Sign in to follow this  
pajama

I got bored and made a CH-53

Well as you can see, waiting for a superb CH-53 for OFP can sometimes take it's tole crazy_o.gif

LegoCh53-1.jpg

LegoCh53-3.jpg

LegoCh53-2.jpg

Yeah, yeah it's not 100% accurate, but hey even the famous Danish blocks has it's limits. wink_o.gif

It’s really phenomenal how detail some people can get on their creations out there. One Panzer IV I've seen had fricken accurate interiors for crise sake. sad_o.gif

So uhhh, yeah show your military Lego creations!

Haha I loved Lego when I was young! Used to build up F-14s and Migs after seeing Top Gun, there was a pretty hot air in my room at that time. smile_o.gif

LOL, that's great stuff man, did you follow assembly instructions or did you do it yourself? smile_o.gif

I still have some silly lego leftovers myself , mainly a Space police series spaceship. I never got any army legos though sad_o.gif .

Man I loved Lego, I built complete cities with it and all kind of robots and tanks when I was young. It was pretty expensive though smile_o.gif

wow...if you can do that, you can make a ch53 for ofp.

Very nice, matey!

Oh, I loved Legos... I still have 2 huge boxes of them under my bed. They've been collecting dust for few yers now... Maybe I'll start building again?

My most impressive "build-up" was a 2.5 m high tower which I made all by myself... Kinda hard to make, it was 1 m taller than me and was rather impressed, as I didn't have enough of those "basic pieces".

I made a tank out of legos before working turret and stuff, I still have the legos in a box

sometimes I still play with them ghostface.gif

To me the fun part was destroying it.. sad_o.gif I think this has transfered itself into my O2 modelling of wrecks

My friends are making a film in lego for a college project.. it's Blackhawk down crazy_o.gif

Just opened the box... ATM, finished long time ago, I have a fictional plane, a armored car (8x8, lowest armor 2 plates thick, highest 4<), moving command post, few other planes etc...

I remember having (the actual thing, pieces out one box) a firestation, space shuttle (could divide into3 pieces, 1 astronaut and a satellite) and it's launch pad, a Cybermaster (a suitcase with maaany pieces, including motor, and CD) and alot of else... Plus 2 actual army units, cheap Polish made Lego copies, called Cobi... Small Army. I have C-Apache combat chopper, about 20cm tall and 40 cm long, weighting about half a kilo, and a small tank. The pack included guns that seemed to be Steyr AUG...

I think I'm gonna build myself a working, steerable (via PC!) Abrams or other MBT now...

I still have some silly lego leftovers myself

There is NOTHING silly about LEGO. LEGO was my GOD until the age of about 15, I've got about half a ton of the stuff and its all fuckin awesome.

It has however gone downhile these days, what with all the bionicle crap, the Robot dev kits look tasty tho, combine them with some old-school LEGO Technic and you've got one badass mofo of a robot there biggrin_o.gif

Will have to post some pics of my various creations when I get time tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Edit: In the mean time, check these links out: USS Missouri in LEGO

P3120020.jpg

biggrin_o.gifBofors Quad 40mm AAA

B-212 Huey

Crusader Artillery

yeah, I looked into my little brothers lego catalogue and I noticed how unexeciting the sets were...they have bionacle and all this stuff, what happened to the whole town set (police station, etc.) the train, the cowboy and indian stuff, the space shuttle?

I remember when I had that space shuttle as well.. that was cool.

also, I used to have a cool game called lego creator (the plain old one, not all the ghey harry potter/knights kingdom ones) and you could make anything out of legos on your pc, it was so cool. I wonder if you can download it for free now since its so old?

Pajama, very cool man!

I haven't played with lego's in so long, but the memories are great of using Legos, Constructs, and K'nex for buildings and vehicles for my G.I. Joes when I played with my buddies biggrin_o.gif

Back in my time, we'd just get a wooden stick and we'd push an old tyre around with it ...

just kidding tounge_o.gif

I was more into meccanos and small plastic soldiers (pre-painted Starlux ones mainly) to go with my Solido vehicles .

(and I don't even thinks there were any legos around, at least in France, back when I was still messing with this kind of stuff)

LOL, that's great stuff man, did you follow assembly instructions or did you do it yourself? smile_o.gif

Yes It's custom built by my self, no instructions or plans smile_o.gif I just look at real photos and blueprints.

Plus the peice is 100% made of authentic Danish Legos! biggrin_o.gif

No MegaBlocks crap of anything.

I still could build an assault rifle and a variety of medieval weapons in a couple of minutes from the Lego stuff I've got somewhere down in the basement... tounge_o.gif

also, I used to have a cool game called lego creator (the plain old one, not all the ghey harry potter/knights kingdom ones) and you could make anything out of legos on your pc, it was so cool. I wonder if you can download it for free now since its so old?

Well this aint the game you was talking about but it is a Lego inspired one called Block Land

Its multiplayer, you join a server with a few people in and just build things. I havnt fully played it yet but from what ive seen its pretty fun. Some server admins and change the weapons to deadly so you can build some castles then fight. Pretty fun!

Well this aint the game you was talking about but it is a Lego inspired one called Block Land

Its multiplayer, you join a server with a few people in and just build things. I havnt fully played it yet but from what ive seen its pretty fun. Some server admins and change the weapons to deadly so you can build some castles then fight. Pretty fun!

Oh, I still have that game it was very fun. Too bad it doesn't run on XP. =(