Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update1

@Franz_Schall [sWAF]: these addons are preloaded in FFUR config.bin so they don't works with CSLA effects config.

I played Update1 with FFUR effects pack on my computer (1.7 Athlon XP, 512RAM, GF3 Ti200) and it works fine if there is average count of units in mission... for an example singleplayer mission "Blata" works fine in 1024x768 but Dynamic Nogova Campain is very lagy. I hope that some players will post their configurations and tips for game settings for better performance.

@Maa

Quote[/b] ]@Franz_Schall [sWAF]: these addons are preloaded in FFUR config.bin so they don't works with CSLA effects config.

Without installing FFUR effects pack (as I did) there is no FFUR_cfg.pbo installed. Well there is a FFUR_stuff.pbo, but there is no change when deleting this file.

Anyhow, does someone else experience this error? I can't exclude an error on my side when installing CSLA and the Mapfact addons.

By the way, I moved the Mapfact addons all the way into \CSLA\Addons folder but this shouldn't be a problem, I think.

[edit:] Fixed a wrong assumption --> see some posts below. It's a mission related bug.

installing now... never played the first two CSLA's, but im convinced now biggrin_o.gif

@Franz_Schall [sWAF]:

This addons are not required for any mission! They are required only for FFUR effect pack. If you delete FFUR_cfg.pbo from your CSLA\Addons folder you can play Dynamic Nogova Campaign without FFUR effects pack.

EDIT:

If you will still have problems with those missing addons, plz unpack Dynamic Nogova Campaign mission and delete these addons ("throwkok", "bn_tracers122") from classes "addOns[]=" and "addOnsAuto[]=" in mission.sqm file.

Or wait for fixed version from Hellfish6.

@ Maa

Ah, I didn't understand you at first.

But to make my situation clear:

- didn't install FFUR effect pack

- there is no file in CSLA\Addons called FFUR_cfg.pbo, so there's nothing to delete

- can't play Dynamic Nogova

- getting error: "Missing Addons: throwkok, bn_tracers122"

[edit:] Saw your edit after posting this one first. Thanks for the fast replys smile_o.gif

To sum it up it's a mission related bug which will get fixed pretty soon by Hellfish6.

Ok ..heres my 2 cents.Theres something wrong with one of your BMP's(not too sure if its yours or not ?).The Green Camo(light blueish green with black stripes)Variant bmp has a "snap" to its POV thats off centre.In TURNED OUT MODE,If you try to look straight ahead...it snaps to the left or right like an elastic band is attached to it.Kinda weird cause the others don't have thre problem and it seems it might be a problem with the models turned out POV being offset?Love the hinds accept for the bombs not disappearing off the hardpoints, and I'm not liking the jump in the auto mode on the AK's(I would tone it down a weee bit).Nice effects on the rockets and I like the tracers.The Mig21 however doesn't fly all theat well with a joystick...too bad... as it was a nice rendering of the mig.BTW...I had done the textures for the mig-21 cockpit for strike Fighters..feel free to use them for your cockpit if you like.you can find it at combat ace.Might give you a sharper pit, texture wise?Well thats all I've found so far...back to it. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Special thanks to all folks in Mother Russia

This is especially for russian OFP-community?

csla32ak.jpg

NOTE from readme file:

We also wish to deny the accusations of us making fun of the tragedy of Russian submarine Kursk by naming the sub in the campaign "Kurs" (Means "Course" in Czech). The authors of campaign chose the similar name to express compassion with the victims and their families and to build kinda memorial of the sailors of Kursk. May them rest in peace.

Even though we were later asked (rather harshly) to change the name, we will not. You know the reason.

edit:

I'm realy disgusted with anti-CSLA propaganda on www.flashpoint.ru forums.

they just don't see talent when it hits them in the face tounge2.gif

this stuff is ace smile_o.gif

Well,the kurs gets into trouble at sea, the crew of that kurs is captured, the kurs itself gets "dismantled", I see their point.

Still, your stuff it nice smile_o.gif . just wished I had chosen the option without FlashFx... any way to remove it without uninstalling / downloading installer again / reinstalling? pretty please? huh.gif

there is a bug with a mi-17 was it i think. it is the one with the torpedos. after drop they are still hanging under the helicopter. wink_o.gif

@gandalf the white:

If you want change your effects setting from FFUR to CSLA you need run installer again and choose only CSLA effects. Then delete FFUR_cfg.pbo, BN_tracer.pbo, tracerSettings.cfg and wbe_tracerfx.pbo from CSLA\Addons folder.

Hi, seems that this update don't works with the OFP v1.96beta + no-CD patch (to be able of listening to the Dead Kennedys, The Bellrays or The 5.6.7.8's while i play), it's weird. Let's cu

Hi, seems that this update don't works with the OFP v1.96beta + no-CD patch (to be able of listening to the Dead Kennedys, The Bellrays or The 5.6.7.8's while i play), it's weird. Let's cu

The official 1.96 works without CD, no need for betas and cracks. smile_o.gif

I like the mod, spent the last three intense hours playing the coops with a friend. I love the vehicles, weapons, soldiers, sounds, effects etc. EDIT: And the leaning and rolling! Too bad there aren't Czech radio voices or custom terrain, but you can't have everything.

Thumbs up to the CSLA team! thumbs-up.gif

EDIT: FFUR on medium-to-large battles ran like total ass on my 2,8 ghz, 1gb RAM comp and when I reinstalled without it works totally smooth...it's really a huge, huge performance hit.

@gandalf the white:

If you want change your effects setting from FFUR to CSLA you need run installer again and choose only CSLA effects. Then delete FFUR_cfg.pbo, BN_tracer.pbo, tracerSettings.cfg and wbe_tracerfx.pbo from CSLA\Addons folder.

Thanks, my computer needed that. smile_o.gif

sad_o.gif this laggs like "bib" and its soooooooo sad  banghead.gif  sad_o.gif

FFUR runs ten times better and i would assume that the level of detail is about the same so I thort do you use -nomap command(runs very much like that) as standard and is there a way to change it so I can run this lagg free. confused_o.gif  sad_o.gif

STGN

Really, really, REALLY great job guys !

The first time I ran it the main word comin' out of my mouth was 'wow!'. New GUI, new editor menu, lots of new amazing units... close to perfection. I didn't install the FFUR effects, and there's no lag for me smile_o.gif

My specs: Pentium 4 2 GHz, 512 MB DDRAM, Radeon 9800 Pro

dont use their launcher - just run ofp with -mod=CSLA2. it worked with beta version wink_o.gif

and dont forget -nomap

[...]

@[CAS] Daniel: I know about this problem... it is not bug but I don't found solution how to make many proxies working on one vehicle sad_o.gif

then dont use proxies but hidden selections and setobjtexture

script that would spawn bombs (torpedos) and hide modelled ones on helo, tracking ammo(bombs) count.

im downloading CSLA now, hope to play some after getting back from work. ppl say nice things about it :-)

Quote[/b] ]I'm realy disgusted with anti-CSLA propaganda on www.flashpoint.ru forums.

There isn't any propaganda on our forums, its just a real sight to the things.I don't want to share you my expressions from the quality of your addons.Its another topic and i can tell a lot. biggrin_o.gif

Your campaigns are "masterpieces" anyway. smile_o.gif Playing it i feel sorry for it's authors and their imagination... biggrin_o.gif It's a pity story, guys. Keep well. biggrin_o.gif