Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

I'm back from the WW1 battlefields, so I'll start the installer now. The mod is on the horizon!

tralalalala, yyupiiiiiiiiiiiii yoooooooooooou pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif uhuuuuuuuuuuuuu yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaah inlove.gif

okey, stop this smile_o.gif cant wait

cant wait atall do you know how long this mght take to do, then also how long to upload it here ?

great work

Please be sure that you have deleted the old FFUR folder (FlashFxUR) , please be sure about this too though :

Quote[/b] ]-PLEASE check and make sure you don't have duplicates of any addons used by FFUR also in your regular or Res\addons folders!.

Here's the List of FFUR v5.0 addons

btw If you want to install the sky, moon , stars...etc , you'll have to extract the 3 files from "FFUR extra pack v5.0" to the FFUR folder and to launch the installer , Only people with CPU higher than 1.8GHZ ,448MB SDRAM and a graphic card higher 128MB are allowed to install the "FFUR extra pack v5.0"

maybe there would be an another way to install the sky pack , we'll keep ya informed wink_o.gif

best regards

thunderbird84

Sorry but this is really begining to drag. In 3 days battlefield 2 comes out so I very much doubt that i will now play this mod, but thats just me.

why does everybody like bf2 its an average game , no outstanding not groundbrakingly new , so whats the obsesion.

i aint geting it cos the demo blows

Quote[/b] ] Only people with CPU higher than 1.8GHZ ,448MB SDRAM and a graphic card higher 128MB are allowed to install the "FFUR extra pack v5.0"

Omgf ! are you really sure that only people whith more than 128 will play fine huh.gif

because i'm running on a radeon 9800 pro 128 (a64 3200+...) are you really sure ?? i don't know a game that do that (bf2 run fine all high exept light and world in medium) because before i was running on a radeon 9600 256

oh no

Better to say that's "recommended" in the goal to play with a fps higher than 30 wink_o.gif

stay tuned buds

Regards

TB84

edit: seems it depends on what kind of trigger is used, so when the mission does not end, kill all the surrendered units, i'd anyway do it as it still brings points to your count, so until we find a solution for it you'ff have to live with it smile_o.gif

I don't know why you like BF2 over OFP. BF is way too arcade-like. You can run forever and not lose breath, the guns are too accurate, and the missions are too easy. OFP is real, BF is not.

A few more hours, but the uploading and testing will take more time. I don't want to give a deadline I won't meet, so it'll be done when it's done.

Please be sure that you have deleted the old FFUR folder (FlashFxUR) , please be sure about this too though :
Quote[/b] ]-PLEASE check and make sure you don't have duplicates of any addons used by FFUR also in your regular or Res\addons folders!.

Here's the List of FFUR v5.0 addons

btw If you want to install the sky, moon , stars...etc , you'll have to extract the 3 files from "FFUR extra pack v5.0" to the FFUR folder and to launch the installer , Only people with CPU higher than 1.8GHZ ,448MB SDRAM and a graphic card higher 128MB are allowed to install the "FFUR extra pack v5.0"

maybe there would be an another way to install the sky pack , we'll keep ya informed  wink_o.gif

best regards

thunderbird84

hi there iv got an issue since ur 5.0 is comeing up iv deleted flashfxur on comp well like an weak or 2 ago but i had like 3.0,3.5,4.5 on my comp so i deleted 3.0 first then 4.5 and then i tryed 3.0 and it wont let me delete it 3.0 is still on my add or remove programs list confused_o.gif what should i do u say to make sure to delete the old ffur folder but i cant it says cant open log file confused_o.gif what can i do and would these effect 5.0 when i get it huh.gifhelp.gif

In Add/Remove Programs, simply uninstall them. It may remove any files you didn't delete, or simply say that it couldn't find anything and ask if you want to remove it from the list. If so, press yes. Do this for all of them.

It shouldn't matter anyway, because the new mod installs to the folder 'FFUR' where the old ones were in 'FlashFxUr'.

In Add/Remove Programs, simply uninstall them. It may remove any files you didn't delete, or simply say that it couldn't find anything and ask if you want to remove it from the list. If so, press yes. Do this for all of them.

It shouldn't matter anyway, because the new mod installs to the folder 'FFUR' where the old ones were in 'FlashFxUr'.

i think that system you suggested does not work with win98 or 2000 afaik, but all can prove me the opposite

We have a 6/6 of Ok from all people who tested the FFUR pack v5.0 that the mod is ready to get released though.

The Final Official Size of the FFUR Pack v5.0 is 318 MB smile_o.gif

stay tuned

Best Regards

THunderbird84

i tryed that add and remove but its says cant open log file and i cant do anything its still there huh.gif but so like u said it does not matter because the 5.0 will right over it right huh.gif so its all good right huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]318 MB

small for what this is and it looks so much better than EECP or Y2K3 no offence to them this just stands out slightly more especially the new resistance units they look great

Quote[/b] ]1in1class

you made me remember to delete my ffur4.5 except it did it or me no worried uninstall no error's then delte the patches and then delete the files that you have to manually delete

but i supose it doesnt matter

Cant wait for the mod

Hi Tb,

Last minute important question : Is FFUR v5 working with GeForce7800 GTX in SLI and octo-Opteron 852 with 16 Gb of DDR2 ?? whistle.gif

As you can see, I still waiting biggrin_o.gif

Last minute important question : Is FFUR v5 working with GeForce7800 GTX in SLI and octo-Opteron 852 with 16 Gb of DDR2 ?? whistle.gif

Hi totala , of course that it'd work tounge2.gif

i was lookinga t the recomended pc specs and nothing wich realy fits mine

ive got a 1.8ghz something or other im not to good on the techinical side of computers thats all i know which config would you recomend me to use ?

i really do want to be able to use the clouds, stars and moon thing

If you have more than 512 MB then it would be ok to use the powerful config smile_o.gif

Better to not to use Low cpu config , it's intended to very low comps... wink_o.gif

Output: "C:\Documents and Settings\Sean\Desktop\FFUR Installer\FFUR5.0.exe"

Install: 7 pages (448 bytes), 10 sections (2 required) (10480 bytes), 1009 instructions (28252 bytes), 3432 strings (123794 bytes), 46 language tables (16468 bytes).

Uninstall: 2 pages (128 bytes),

1 section (1048 bytes), 483 instructions (13524 bytes), 1982 strings (55685 bytes), 46 language tables (10580 bytes).

Datablock optimizer saved 2547447 bytes (~0.5%).

Using lzma (compress whole) compression.

EXE header size: 63488 / 34816 bytes

Install code: (179806 bytes)

Install data: (548506637 bytes)

Uninstall code+data: (99313 bytes)

Compressed data: 333577277 / 548785756 bytes

CRC (0x5D031D91): 4 / 4 bytes

Total size: 333640769 / 548820576 bytes (60.8%)

That's the modification installer finished compressing. I'm uploading it now to the distribution server. Expect it to be released around 9am GMT / 10am BST tomorrow (Sunday 19th June).

It will only take two hours to upload, but I'm off to my bed smile_o.gif

i'm waiting biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifinlove.gifwelcome.gifyay.gifnener.gifxmas_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

i'll test with the extra pack and i'll say you if it's really under 30 fps with my comp wink_o.gif