Sign in to follow this  
CanadianTerror

New Chinese Release

Quote[/b] ]it doesn't work

Thanks. I think being the 4th person in a row to say that really helped get the point across.

rock.gif

HAPPY LUNAR CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!!!

to all our chinese comrades here, VME, ROC mod.

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Just because some of our leaders may not see eye to eye sometimes does not mean we cant be friends, for we only use weapons to destroy not humans but only our enemies for what they represent.

are you from over there philcommand?

cervo hat die datei schon geuppt

HIER

oops: that happens if you're jumping between different forums.

under that link is the working mirror hosted by cervo from the ofp.info team

Nope...aint from there, but was wondering why they were quiet and found out its a festival for the chinese folks around the world today the way we celebrate the new year and christmas. Kinda family reunion thanksgiving get-together. It sure is an international lot here! smile_o.gif

Nihaou

a special XIe Xie (thanks in english ) to chinese friends , thank you very much tony ranger for the AI script ...

&

Happy new year biggrin_o.gif

A mate of mine has an error with this which crashes his server..... he wrote;

Quote[/b] ]This addon is crashing my server. I get this error message: "Cannot load mission, missing addons: vme_usarus_addons" can someone please tell me why I get this message and why my server is crashing due to it... It also crashed my game when on a different server playing a mission that didnt even have the chinese addons in it.

any help much apprechiated wink_o.gif

DO NOT USE THESE ADDONS IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING MULTIPLAYER!

The addons overwrite the standard US and Russian troops and cause the game to crash when you play a mission made with the standard US and Russian troops. Unfortunatley I have got no response from Sabres post so I have been forced to remove the addons from the server.

Could someone please rectify this problem or point me to a forum where people will actually reply to this issue.

Thanks...

Seemingly, effect of incorect addon dependecies. sad_o.gif

@authors, looks like you need to pay more attention, what you put in requiredAddons section in cfgPatches.

guess it would me more usefull to contact them directly or someone could post how the config has to be changed, so that everyone can do it hisself/herself

I thought it was an update myself but I didn't post about it because i didnt know what the hell it said.

wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: This is what's in the update according to their posts on the last page.

Quote[/b] ]1.fix error in MP games

2.fix model error of ZTZ96 and ZSL92

3.New textures for ZTZ88B,PLZ89,PTZ89.

4.fix some cpp bugs(both East and Res')

5.add a new chopper:WZ10 attack_helicopter

6.fix some bug about CQB-AI,and add Fire Suppressing system

7.add shadow of EQ2102 trucks

ok people need some help iv got this VME PLA addos 1.01 and yes iv got all of them, the ones i need but i cant use the flash nade or tear gas nade i cant even switch to them rock.gif Yes im useing the right units for it to, but one thing thats crazy is that my other units have them rock.gif Iv try to tell them to drop item flash nade or tear gas nade and they do but i walk over to pick it up and cant even do that i realy would like for some one to help me with this issue if ya could would be vary thank fullll biggrin_o.gif

Version 1.1 of VME_PLA_ADDONS released yesterday on Chinese site Operation Flashpoint SAM !!!

It is needed version 1.0.

that's great icon14.gif

It is a very good pack and i am happy to see it updated

ahhhhhhhhhh ntm on that issue with no flash nades or what not u people are gonna lol on this, the only time u can use thoes are in mission editor not mp man biggrin_o.gif lol iv been try all kinds of stuff to get this to work and all i had to do is go to mission editor looool lol

I have a small broblem with these units. How do I get the new AI scripts to work? I understood that I must use the groups under resistance side to get those AI scripts to work. If I do that I get random crashes all the time.

Any idea how to fix that?

there are new soldiers, found under VME-WES , RUS , and PLA I believe.... they look like BIS soldiers (unless you also use the Y2K3 config) , but they fight like... crazy_o.gif