Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Shashman

no no,  smile_o.gif  it's a new texture from incoming texture pack  smile_o.gif

Ahhh OK. You are the author of the retextured Malden though aren't you?

Does anyone know of any decent photo editing tutorials for GIMP 2?

Does anyone know of any decent photo editing tutorials for GIMP 2?

"Results 1 - 10 of about 3,040,000 for GIMP 2 tutorials" yep..

Not gone though any of them (since I use Photoshop), but there are some on the GIMP site that should (theoretically anyway) be good..

www.gimp.org/tutorials

- Ben

Ah, thanks EricJ, they look "normal" now. And the pics ain't bad either. tounge2.gif Wondered a bit, what's the gun with the C-mag and Eotech? huh.gif

Nice pics all, Parvus, Ingram, Shadow and all the rest... thumbs-up.gif Maybe I should convert a bit more of those original OFP faces. whistle.gif

It's a rendition of the Ultmax 100 Mk4 that was shown on the cover of Special Weapons of Law Enforcement and Military.  The USMC's looking for something to replace the SAW and that's what I came up with, based off of the cover photo.  It's for VBS1 until I can find some textures so I can possibly do it for an XDF weapons mod.

The USMC's looking for something to replace the SAW and that's what I came up with, based off of the cover photo.

(Going a bit off topic whistle.gif) The Army (and possibly USMC) are looking at some fancy high tech stuff (caseless ammo and shit) to replace the SAW. I dont think you'll be seeing the Ultimaz replace the SAW

Yeah, thanks! I had to use my old notebook that is as old as OFP1 itself.

You practically inspire my dinky laptop with 64mb graphics. smile_o.gif

You practically inspire my dinky laptop with 64mb graphics. smile_o.gif

Haha, yeah. This notebook is running on 32MB Shared (I can't wait for my new desktop).

yep great shoot marco! smile_o.gif - what about C64 and OFP? is there any potential?

Guest Ti0n3r

WazZzaaa!, great pic!

... and what addons have u used Waaaazzaaa!

Best photo ever

@Marco.A.Aguilar1: hahahahahahahahahahahahah

thts the best graphics ive ever seen.........u using MAX settings??...whts ur system specs?huh.gif?...damn thts the best ever photo....... tounge2.gif

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!1

awesome man.....

nice pics @all

It was just a practical joke about putting it on here. I do actually have to use those settings so I can't enjoy the full potential of each addon. I can add more awesome pics if you guys want...haha

It was just a practical joke about putting it on here. I do actually have to use those settings so I can't enjoy the full potential of each addon. I can add more awesome pics if you guys want...haha

I bet that's what my Armed Assault will look like. rofl.gif

Hey !

i wonder what this addon is :

USMCphrog.jpg

{it was in the combat photo thread}

Isn't it a C-knight {or sea knights} that the marines use it ? i wanna make a USMC mission using saftycatch marines and i need marines transport, so I wonder what's that addon name and where can I download it ?

Hey !

i wonder what this addon is :

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f308/supercatpoop/USMCphrog.jpg

{it was in the combat photo thread}

Isn't it a C-knight {or sea knights} that the marines use it ? i wanna make a USMC mission using saftycatch marines and i need marines transport, so I wonder what's that addon name and where can I download it ?

It's from VBS1, USMC module.

SEF Ch-53 (Ofp.info)

SEF LAV (Ofp.info)

SEF Humvee (Ofp.info)

Incase you wanted other Marine vehicles.

@all

Great pics guys this along with the ArmA threads are the only ones that I check everyday.

Hey Cameron,

Those were pretty good shots. One thing, they were so clear and crisp, my eyes were hurting. What the hell did you use? What resolution? Those are the settings I want right next to Parvus and Kyle.