Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

I just visited OFP.info...you probably can call it i44 tounge2.gif

Not that I think that I am wrong about the tankthingy rofl.gif

A little bit late, but I was just going to say that I find the easiest way to reduce picture size is to select a smaller area of screen, or cut down on PSP editing.

@Parvus;

Can you post your full system spec? (and OFP settings)

Regards

JW

smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I don't get it, what so great about Parvus pics when it comes to 'graphics'? Just crank it all up and run it in a high resolution if you want it to look good. huh.gif

It`s just the setup of the addons, details, with good background, sun, angle etc..

If parvus would be satisfied with his high settings he wouldn`t need dxdll and PS filter(s) what imo make the shots worse wink_o.gif

And for the guys\girls who didn`t know...his shots are cutted in 2 or 3 so it looks like one posted pic biggrin_o.gif

Normaly you`ll never get this shot under 100kb without losing alot of detail and quality of the screenshot in jpeg whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]bahhh all your pics make mine look bad!

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5753/untitled2sg.jpg

96kb

ORCS T72, CAT Afghanistan, FFUR 2006, and RHS crew

not that bad...it`s just to dark wink_o.gif

Thanks. Yeah, I realized it was too dark after I posted it. But I didnt want to fool with it anymore...would end up screwing it up. Plus it was getting late, and I was very tired.

Just noticed the screenshot's i posted in the flashpoint photography thread are blank crazy_o.gif After a lot of headache and time i've got to the bottom of it.It seem's my host yahoo geocities(which come's as part of my bt package) is a load of crap pistols.gif Couple of downloads and it take's an hour to work again. My apologies to any one expiriencing problem's veiwing my pic's in that thread.

Just noticed the screenshot's i posted in the flashpoint photography thread are blank crazy_o.gif After a lot of headache and time i've got to the bottom of it.It seem's my host yahoo geocities(which come's as part of my bt package) is a load of crap pistols.gif Couple of downloads and it take's an hour to work again. My apologies to any one expiriencing problem's veiwing my pic's in that thread.

Geocities isn't known as Geoshitties for nothing wink_o.giftounge2.gif

Not really:

burst.jpg

I got this off of the US Army (real life, not VBS1 now) video on the Future Combat System. This particular shot was a double tap (had to capture it just right). My only complaint is that it's not transparent like it really should.

I agree - it needs transparency, otherwise it looks like it's firing some kind of solid epoxy cloud. Just a thought.

No I won't.  Reason being is twenty other jokers will ask the same thing, so no. I'm sick and tired of the readjustment this, readjustment that, deal with it.

@Cameron: Eventually I'm gonna figure out how just to do that, just got other stuff in the works.

Take your time, Eric - I do like the realism of the flash, how there aren't any projections facing down.

No I won't. Reason being is twenty other jokers will ask the same thing, so no. I'm sick and tired of the readjustment this, readjustment that, deal with it.

It makes your pictures look crap, to put it another way

Oh well, this isn't a popularity contest either.

Anyways, yeah the flash compensator has all the holes in a half circle configuration really, since the M16A2 came out.

@868

Very very nice pics. VERY nice.  notworthy.gif

@EricJ

They were just making a suggestion, and a good one at that. Shouldn't complain about constructive critisism, there's too much plain critisism going around, take all the constructivness you can get... Is constructivness a word? tounge2.gif

Anyway, hope you sort out the transparency on your muzzle flash. Looks very promising smile_o.gif

I know it's constructive criticism, but you can't satisfy everybody, trust me it's not a new subject, continuing on from the VBS1 forums. That's why my response is such, it's just a never ending battle so as said before, so every little suggestion, it's another suggestion, and no I didn't file my TPS report, so please, no more suggestions, just take it as is.

Everyone is free to post OFP, VBS1 pictures in the combat picture topic as long as the pictures are under 100kb.

Sluganda's pics of Scars brilliant work are photorealistic notworthy.gif .

thanks mate smile_o.gif