Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Hi, i've almost ended the 2Nd of the textures of the black M4's, im glad to say that we've a good offer from a config writter to make the config of our M4's; now what we need... it's a modeler that can end the distance LODs of the M4's in all the variants (black, desert & woodland) & then once all the M4 models have they'r LODs & the corrections that they may need... the config whritter could begin to work in the config knowing what models he must recall in it. Let's cu.

Hi wipman, you're advancing so quickly, the M4's are looking great!

Now I was wondering, not so long ago you said something about makeing some CAR-15 with M203's in different camos aswell as M4's, right?

But as soon as you came to that idea, you buried it because you didn't have the correct handles & handguard's, right?

Now I would have sent you these parts the day you said it, but i was a little bit shy biggrin_o.gif, so sorry about that.

The thing is, those CAR-15 pieces/models are ready, textured and waiting on my harddrive. It only has 3 extra textures that you'd need to make desert/woodland/black versions of. The rest of the model has the same INQ textures that you've already done.

If you're interested let me know...

Here are some OFP m4's I would like to see:

m4a1_socom.jpg

jm4a1.jpg

M4_Wiche.jpg

^OK, it would be tihgt, you must admit!

GET RID OF THE LEAPORD SKIN MASTER KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything else is bad-ass.

ALSO: Does anyone have an actualy ADDON.pbo files of inquestors M$'s or MP5's???

Awwww.... That makes my day. Good work on M4's Wipman. Just I agree get rid of that Leopard Skin......... crazy_o.gif

Hi, no CAR-15's, only M4's A1; i don't use the 80's addons, like the HYK units with 80's equipment (i don't even use the HYK units). "My" (= our) M4's are directed to be used by the great LSR west addon units (apart to the players in general); i hate the 80's. The whole ******' decade, Ronald Reagan, Afganistan, Margaret Thacher, my dear country, the cops, the 80's equipment, the 80's choppers, the 80's ppl & vananarama.

Add to that list the addons based on the 80's; the HYK 80's units. No CAR-15's, only those models shown in those O2 screenshots &... if some one dislike the leopard skin for the masterkey... i don't gonna use it in the black M4's; if we can find a modeler that ends the distance LODs of the M4's... once they were released, the ppl could open 'em & change the Mk texture or any other that they dislike & that will not make that they couldn't still use 'em in MP. We've a config writter that wanna writte the config of this weapons; now we need a modeler (& i must end the black M4's textures). Let's cu

Hi, i think that i've ended the 2Nd texture of the black version; i've try to make in the arm of the stock, scratch marks to make it look as very used or something like that, i like how it looks like; if some one preffer how it'll look like without 'em... in the previous page u can see it's shape without 'em. Im on time to go back & let it as it was before instead how it's.

Final? stock & left body side:

m4_progress01.jpg

...80's ? Oh wipman you must have misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about equipping anyones 80's units, or making anything 80'ish.

I was just offering a model of INQ's M4 that has a regular handguard instead of the RIS one and the upper receiver with the fixed handle.

But to texture them, I had to make new handguard & fixed handle textures (only 3 of them). These textures look the same as INQ's. So they'd need the same scratches and lighting effects to blend in with the rest of the textures, that you've already made.

Your M4's look fantastic, I just don't like RIS and flattops (That is in real life I mean, your work is great).

I understand that you might be busy and I don't want to give you more work than you can handle.

.....Regan ? What did he do? biggrin_o.gif

Cheers...

Hi, thanks for the offer MC rae, but im really tyred of retexture 3.000.000 the same M4's... before begin seriously to work on that textures, i made 4 times the woodland camo textures; then, someone asked for M4's in camo; then... i downloaded the LSR Deltass, then... i get tighten with 'em; then i said to myself: "fuck, this M4's sound like a fart & they look ugly like hell; the INQ Weapons look 1.000 times better". Then... i began with the woodland version & the ppl in the OFPEC mIRC channel began to complain (again) about why make only a woodland version that no one wants & that i'll don't find help to end 'em & not a desert version and the uncamoed version to equip non SF units; then... i try to make the desert version... & i said "fuck, IM THE FUCKIN' LORD" & then... i taken the time to try to make the textures in all the variants look as well as i could while i try to find some one that could help me to end all that shits that i don't know how to do (= config and distance LODs).

