort:

m4_wx20short.jpg

those are looking kick ass! smile_o.gif

Damn, these weapons with Lasers new rangers and deltas !!! damn smile_o.gif

Hi, i like those M4's as much as the inventory icons; i should talk with the man that's making and helping me to fix some small things in the distance LODs, if he say that he don't want to make the distance LODs of those x20rnds M4short versions... then no x20rdns M4's short, same than with the config writter.

Custom Icons:

m4_icons.jpg

-wip_m4mag

-wip_m4sdmag

-wip_m4x20mag

-wip_m4x20sdmag

-wip_mkshells (x5 shells

-wip_m4cmag (x100 rnds)

-wip_m4csdmag (x100 rnds)

-wip_flare

-wip_flarebox (x15 flares)

-wip_m433nade

-wip_m433vest (x20 M433 nades)

those should be the names for those magazines & those, the icons. Let's cu.

Heh, guess its free for me to mod since i'm Jackal tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Hi, we not only gonna do those shorter x20 rdns M4's M68 sighted, we also... gonna at least try; to make a XM177E2 in Desert, Woodland & uncamoed; like the other M4's, we don't know it for sure... but we gonna try it. "Just a little bit harder".

XM177E2:

xm177e2.jpg

XM177E2SD:

xm177e2_dsd.jpg

XM177E2_w Body:

xm177e2_w.jpg

Let's cu