Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

I m going to send the finished N-1 Starfighter Addon to info@ofp.info this evening.

Puh, that was really much work. The Lambda and Tie have a lot of edges and corners (so they were easy to create) but that Naboo Fighter has just curves (so a lot of work and stress and PROBLEMS!!!).

But finally i have done it :-)

I m going to start the work at my new addon ( THE DROID FIGHTER of Episode 1) this evening too. I think it will be done very quick, so probably i will release it this week too!!!

I hope you will enjoy my new addon and forgive me for it`s some problems  (strange light reflections etc.)

@Pappy Boyington: Thanks mate but i know that addon already :-)

-> But lasers like this arent STAR WARS LASERS !!! They have no traces, they are short laser beams, not a long one like in the example above.

I think you mean something more like this: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....l=xezon http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=6906

LASER Problem is solved.

YARBIE gave me a tip how to config a real Star Wars Laser.

A new PROBLEM did appear.

Where I get a tutorial for a motorbike??? rock.gifrock.gif

Cheers mate... NEWSFLASH Rumours are abound of an Imperial attack on Farmland Island with PhilCommandos Stormtroopers in support... Reports are sketchy at present. Stay tuned to UKSUBMARINER NEWS for updates.. biggrin_o.gif

UPDATES

I sent an updated version of the lambda shuttle to ofp.gamezone.cz too.

updates:

-a new lasergun

Im also going to send an update of Darth Vaders Tie Fighter.

updates:

-a new lasergun

-some bugs with the flight handling and the weight are fixed

-some texture changes

-some other small bugs fixed

Acacyn, try checking out the Tie Fighter Pack made by Operation Sci-Fi... I think those were the first to come out, and they had correct laser with nice sound to them... check out their download page here...

Ive just tried our the lambda shuttle and its great, I agree Jedi academy is a great game, maybe not MP as you must be an octopus to win. Anyway the shuttle looks great and sound good to.

I have done the TIE FIGHTER in less than 6 hours!!! I will release it the next week together with the TIE DEFENDER , TIE INTERCEPTOR , TIE BOMBER and a updated version of DARTH VADERS TIE FIGHTER

NOTE: -Please don`t download VERSION 2.0 of Darth Vaders Tie Fighter!!!! IT has a fatal bug in the flight handling and rolls from side to side the whole time!!!

PLEASE WAIT until next week, when i release version 2.5 of Vaders Tie.

I have done my TIE PACK.

Download it on

ofp.gamezone.cz (aca_tief.rar 4.85 MB)

It contents...

1) The TIE BOMBER   we know that big bertha from "The Empire Strikes Back" where that thing  tried to find the FALCON with bombs!?!?!?!??  

TIE BOMBER Picture

which has

-12 proton bombs (those big bombs rock!!!)

-20 Missiles

-a lasergun

-a detailed external and internal modell

2) The TIE DEFENDER   you see that strange looking starfighter just for a few seconds in "The Return Of The Jedi", but those few seconds are enough to be in love with that strange spaceship :-)  

TIE DEFENDER Picture

which contents...

-4 Missiles

-a 4 x Lasergun (with a brutal high firerate= there is no flight from that thing!!!!!!)

-30 ion pulses (that thing is less strong than a laser shot, but have a greater "indirect range")

and again

-an as exactly detailed as possible external and internal modell  ;-)

3) The TIE FIGHTER   Hey i really have not to say anything about that little bird. We ALL know him. We ALL love him. And now WE can PLAY him (in OF:R) :-)

TIE FIGHTER Picture

which contents...

-a lasergun (actually it would be strange when one of the TIE`s wouldn`t content a lasergun, ... , hm, ... , doesn`t matter...)

-and again that detailed external and internal modell (?wow?)

4) The TIE INTERCEPTOR   Which you also like the DEFENDER see for less than one minute in Episode VI. O god, i love that little durasteel and transpiristeel can from the first moment. The SITH Spacecraft of Darth Maul looks like that INTECEPTOR just with a big ugly nose...!)

TIE INTERCEPTOR Picture

which contents...

-a lasergun

and again again again

-a detailed extern and intern modell

TIE PACK BUGS:

-all wings havo no hitpoints (i dont know why)

-if you make the lights on in the dark, there is always just the left light shining (and i have no idea why the right one isnt working)

-i forgot to add correct symbols!!! If you look at the bar at the bottom when you are the leader of a group, than you see just imperial red flags! Sorry, i  have forgot to add my prepared symbols.

---

And on thursday (19.05.2005) i will watch STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH at the cinema

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!

UPDATE: I watchet it, absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thats some nice work your doing here Acacyn, if u need any help with lasers on vehicle or blasters for infantry i can tell you how thats all done, worked out all that stuff over 2 years ago, also, i played around with a script for your lamba class shuttle that makes the wings fold up when it lands, and fold down when it takes off, also animated the ramp, added a roadway lod and made it so u can walk around the vehicle when its landed also that way troops have to walk up and down the ramp to get in/out as the getin points are inside the vehicle, i did it all so i could play around with it in game with all our old star wars addons, and quite a lot that i made but never released (walking atst, stormtropper etc). If ur interested in any of what iv done just ask.

@KyleSarnik: To finish my STAR WARS addons project is my first priority. Than i perhaps will release some stargate stuff, because the stargate,dhd and zat which i have already finished are more than two years old and look not much real i think, so i have to edit those addons. Stargate stuff will be released soon, but not now, sorry.

@ArchAngel4507: Thank you for your support. I really need help with Blaster Pistol i created for the STORMPILOT (which make also a lot of trouble to me). Maybe you could send me an example of you, how to create a blaster with real STAR WARS laser shots.

Maybe you could send your LAMBDA SCRIPT to me too, because it sounds really cool.

QUESTION: Why you not release your addons you made? They sound really nice!

After watching the Titan and the jugger animation for the C&C mod, I was thinking how cool it would be to have an ATST or ATAT. Although, an ATAT will be extremely hard to make and configure, an ATST is quite possible.

Any chances for that Acacyn? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]After watching the Titan and the jugger animation for the C&C mod, I was thinking how cool it would be to have an ATST or ATAT. Although, an ATAT will be extremely hard to make and configure, an ATST is quite possible

Agreed the videos showed off a nice walking animation and when I saw it, I did think of Star Wars also. This would be a cool model as a basis for one of eez atst.jpg

Be great if C&C could offer some assistance if needed.

@KyleSarnik: To finish my STAR WARS addons project is my first priority. Than i perhaps will release some stargate stuff, because the stargate,dhd and zat which i have already finished are more than two years old and look not much real i think, so i have to edit those addons. Stargate stuff will be released soon, but not now, sorry.

No problem, but if you ever need a hand in some scripting or config work, I will be glad to help, I am kind of dissapointed that not a single Stargate addon has been released in OFP yet, even though I have seen many people working on them. sad_o.gif

No problem, but if you ever need a hand in some scripting or config work, I will be glad to help, I am kind of dissapointed that not a single Stargate addon has been released in OFP yet, even though I have seen many people working on them. sad_o.gif

in this case a really working gate would be appreciated, where you can type your address in the then walk through the gate and get teleported to the gate you chose, of course so you should be able to place as many gates as you like smile_o.gif

Yeah, now we need some MP missions. Anyone want to convert Plane Frenzy to Star Wars Plane Frenzy? The real question is: Would anyone actually play it if somebody converts it?

Great stuff. With this weapons we will destroy the Rebellion tounge_o.gif

btw: do you work on a Y- or B-Wing ?