Anyway... the thing; then you're a modeler MC Rae?, if you're... could u make the distance LODs of all those damn ******' M4A1 versions?, we need u man... i can end in a unknow "short" time the uncamoed textures, but me & the man who offered himself to make the config... can't do nothing without the completed models.

P.D: Reagan was a son of the bitch; and im glad that he's dead. Let's cu.

Well if you can upload the whole pack somewhere and give me a download link to it (privatly via PM or E-Mail), I'll find some time on Thursday and see what i can do...

Jeeez, looks like a wonderful job ... if the sounds are as good as the modelling and textures, this pack is definitely a must have ! Link somewhere ??

Hi, link nowhere yet Totala, the sounds gonna be the best sounds that i seen in OFP 5.56x45mm weapons; this means... :

- not SD sound = INQ M16 sound

- SD sound = E&S & Jocko Floko C8XM4_SD sound

- M203 = E&S & Jocko Floko M203 impact/reload/fire sound

- Master Key = E&S & Jocko Floko fire/reload sound

i think that those are the best sounds so those gonna be the sound files that i gonna use on 'em (giving propper credits to the autors, ovbiosly). Let's cu.

Thanks for your answer Wipman ... harsh to wait !!

Edit : again looks like an awesome work wink_o.gif

Hi, i could have the black textures ready in a few weeks, plus all the models (black, desert & woodland) ready with all the LODs; ready for send to the config writter, try 'em in game & then release 'em in 2 versions, binarized & not binariced. Let's cu.

m4_progress.jpg

Hi, i was thinking in resize the M4's to make 'em of the size of the C8X_Weapons (aka the USMC Addon Pack 1.0) but in game, on the hands of a LSR_Deta unit, the wip_m4dm68sd look good to me; and who made the distance LODs, say that they fit well with the latest DK or whoever Replacement Anims 1.5; what do u think?, i think that the size it's right; the M4A1 it's not a key-ring weapon... so... wacha think about resize 'em?.

I think that we've choosen a muzzle flash in 3D that looks good (thanks to: CassieG) in the non SD M4's & much better in the M4's SD, but we've not pics of that yet, we've to fix some things before add the muzzle flash. Let's cu.

m4_ingame.jpg

accually i think the size is perfect it looks good with delat units as ur pic above shows so i say keep um the way they are wink_o.gif

accually i think the size is perfect it looks good with delat units as ur pic above shows so i say keep um the way they are  wink_o.gif

I agree man. The size looks fine to me. The gun looks superb as well smile_o.gif. Keep up the good work wink_o.gif.

I agree, keep the size as it is. Looks great as always smile_o.gif

Sorry, but I think they are a little bit to big. The most M4s for OFP are to big. The sice of the C8X weapons are nearly perfection.

Sorry, but I think they are a little bit to big. The most M4s for OFP are to big. The sice of the C8X weapons are nearly perfection.

No they are not they are too small, long enough but too small. On the otherhand the CS model is too long.

STGN

If you reduce the length, you have to reduce the wide too. Or you lost the proportion.

Edit: And the C8X weapons are nearly perfection concerning size.

Talkin' about Earl&Suchey's weapons... Looks like I can't use JAM mags with their weapons, atleast normal (JAM) M16A2 mags won't work with the M16A4 + M203 + scope...

Oh, and, BTW, looks great! Keep on the good work.

If you reduce the length, you have to reduce the wide too. Or you lost the proportion.

Edit: And the C8X weapons are nearly perfection concerning size.

no you don't have to reduce the wide, proportions could be rong remember.

If you want somthing that near perfection take a look at Matthijs Diemaco pack(2.1) much better scaled than C8X weapons.

STGN