Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

http://www.cross-fire.be/~lonewolf/f162.jpg

nice work, but footmunch's f-16 has some errors

Good work with front wheel, but you'll have to change painting for the in-flight fuel dock (dont know how to call it)

btw. it doesn't look like military painting smile_o.gif

I am working on polish F-16 that is ordered by PAF (polish airforce), diesel helps me with model changes, unfortunally he has a lot of work to make it realistic.

both pics from burns are looking really good...

now i know why his edited pics look better than mine: his ofp looks way better than mine! tounge_o.gif

I know it's cliche by now, but I still feel I have to say it - I can't believe how high the standard of screenshots is these days - good work to all of you. I'm going to have to get my butt into gear and start posting again myself! tounge_o.gif

I'm not pretty sure, I AM sure.

The VBS guys have white helmets. The Apache is BOH with the addition of the markings on the side (probably a private edit). On of the config mods (and I believe it was O2Y4 or something like that) has this chopper included as a stand-alone.

theres currently only 2 config mods, EECP and Y2K3 (my baby) how can u forget that

Y2K3 (Year 2003) and yes my mod makes use of the BOH AH64D, but utilized "helifreak"'s AH64 textures on them and uses the BAS SOAR pilot to replace the default soar pilot.

having said that im about 80% sure that pic was takin using Y2K3 usualy i cna tell my users from their screenshots (like Col Klink's DIB screenshots) but sometimes its not as easy as others. (i like to see the mod in action)

also, i confirm that is the BAS soar pilot.

and in case anyone had any doubts i swear (on my last screenshot posteD) that i did NOT photoshop that kill counter. i really do have that much time on my hands tounge_o.gif

Arnt they the units that are included in vitapc?

Nice Railgun pic Parvus,

I can help you with the information of who made it: it's PSC/Joe Lemonade/Sebastian Mueller's brilliant work smile_o.gif

there are some really nice pictures in the thread, hope I soon can come up with something that comes near to the high quality smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]f14

Damnit Parvus how did you took it?!

I've made similar pic with F-16 before, but it wasn't so hmm.. colorful? Like yours.

wonderful one.

Quote[/b] ]f14

Damnit Parvus how did you took it?!

I've made similar pic with F-16 before, but it wasn't so hmm.. colorful? Like yours.

wonderful one.

.. Thx, but yours looks very nice .. a little bit more *real* than mine

- P.P.S. while using the right day/night time it's easier getting colourfully ...  smile_o.gif

btw. nice shots Mr. Aimpoint