Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

should of guessed it biggrin_o.gif , i would love to have a technical version of the pickup, it would look just right  smile_o.gif

I agree. That busted and rusted pick-up has 'technical' written all over it..

That bomb dropping from a Bronco is a very special pic Harnu , nice job. Did you edit a OFP screen or is that copy/pasted there ? smile_o.gif

That bomb dropping from a Bronco is a very special pic Harnu , nice job. Did you edit a OFP screen or is that copy/pasted there ? smile_o.gif

Thanks man. It's an edited screenshot that I took a while ago. I've been going back and editing my old screenshots.

Original

Edited

Acecombat - On your latest screenshot what addons did you use!!?

(Mainly regarding the OFP enhancing.)

"A: You know the drill"

- What does that mean rock.gif

- What does that mean  rock.gif

If you read just three post back in the photo-thread, you can see that the newest picture i from the same series that he posted earlier.

It's all BAS stuff (any REAL OFP fan should ba able to tell this just by looking at the picture). BAS littlebirds and BAS Tonal island + OPFOR

@Harnu ,

AMAZING picture with that bronco. THe editing makes it look a thousand times better. Do you happen to have a larger vesion of it, since this picture is extremely nice

If you read just three post back in the photo-thread, you can see that the newest picture i from the same series that he posted earlier.

It's all BAS stuff (any REAL OFP fan should ba able to tell this just by looking at the picture). BAS littlebirds and BAS Tonal island + OPFOR.

I meant OFP enhancement not the addons. Lol of course i know they are BAS. tounge_o.gif

- What does that mean  rock.gif

It's all BAS stuff (any REAL OFP fan should ba able to tell this just by looking at the picture). BAS littlebirds and BAS Tonal island + OPFOR.

I meant OFP enhancement not the addons. Lol of course i know they are BAS.  tounge_o.gif

Do you mean mods like ECP or Flashfx? I think it could have been ECP or maybe not , dont remember right now.

And now i know how you got that wonderful effect harnu it was all due to kegs hisky , otherwise its very difficult to have such a effect done in PS. And i second forstbite , have you gotta bigger version i wanna stick it up as wallpaper biggrin_o.gif .

I meant OFP enhancement not the addons. Lol of course i know they are BAS. tounge_o.gif

Do you mean mods like ECP or Flashfx? I think it could have been ECP or maybe not , dont remember right now.

Yeh, its just the explosion looks really cool. I dont think its ECP. wink_o.gif

Thanks man. It's an edited screenshot that I took a while ago. I've been going back and editing my old screenshots.

Original

Edited

It is a great filter? What kind of Photoprogram do u use?

@Frostbite + Ace - Unfortunately, the original image was only ay 800x600 (I resize down for better quality after taking the shot at 1600x1200 on my GF2). Fortunately however, since the picture is essentially a big blur, resizing it up didn't do it too much harm.

1600x1200 Version

@Dragon - The filter for that blur is the Blur -> Radial Blur, and change the settings from "Spin" to "Zoom". Photoshop version is Photoshop CS.

@Frostbite + Ace -  Unfortunately, the original image was only ay 800x600 (I resize down for better quality after taking the shot at 1600x1200 on my GF2).  Fortunately however, since the picture is essentially a big blur, resizing it up didn't do it too much harm.

1600x1200 Version

@Dragon -  The filter for that blur is the Blur -> Radial Blur, and change the settings from "Spin" to "Zoom".  Photoshop version is Photoshop CS.

Thanks! smile_o.gif

Mr. Burns, where can that amazing LAV pack be found?

Mr. Burns, where can that amazing LAV pack be found?

Its not a pack i think , those are all independent LAV's , one is Wilco i think the US marines one , the other 2 are by sigma-6 probably the canadian one and the ASLAV australian one.

Dunno about the whitish one rock.gif

Actually, it seems like somebody has uploaded the unreleased Fischkopps LAV pack to one of the public OFP ftp servers. I've found it too, but as it seems it's not meant for public distribution, I' won't tell you the location of the file... blues.gif

ag_smith how does anyone know where to look for such a thing?  crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif .

I mean this could be any FTP of any website.

fischkopp pm´ed me about it, and it indeed was not intended for public release,

people who got it can consider themselves very happy as it´s most likely not going to be released anytime soon.

Wrong thread black wink_o.gif

Nice pic Oyman, like it. biggrin_o.gif

Nice pic Oyman, like it. biggrin_o.gif

thanks smile_o.gif