Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Deltas/Rangers/Weapons 2.0 Released

Hi..

After installing i got following error message...

[im]http://img125.echo.cx/img125/2163/ofp0308xl.jpg[/img]

rock.gif

a lot of people are getting this what should we do? some one got of hold of me an told me something about the config to do some thing in it but i know nothing about config of an addon of what not plz some one help us out on this issue wink_o.gif

Didn't get it earlier this morning but when I ran it in a folder with less other addons I got the same error messege as Buliwyf. I have all the pbo's in the rar in my folder.

Great addon Laser, lets hope there wil be missions with them.

Yeah such a great addon and no mission to follow through on it. Kinda of a degrades this addons potential. Still remember BAS's rangers/deltas release they werent this good but the missions that came with them really set the mood.

All I have to say is WOW! I left the community for a while and came back just a few days ago. It was an awesome "Welcome Back" present.

Thanks alot Laser, GREAT units.

OK, thanks for the positive comments, really sets up the mood smile_o.gif

Now to that error message... i have an idea where this one came from. I added the standard OFP magazine compatibility to some weapons (namely BIS default weapons, like M16, M60, M21 etc.)... and something seems to go wrong. But personally i'm not getting this type of message for some reason.

The missions... there will be some. Right now i've got one which was released way back with the very first version of my modern Ranger units, it just needs some minor tweaking. I think i'll post it here in a couple of days.

As mentioned before, real nice work!

But I've found some minor bugs:

M60E4 uses 100 rds mag but in the action menue you can still reload the 200 rds mag (the same goes for the M240)

And the MP5A4 is a MP5A5 because of the retractable Buttstock.

I put the *pbo`s into ...\OperationFlashpoint\lsr\addons and started with ...\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -mod=lsr

This way i got the error message... rock.gif

These units are one of the most detailed ones I've ever seen, almost like VBS1 smile_o.gif

Even the microphone wires are done very well wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

Did a little peaking into the config.

Might it come from that JAM Magazines is not being listed in "required addons" line of the config?

Funny thing was that I didn't get the error messege when I used one of my addons folders while I got it with the other (both have JAM (v2) though so at least its not that)

ammazing pack there laser.. shame i cannot appreciate the true beauty of this pack due to my old graphics card.

Laser,

I feel very very guilty saying that these addons even top the best other addons out there, no offense to their creators. WOW. This is amazing!!! It is so extensive, and the units are a lot more cleaned-up and pretty. Take a rest, you have outdone yourself biggrin_o.gif

These units are awesome. I have no errors at all btw.

I know I already posted in this thread more than once, but these units just deserve this smile_o.gif

I just wanted to add that I totaly fell in love with the desert units (they somehow have an extremely cool look!!!) and the M60E4, which is my new favorite machingun. I totaly love this pack. smile_o.gif

Guest major gandhi

I just reinstalled OFP just for these units, they are totally awesome!!! Damn good work! biggrin_o.gif

are they any servers already using them?

Hi..

After installing i got following error message...

[im]http://img125.echo.cx/img125/2163/ofp0308xl.jpg[/img]

rock.gif

Just wanted to say that I have the same problem here, also running from a modfolder (@lsr)?

Thanks again Laser, these units are really well done! Would be nice if that little "bug" could be fixed tho...

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Just tried 'em and wow! I had no problems with them. The weapons are rather detailed (not everyone) but...

And the units... excellent. Kinda missed the Nomex suits with CQC units but... This'll do as well.

Excellent. Thanks.

Those units are simply AMAZING!

Fantastic job done, be proud of all that hard work!

Thx for releasing this great addon!

LSR.jpg

Just WOW!

MfG Lee smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Anyone know if the Nomex Flightsuit Delta operators are included in this pack? They were my favorite unit in the last pack, but going through the units I have been unable to find them, am I just not seeing them?

Anyways, great pack, nice attention to detail, Love these more then the Marine assault pack and that says alot since I'm a Marine, keep up the great work.

Semper Fi

This sucks , i get a .model/special error.

I think these errors are produced when some addon requires another to run it right and that one is missing. I got all the stuff so whats missing? I got JAM aswell but i didnt even play with the JAM ones i tried normal soldiers and error still sad_o.gifcrazy_o.gifmad_o.gif .