Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops = BLEED 1.0

Wait a minute. I smell a rat. UKF guys are a little too cooperative. *Checks doorlock* *straps on kevlar* biggrin_o.gif

lol

lets say we have some releases coming up that could utilise some well made desert troops whistle.gif

Then hurry and release yours too!!! yay.gif

whistle.gif

anyways, i don't want to hijack this thread... BB, give us a shout if you need anymore help, questions etc with regards to using the ukf weapons fella smile_o.gif

whistle.gif

anyways, i don't want to hijack this thread... BB, give us a shout if you need anymore help, questions etc with regards to using the ukf weapons fella  smile_o.gif

Will do, mate(s). And thanx! smile_o.gif

And now goodnight.gif

canIsleepnowMom.th.jpg

Two ladies showing their handbags.

SAS_RMCmoto.th.jpg

Old egghead shot.

...leaving you off with some pics with no intention of trying to say anything really. *falls into coma*

*gets defilibrated* Almost forgot. Got permission to use RKSL's sniper rifles.

Me want me want me want me want me want yay.gif

tounge2.gif

Looking good mate, really good inlove.gif

We should gather all the British OFP-fans and make a kickass voicepack for both this and the P:UKF geezers. smile_o.gif

There isn't any other voicepacks than the Finnish (complete and great), Swedish (one voice, different pitch) and Russian (the sleeping zombie one) is there? If anyone know the makers of any of those or know how to put together a pack like that... Is it a silly idea? huh.gif

Any body can sound like a brit. Just watch a whole bunch of james bond movies or monty python. but it isa good idea and I'm all for it.

Or not... You think u sound like a Brit untill a real Brit gives you a wallop coz of yer bad immitation..

I mean, my friends think I sound just like a Scot or a Brit, but i know I'd never fool one for real.

Tell that to the Brits who came to Shaw AFB and were fooled into thinking I was from Liverpool. rofl.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok people from other countries watch james bond and you'll sound like a brit icon_rolleyes.gif It doesn't work like that cos everyone comes out with piss take voices.. like "jolly good show old chap" etc. No not all brits talk like that.

tounge2.gif

Tell that to the Brits who came to Shaw AFB and were fooled into thinking I was from Liverpool. rofl.gif

thats bad, very bad (no offence to anyone from liverpool) rofl.gif

OFP needs some British voices though, only ones i can remember are of the COC/PUKF MLRS artillery.

Yeah it could but this aint the right topic, so i wouldn't piss take anymore brits or say anything but what the topic is about, otherwise the mods will be in here and will be hungry. help.giftounge2.gif

TBH unless you are thinking of making a mod i dont think it would be wise to replace the default voices..... Any way UKF isnt a MOD, its just a addon team......

Any way back on topic.... I like the shemagh's and the orange googles your des troops have

...nice to finally have some accurate SAS troopers.

Thanx, but scratch 'accurate'. You're gonna start a debate...

icon_rolleyes.gif

...We should gather all the British OFP-fans and make a kickass voicepack

Some geordy and scottish accents should cover 90% of the SAS squad.  Now that's gonna start a debate...:D

At work now. Back at 17:30 CET.

SneakyFella2.1.jpg

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/OffToTo....MG]

stop showing pic inlove.gif

just a question abut UK troops Royal commandos is like 70% scottish right?

Guest RKSL-Rock
stop showing pic  inlove.gif

just a question abut UK troops Royal commandos is like 70% scottish right?

Royal Commandos? Erm I think you might need to check your names. There are no Royal Commandos, Royal Marines Commando maybe...and no they arent 70% Scottish...its quite a mix, even though they have a base in Arbroath. They also have bases all over England.

just a question, are you going to release your desert troops before those woodland guys?

Both look perfect!

A nice inspiration for KCT and kmarns(next version) , isn't it? Capt Frostbite. notworthy.gif

Blackblood, are you now saying you got an SAS jungle warfare team in the makings? Cause that's what the screenie seems to be telling me.

Some elite looking DPM too.

Hope troops get released soon, nice to finally have some accurate SAS troopers.

Sorry, I can't avoid quoting that after what he said about my comments, is just rather amusing. biggrin_o.gif Now now, don't take offence kid, is just a joke.

Jungle units? well, that would be like icing on the cake, very nice touch, or perhaps is this the secret unit that will be shipped with the pack? Will see soon.

Regards.

@CERO.