Sign in to follow this  
pajama

Navy Field

I'm going to try this out. My connection isn't very good but I have a friend who plays Everquest2 with otu any problems from this connection some times.

We should all form a clan (Fleet?). Perhaps place a prefix before our ship's names? For example in England HMS stands for His/Her Majesties ship and in the United States USS stands for United States Ship.

Maybe... BIS? Bohemia Interactive Ship? All fear the Bohemian navy   tounge_o.gif

Sounds like a good idea...

I've managed to get up to level 7 now after a few battles where I got blown up...survived one because I was so beat up my speed dropped to 10Knts....the battle moved away from at 30knts....they left me behind sad_o.gif

Oh well. Still got the points. unclesam.gif

I'm downloading now. it'll probably take about 5 to 6 hours. I usually have disconnect problems when downloading huge files. It took me something like 10 tries to download CSLAII, so It might take a day or two before I eventually show up. If all else fails I know some one who can burn it to a CD for me.

Looking forward to commanding the BIS Monroe

I just played for the first time tonight and it is really fun, especially for a free game biggrin_o.gif. My ship name is OFP.INFO-Hooah. I'll be around the Training missions area for a while before I get fully accustumed to the game. It is fairly simple though...or so it seems tounge_o.gif!

very cool game, although it´s quite difficult to steer & aim simultaneously but i think this will get better the more i play.

my lousy frigate runs under the name "Koeln" .. will rename it to "BIS Koeln" for easier identification biggrin_o.gif

I am now 2-1 in fights. The most fun fights are when you get like 20 people in one room and have an all out slugfest biggrin_o.gif. And I have already sunk 3 ships...my plan of world domination shall work!

excellent.jpg

I have given this game a try and have found it rather amusing having now worked out the basic controls. I'm still paddling around the novice pond in H.M.S. Audacity and have had a few scraps, most which involve too many destroyers, and as a frigate, I'm quite outclassed. The only success I have had is against the AI ships in the training mission. Perserverance shall win me through though I hope smile_o.gif

awesome indeed, i´m now commanding a destroyer biggrin_o.gif

also met shinraiden this morning in the noob area...started a battle with some others and of course our team won the match tounge_o.gif

navy.jpg

Lets plan on a weekend game around the Tokyo (or Training if you want...some people can't get in there anymore) Harbor. We can plan on a BIS Blastfest.

Anyone up for that?

ROI... I'm thinking of saving pennies running around in me FF-01 until I can afford to jump to a high-end destroyer or higher, any comments on that? I don't plan on buying every model in between and busting the bank to tweak them all.

I downloaded this a few days ago and tried it out, but i didn't particuly like it. I couldn't shoot for shit. I've got the hang of how to rotate guns, etc, but my aim is crap, and never hit anything. Is there any tips for shooting?

I saw kilkill on it, but thats the only OFP guy so far (although havn't played it much), the server guy left though and it's way too easy to ban people, just have to right click and they're gone.

I'm doing the same thing as you...savin' to jump to a DD that I can pimp out. Highest I think I will go is CA...though I MIGHT try a CV 10 years from now when I have gained enough for one....

EDIT: Hotshot Keep doing the practice games until you get the hang of how many times to hit W or S to get the elevation you want. Also pressing CTRL will speed up the turning of your guns....other than that you are in the same boat as the rest of us.

mmm...i left my joystick at my GF's house (pun not intended) so no Allegiance for me for a few days, ill dload this and try to get the hang of it.

mmm...i left my joystick at my GF's house (pun not intended) so no Allegiance for me for a few days, ill dload this and try to get the hang of it.

Shouldn't you be doing other stuff with your GF rather than play games*? rock.gif

*By "play games" I mean the electronic variety. There are of course fun games you can play with your GF. wink_o.gif

Anyone up for some games right about now-ish?

I'm now banned from the noob area, so I will be mucking about in the big battles near the island in the middle...

Sure! My ship is: BIS-Zig

Edit: I guess I'm a little late. The clock settings on the forum is wrong I guess sad_o.gif

Errr - So where are we basing our area of operations? Area 5?10? Where?

I will be in in about 3 maybe 4 hours. Look for a ship limping around called ReubenJames.

What's everybodies USERNAME and SHIP NAME? I'll compile a list. Remember to train one of your sailors into a radio man at level 6 so you can add friends, etc!

What's everybodies USERNAME and SHIP NAME? I'll compile a list. Remember to train one of your sailors into a radio man at level 6 so you can add friends, etc!

CaptAkira

ReubenJames

Soon as I change the name to a BIS one I'll PM you.

Also as soon as I figure out how to train as a radio op, I'll do that sad_o.gif

Oh, right. Go to the shipyard and click the 'CLS' over one of yer sailors, then change it to radioman!

I'm headin' in now if anyone's around...