Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Amazing, the short 20rds magazines are looking very good.

Can't wait to see all those fantastic guns ingame.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Hi, the idea it's to make those CAR-15 with x30 rdns magazines and x20; the x30 look better clipped, but i like that x20 mags & how they make those m4x20short look like as a toy carryable by children from 7 to 16. >>;-) let's cu.

Hi, i've end the RIS scratched edges textures, unfortunately the lower RIS still unmade, because it's a pain; took me 2 hours to finnish those RIS castles, but well... i think that they don't look so bad. I'll begin to work on the CAR-15's once that i end all the black textures of the M4's; im thinking in add the feature of when u drop a magazine it appears in the ground as the mag that it's; i'll need to make specific textures for each mag, but the C-Mag have a empty place in the top; there's no M433 grenade model, there's no flares box model or single flare & there's no model for the grenadier vest. Let it half done (the mags) it's an idea that don't likes me... i'll preffer the BIS box than just half of the mags. Let's cu.

M4A1 RIS Progress:

m4_progress02.jpg

Hi, i've changed the INQ Weapons 1.1 Paa textures to try in game how the size of the M4's are & how the camo look like, if it works or don't... how many detail it looses by the distance and how fanzy it gonna be once i end the textures, me & the man who's making the distance LODs end 'em succesfully & we send the models ended to the man who offered himself for make the config of our wip_m4a1 addon pack. This is how the INQ_M4 look like in the hands of a unit:

inqm4_02.jpg

inqm4_03.jpg

So... based on 45mins of check how the weapon looks like in the hands of an AI & with the TACTview, i've concluded that the size it's right & that the camo works; also that it looses almost (if not more) the 50% of the detail, but still looking good to me. Let's cu

Great.. i cant wait for these things... theres one more important thing that can really turn a weapon into a just something on my hard drive.. or one that ill always give on my Special Forces Units. The Sounds!! Alot of the m4's made for ofp have some very baddddd m4 sounds... the old Bas ones were horrible and made me not even want to play with the Delta's or Rangers... i even get turned off at Laser's sounds on his m4's. Dont even get me started on JAM. I think the best M4 Sounds are Earls or either the SJB ones from the Tears of The Sun SEALs (Maybe not realistic but sounds cool like it did in the movie.)

Whose sounds are you using?

It's not hard at all to change the sound of an addon. Just some basic renaming in the config, and copy and paste the sound file from the weapon you want.

Hi, the sounds gonna be:

- Not SD: INQ_M16 fire sound.

- SD: E&S C8XM4_sd.

- M203: E&S m203 fire/reload/hit.

- Master Key: I can't remember now... but i think that's the E&S

XM1014, or the INQ_M1014 or the deer_r870 addon

fire/reload/pump.

- Flares: E&S m203 fire/reload.

- Empty: INQ_Mk23 empty sound.

Those are the best sounds for me; once released... if u don't like 'em, find better sounds & unpack/repack the weapons with sounds in the same extension (= .wav or .wss). Let's cu

sounds good to me.. i kinda like the inq m16 sounds. I Cant wait till these combats so i can give these to my special forces in the missions im making.

Hi, i don't want that this weapons be JAM_Mag2 compatible; i never heard the MAAM sounds, but i don't want this weapons pack compatible with a installer/downloader. That's what i think that the MAAM it's. If the JAM_Mag3 see the light before than our M4's and it comes in a simple .zip or .rar, then we'll see; but no JAM_Mag2 or MAAM compatible. Let's cu

Well... MAAM itself is improved JAM2, you need Avon's Amore and some soundpack... And if memory serves, JAM3 is the next step from MAAM.

I can PM you the readme if you want.

I'm not trying to make you to do anything, just... Suggestions.

In case you didn't see it or forgot... Hier!

Hi Wipman,

Great work on these M4s - they look awesome.

About MAAM/JAM: MAAM was just preparatory work for JAM3.

....think of MAAM as the egg, and JAM3 as the chicken. biggrin_o.gif Hopefully JAM3 should release in mid-June (simple .rar file).

Forget about JAM2's sounds. Default JAM3 sounds are based on the best available from the OFP community...and there will be alternative sounds available too.

Cheers,

CH

Hi, good news for all the OFP players, the proximity of the JAM_Mag3 release; over all what's good (in my opinion) it's to don't release it as a installer/downloader (that... "amore...") once we see it released we could think afther check it out, in make a separate config to make this M4's pack JAM_Mag3 compatible. But 1St, we've to end the M4's, & second... check the JAM_Mag3 sounds. Let's cu

