Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

lol biggrin_o.gif havent noticed that action man.

Cameron, loving that ACU cant wait, especially the fact that the pics arent edited.

Hey guys, thanks for all the wonderful comments on my recent photo set, it's your enthusiasm that will drive me onwards to create more in the future! firefoxlover.gif

Hey guys, thanks for all the wonderful comments on my recent photo set, it's your enthusiasm that will drive me onwards to create more in the future! firefoxlover.gif

Cry me a river...

If it was the blackdog appreciation thread I could appreciate your angst. But luckily for the rest of the world its not, so what can you do.

If you really want comments, then here's mine:

The pictures are fairly average, while the two external shots have interesting composition, they would benefit from adjusting the contrast and colours for either more vibrance, or a more washed-out tone to match the scene of death/"combat"

Oh, and the attempt at humour at the end of the post failed miserably. Its not hard to post what addons you use, and other than the 100Kb limit it is the only "requirement" for the thread. smile_o.gif

And now on top of that the pix thread got halted just because peeps can't check their file-sizes... banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

For all those using Photoshop, it's pretty easy: go to "File", "Save for Web", and there you can see exactly how big the file is going to be...

Most people check their filesizes so I won't keep it closed for too long cos it's not fair to punish those who do make the effort.

Quote[/b] ]Placebo Posted on July 11 2006,11:17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people check their filesizes so I won't keep it closed for too long cos it's not fair to punish those who do make the effort.

thnx placebo smile_o.gif

god damn, placebo is too strick! biggrin_o.gif

nah, just jocking...

i'm aware about that forum rule, 100kb images, not more huh.gif

From what i can tell, its our DPM troops, our WMIK pack 2 (unreleased as yet) and Afro's HC2 (british chinook for people who dont know)

To:BiGFooT_y2k

On this picture;

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5264/alah18om.jpg

I would like to know which 'animation' you have used for the US soldier.

I can recognize the anim but I can't seem to remember the actual name.

Could you give me a link to the download?

Thanks in advance.

Helping Hand, why don't you save your pictures in .jpg format? It would take that 1.3 meg down to 120 kbs(probably).

From what i can tell, its our DPM troops, our WMIK pack 2 (unreleased as yet) and Afro's HC2 (british chinook for people who dont know)

Bingo. RM fit on the WMIK biggrin_o.gif

helping_hand... you do realise your picture is about the size of my avatar?

Yeah, and still almost 111 kB's... crazy_o.gif

Love that Gaia... lol! rofl.gif Bucket man, that "satellite" photo is cool!

EXCELLENT sat image from bucket man!!!

EDIT

Allthough I do miss a pair of crosshairs and a "destroyed" pic afterwards! wink_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

BlackScorpion.

I can't remember those faces from facestex2 pack. Are they unreleased? wink_o.gif Nice pic, by the way.

helping_hand... you do realise your picture is about the size of my avatar?

yeah sorry messiah huh.gif imageshack died and i had to use photobucket which i hate will be fixed soon

Here Go To The Thread And Look Or Click This

Click Me

Looks interesting, Helping_Hand.

Two suggestions: Respirators on the Spetznatz (may not an airborne virus, but I reckon they'd have them anyway) and someone to check your English.

BTW to everyone who received warning levels in the little purge of yesterday, they will be reduced by 1 in 1 month's time (assuming you PM me in 1 month to remind me).

I can't remember those faces from facestex2 pack. Are they unreleased? wink_o.gif Nice pic, by the way.

Yep, unreleased... custom and self made (except for the left one, by a mate of mine... not bad for a first try by him).

Thanks.