Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for all the great addons. I hope you'll release the marines at some point, they look really fantastic.

Anyway, after the recent releases a break is well deserved.

sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

terribly sorry to hear that FK

but yeah,  will look forward to your addons for ArmA FK!

@Farizzz

what you mean "releases"? Was there more than one USMC addon release other than the Humvees?

sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

terribly sorry to hear that FK

but yeah,  will look forward to your addons for ArmA FK! smile_o.gif

@Farizzz

what you mean "releases"? Was there more than one USMC addon release other than the Humvees?

EDIT

BAHHH sorry for double post dont know how it happened...can someone delete the above post? sorry...(please dont punish me)

@Farizzz

what you mean "releases"? Was there more than one USMC addon release without my knowledge?

There were 3 addons released separately. The HMMWVs, the LAVs and the H-53s.

wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Where'd these come from?!? How'd they slip past me!

I went over to OFP base and was like WOAH!

wow....thanks da12thMonkey and sorry for any disrespectful comments!

nice freakin job FK!

EDIT

gosh wtf is wrong with this? Every time I post it makes a duplicate, I am sorry sorry sorry! these two double posts in a row were not intended, again, please forgive me!

man you've shown us so many screenshots of your harrier pack.  Please atleast finish that.  I was really looking forward to those, out of all the addons you were making.

ps: the other addon i was looking forward to was your m1a1 pack. But if you are only releasing one more addon, then let it be the harriers.

Sad news sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

But what with updating\fixing released addons like hummers ?

And please relase AV-8, we don't have this plane and yours looks brilliant notworthy.gif

Sad news, but most mods are already moving away from OFP (more or less) and preparing for ArmA, so it's not so strange.

Engine limitations in OFP are a big fun-spoiler and ArmA will hopefully give addonmakers more possibilities.

Good luck with your future work FK!! smile_o.gif

@all: I will not finishing any addon for OFP that i´ve already showed. No AV-8B, no M1A1 HA/HC, no LHA and so on. We will take all this stuff with us for the arrival of AA. We will keep you informed about the status. However i try to transform the addon studio, which was for me ever a interim solution into a mod. Like i said before some of the addons will be cancled/ holded. We will focus on the main units we will need. Desert stuff will maybe come with an expansion if we can finish the mod for AA.

Anyway, if somebody wants to help you can hop in. But beta-tester only under the condition that they also had released and addon made by them or a good mission ... and a good reputation. Sry but that have to be a condition cos after some bad experiences.

thats quite good news Fischkopp.

im happy that you´ll continue to make USMC addons for ArmA..

and you said that desert units may come as a expansion, does that meen you will concentrate on woodland units?

Quote[/b] ] does that meen you will concentrate on woodland units?

Yes

Like I said; no problem. With FDF-mod now on halt more and more guys are taking a well-deserved break untill ArmA.

Enjoy the break! OFP is a little dead right now and although great addons are still being released the game has reached it's limits in performance and is getting really old. The engine-limits are extremely frustrating aswell (for addonmakers).

We'll see you again in ArmA and I'm looking forward to it! smile_o.gif

We'll see you again in ArmA and I'm looking forward to it! smile_o.gif

You say it.

Thanks for the great Addons Fish. smile_o.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

I think, that an infantry pack, based on the old model base, will look (how it to say softly?..) a little bit ugly in ArmA.

Many thanks for all of your hard work, F.K. notworthy.gif

We'll be lookin' for you when ArmA hits the shelves.  yay.gif

I think, that an infantry pack, based on the old model base, will look (how it to say softly?..) a little bit ugly in ArmA.

I don't see why. Units based off of HYK's Modern U.S. Infantry look awesome in VBS1, and as it appears the graphical enhancements made in VBS1 are on par with those in ArmAss, its fair to say, once the head and such have been changed to suit, that the units will also fit in well. Though, this is neither the time, nor place, for such discussions.

@stanley: The Infantry will compeltly cancled till we know who the new human-model of Armed Assault will work.