Sign in to follow this  
pajama

Navy Field

Quote[/b] ]NAVY FIELD is a Massively Multi Player Online Tactics Game. NAVY FIELD redefines the concept of online multi-player gaming. This type of game has never been developed before and will provide players with a totally new gaming experience. NAVY FIELD is currently marketed and sold in Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and China. NAVY FIELD is based on naval combat during WWII. One of the best features of NAVY FIELD is the presence of graphically engineered warships, weapons, fighters, and bombers that actually existed in that era. Players will have the opportunity to see how the actual naval guns, torpedo launchers, Fire Control Systems, and engines looked and operated. Players earn game credits for ships and gain experience points for sailors as they engage in war-like battles.

screen_1.gifscreen_5.gif

The U.S./None Asianatic country version is currently free.

Looks very intresting. I'll try it as soon as I can spare my modem for the 200MB download of the client. crazy_o.gif

Click here to grab the client

smile_o.gif

Yea i'm on this as LLJKMonkey, currently sailing the seven seas in the G.R.N_Assboat.

I'm enjoying it and griefing the newbie area for quick cash cause i'm upgrading to a german Z1 at the moment, it's a real bitch cause all the asian players seem to be flooding the US server with their carriers and battleships but thankfully they are being banned, also watch out for the mods they are a real pain in the ass as they get paid in game units to mod so they have all the best stuff and are real assholes about it.

Looks nice, will try it within the next couple of days. biggrin_o.gif

I had the best idea whilst sitting on the bog.

We should form an OFP clan or OFP squadron or something, and build our very own OFP fleet. We could assign specific roles to each other, like, someone builds a dedicated battleship type platform, someone else builds a dedicated AA platform, someone else a fast Torpedo boat with multiple torpedo tubes, so then we can all engage as one big unit in combat and wreak maximum havoc. What do you think!?

What do you think!?

If someone suggests me as the galley chef, I'll put a heaping dose of chocolate ExLax in Thursday night's Devil's Food cake. mad_o.gif

Then your timbers will shiver! mad_o.gif

If someone suggests me as the galley chef, I'll put a heaping dose of chocolate ExLax in Thursday night's Devil's Food cake. mad_o.gif

Then your timbers will shiver! mad_o.gif

No no Avon, there is a much more important job for you.

You can be the QuaterMasters Stores assisstant, that way you can ensure all the crew get their recommended dose of daily spam [the canned meat, ofcourse] wink_o.gif

Edit: The mods get paid in units TO mod? Surely THAT encourages them to be ban happy?

No no Avon, there is a much more important job for you.

You can be the QuaterMasters Stores assisstant, that way you can ensure all the crew get their recommended dose of daily spam [the canned meat, ofcourse]  wink_o.gif

I run a kosher galley! rock.gif

I think they get EX Points and Credits ever week as a perk for them being mods and it makes them arseholes who kick people from the games they play in if you start beating them (but there are only a handlful), remember it's a MMO RPG'ish game but with what seems realistic values, it's originally korean dating back from 2001 but has opened a US server. It will take ages to get a Battleship as you start off as a lonely frigate along with requiring certain Exp Level and alot of cash to form a formal Fleet (Clan) along with it costing alot to upgrade ships along the way.

Although extremely poorly designed while making me want to poke my eyes out, this website will help with the structure of the game.

http://www.trainworld.org/navy/nf2/English/index.html

I had the best idea whilst sitting on the bog.

We should form an OFP clan or OFP squadron or something, and build our very own OFP fleet. We could assign specific roles to each other, like, someone builds a dedicated battleship type platform, someone else builds a dedicated AA platform, someone else a fast Torpedo boat with multiple torpedo tubes, so then we can all engage as one big unit in combat and wreak maximum havoc. What do you think!?

It's a great idea, but coordinations going to be a pain in the big blue arse wink_o.gif

Currently downloading. Count on me as a tin can captain (destroyer) or big fat target...whichever ya need.

EDIT: Look for me. CaptAkira biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gifunclesam.gif

I'm the ReubenJames right now...I'll try to rename it with OFP something or other.

Watch out for the mighty Themistokles biggrin_o.gif Right now I'm trying to get the hang of manual aiming, as the auto aim sux ass crazy_o.gif

Btw, has anyone managed to get more than 1.2 inches of armour on a DD?

I'm still on an FF...how much does a DD cost? I've managed to get some armor all around on my FF....but only .5inches deck armor...

Akira, are you playing now? Make a battle thingy in front of the Japanese harbour, I'll be there in 4 or 5 mins, ship's Themistokles smile_o.gif

I guess I'll be joining your fleetz in about 20 minutes. Look out for a small frigate named Draconian Guard.

I so love that name.

If it's free, I'll take it biggrin_o.gif. Already registered as hooahman, downloading client now...

Didnt see any of you lot...shame. Here's a suggestion: if you want lots of experience and points, do a battleship mission. Create a new battle, click on the previous last mission, and you and another ship have to bring down 4 battleships, its quite fun, cos the battleships only have like 5 or 6 volleys, then they run out and it becomes a turkey shoot.

Sorry I missed ya. I'm going to be in today about 1700 CST (2300GMT) if anyone wants to come in. I'll be in the beginners area trying to get up to at least a DD.

I did a solo beginner mission (against the two FF and one DD) and won but not before my rear guns had run outta ammo and my front gun was down to bare minimum biggrin_o.gif Going to try to get my Seamen (Seamen Davey, Seaman Jones, and Seaman Fred) up to level 4 so I can get Torps also.

And how do you auto aim??? lol....I didn't know it even had it and have been struggling with manual aiming biggrin_o.gif

Tried it today, but I didn't even hit shit. The three frigates I was up against in my training mission had a hard time hitting me as i was driving circles around them, but my own aim definitely needs some intensive training!

Sorry I missed ya. I'm going to be in today about 1700 CST (2300GMT) if anyone wants to come in. I'll be in the beginners area trying to get up to at least a DD.

I did a solo beginner mission (against the two FF and one DD) and won but not before my rear guns had run outta ammo and my front gun was down to bare minimum biggrin_o.gif Going to try to get my Seamen (Seamen Davey, Seaman Jones, and Seaman Fred) up to level 4 so I can get Torps also.

And how do you auto aim??? lol....I didn't know it even had it and have been struggling with manual aiming biggrin_o.gif

You have to buy the auto-range finder...but don't, its utter turd. I can sink ships a lot faster with manual aim once I got elevation right, and also score direct and more savage hits....

If you want experience, we can try the battleship mission biggrin_o.gif Drop a note here just before u start and say which part of the map u gonna be at...

You have to buy the auto-range finder...but don't, its utter turd. I can sink ships a lot faster with manual aim once I got elevation right, and also score direct and more savage hits....

If you want experience, we can try the battleship mission biggrin_o.gif Drop a note here just before u start and say which part of the map u gonna be at...

Sounds like a plan. I will let ya know. Anyone else wanna join can too.

CaptAkira

ReubenJames