Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Quote[/b] ]I heard there's life on mars wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

Wow, Amazing!! can't wait release:ghostface:

Quote[/b] ]Just try the actual ECP and give a look to the ECP options, that is along the new features why ECP is great for everyone not just some elitist folks, unlike what has been wrongly said before.

Yup, I'll try and hope that my words would be wrong tounge_o.gif

yay! new release of my most fav ofp mod, this should get me back to playing ofp for a while

thanks to all you people at ecp who've worked so hard to make ofp more great than it already is

hey err how does this mod enhance game performance ??

who said ECP or any mod will enhance the game performance ?

The upcoming ECP enhances OFP features, and it enhances the ECP performance of the previous version

i was lookin at that D.G.A.S thingy but mabe i just misunderstood i t crazy_o.gif

i was lookin at that D.G.A.S thingy but mabe i just misunderstood i t crazy_o.gif

It offers a performance increase versus past versions of ECP (not that ECP was ever really that hard hitting--I've played ECP on a Celeron 633/Radeon 7500, Celeron 950/GF4 MX, and a PIII 1GHz/GF2 system and experienced absolutely no performance issues... That's quite contrary to certain recent claims.) It also helps in several other non-performance related ways.

It's actually a very smart system. I wouldn't have thought of it. tounge_o.gif

The massive performance improvement described in the DGAS section is in comparison with their previous ECP version.

EDIT : instaposted by Kurayami smile_o.gif

But hey, I heard next ECP has huge update and required strong CPU.

You guys and the rumours...

Me and Zay have spent the last months studying and re-writting the ECP core so that we could solve the CTD issue and have a much better performance on our PC's. I must say that we don't have Godlike machines - 900MHz and 400MHz ain't.

Ok, so when is this thing being released? You said "days..." but now it has been a week, so are you going to release it sometime sunday, or are you changing the deadline to "weeks...".

Dont mean to rush you but I dont understand why this wonderful addition hasnt been released if it is complete.

Aw C'mon !

Let this guys work...

They make that for us and that in their freetime !

Thats a very difficult work

I have another question about your version number for your new upgrade...if this is an "upgrade", then why is the previous version of your Core a higher number than this "upgrade"? I looked on the OFPEC website and looked at the version of the old core and it is 1.71....this new version is 1.075.....well that is degraded, right? I dont really know anything about how you come up with version numbers or anything but that just confused me....o well I guess im just bored awaiting release....... tounge_o.gif

... at the version of the old core and it is 1. <Insert 0 here> 71....this new version is 1.075.....well that is degraded, right?...

They probably forgot to do it whlist restoring the backup. IMO you could've used your gray cells this time wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

All I-want-it-now! guys are looks like selfish-murmuring-kids in front of showcase in the toystore. ECP guys are laughing at you behind the scene. Remember, they are working completely FREE as same as other mod makers and mission makers.

We, outsider have to wait till its done and need more patience.

It's hard to wait but it's sure gonna be worth it! Beautiful and really cool work I say! Thank these guys for what they do instead of complaining! I know I will; THANK YOU, GUYS! That wasn't so hard, now you try!

Who's complaining? Im not at all, I was just asking about the second vid. I felt like that complaning was aimed at me so I had to set that straight. tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Opening thread updated again smile_o.gif

Zay

Are certain features still optional, such as things that add more visual detail. Like shell casings, etc?

I like practical features, visual enhancements be damned.

I have another question about your version number for your new upgrade...if this is an "upgrade", then why is the previous version of your Core a higher number than this "upgrade"? I looked on the OFPEC website and looked at the version of the old core and it is 1.71....this new version is 1.075.....well that is degraded, right? I dont really know anything about how you come up with version numbers or anything but that just confused me....o well I guess im just bored awaiting release....... tounge_o.gif

Don't whine about my typo's mad_o.gif

wink_o.gif

lol I wasnt really complaining I was just bored and found something to ask about en mi tiempo libre.

Gotta love spanglish wink_o.gif

rock.gifrock.gif