Hi, there'r some "problems" with the JAM_Mag2, not only the sounds used by default; the ballistic values and also the recoil. In a JAM_Mag2 AK74/M16/CAR-15/... the bullets fly straight like how the Challenger made it to the hell, that's not good and i don't want something like than in this M4's; i'll like that will be possible to accurize the ballistic values of the M4's to the E&S ACOG optic, but i think that that's not possible (im not sure). Another option, could be... to use the DanM14 ballistic values; but they serve for his M14 ACOG, they'r 7.72x51 values, not 5.56x45; and they'll not fit with the E&S ACOG sight. As recoil... the BIS XM177E, the C8X_aks74u or the INQ_M4 values couldn be closer to the real recoil (more the C8X_aks74u recoil) but i never had a M4A1 in the hands. So... i don't know wich could be the best ballistic/recoil values, i was thinking in use the same ballistic values that my wip_g36ksd have, but afther try it a bit more... i've found that the bullets go up at closer ranges but they don't fall at med/long ranges where they should;they've the same problem, they fly straight. But anyway, in my opinion... the JAM_Mag2 sounds/ballistic values suck. I couldn't make 'em better (i couldn't even't make 'em) but im sure that they suck & that they don't ever get closer to real ballistic values; and that's what i want for our M4's; the more accurate ballistic/recoil values possible, to let the players enjoy the best M4's ever made for the OFP, for they'r SF units & for all those coop missions with released addon units that we still need like the money or the drugs. Let's cu

Hi, there'r some "problems" with the JAM_Mag2, not only the sounds used by default; the ballistic values and also the recoil. In a JAM_Mag2 AK74/M16/CAR-15/... the bullets fly straight like how the Challenger made it to the hell, that's not good and i don't want something like than in this M4's; i'll like that will be possible to accurize the ballistic values of the M4's to the E&S ACOG optic, but i think that that's not possible (im not sure). Another option, could be... to use the DanM14 ballistic values; but they serve for his M14 ACOG, they'r 7.72x51 values, not 5.56x45; and they'll not fit with the E&S ACOG sight. As recoil... the BIS XM177E, the C8X_aks74u or the INQ_M4 values couldn be closer to the real recoil (more the C8X_aks74u recoil) but i never had a M4A1 in the hands. So... i don't know wich could be the best ballistic/recoil values, i was thinking in use the same ballistic values that my wip_g36ksd have, but afther try it a bit more... i've found that the bullets go up at closer ranges but they don't fall at med/long ranges where they should;they've the same problem, they fly straight. But anyway, in my opinion... the JAM_Mag2 sounds/ballistic values suck. I couldn't make 'em better (i couldn't even't make 'em) but im sure that they suck & that they don't ever get closer to real ballistic values; and that's what i want for our M4's; the more accurate ballistic/recoil values possible, to let the players enjoy the best M4's ever made for the OFP, for they'r SF units & for all those coop missions with released addon units that we still need like the money or the drugs. Let's cu

wow

very strong opinion

jam 3 has more accurate muzzle velocities fixed the sound problem, ballistics etc etc.

all were researched and a lot people gave input with researched information

but i guess thats your opinion

Hi, that's my opinion about the JAM_Mag, JAM_Mag2 & a installer/downloader as the "amore..."; i can't say anything about the JAM_Mag3 because i have nothing to base my opinion on. Today i should had been working in the black M4's textures; but instead... i've get drunk; and this is what i made instead. "Sorry..." blame that swedish b.. b.. BOTTLE of ab-slut vodka, isn't my fault.

wip_bugga.jpg

wip_bugga01.jpg

wip_bugga02.jpg

wip_bugga03.jpg

wip_bugga04.jpg

I found out that i like to drink vodka like i like to feed... i look at the bottle & it's like a woman... i hear: "drink me... drink me..." & that's what i do... what could i do?!

wip_bugga05.jpg

wip_bugga06.jpg

wip_bugga07.jpg

wip_bugga08.jpg

I hope to drink less today (saturday) and be able of work a bit in the black M4's textures instead drink 'til get drunk (very very drunk) & then crawl by the house like if the charlies were storming the place... but damn... forget the Ktotte sister, the Ab-Slut (the slut inside the glass) it's the best thing that Swede gave to the word; belive me, im drunk so i must be saying the truth. I killed Kennedy.

wip_bugga09.jpg

wip_bugga10.jpg

wip_bugga11.jpg

It's not (only) for mess arround, it's for tell the fans, the ppl that are helping me to make this M4's for everybody... that u can't ever make the same thing; u know how painfull are of retexture those RIS castles!?, shit, if u'll ever do the same u'll get bored as Satan Housein in a prison cell without TV, DVD, 3 foods x day, 2 female contacts x week & the "common" permisson of walk arround the "prison" without that any guard say "BOOH" to you. Anyway; i hope to drink less this afthernoon when i awake. Let's cu

Ah shit mate, I think you've earned a drink!

Arriba! El bajo! El centro! Para entro!

Or something like that.

Hi!

Sorry to ask this if it was already said before but I dont have the f****ng pacience to read all this pages!

When is the pack gonna be released??

LAter!

BV

Hi, well... im drunk again; but i made what i should, i've ended 1 more texture of the black M4A1's. This is how it the lower RIS castles look like now; the next, the barrel & afther that... an aspirine.

m4_progress03.jpg

the best thing it's that i've 1/4 of the Ab-Slut bottle, so i can get a small blind tomorrow, and enjoy the SWAT 4. Let's cu

P.D: bufff...* i almost don't see the screen...