Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

I feel that the force is strong with you, young FK!

may the force be with you smile_o.gif)

it's so funny...  rofl.gif

with the quality of addons FK makes you would think he has jedi powers or something

... funny conservations ...

ahhh ... before i forget ... i pboing at mom smile_o.gif ... soon ...

ahhh ... before i forget  ... i pboing at mom  smile_o.gif ... soon ...

use the force..... the forks

FischKopp

Quote[/b] ]... funny conservations ...

ahhh ... before i forget ... i pboing at mom ... soon ...

Spitpoisoner! =))))

ahhh ... before i forget  ... i pboing at mom  smile_o.gif ... soon ...

wow_o.gifwow_o.gif assuming you mean pboing at the moment?

if so really excited now! thumbs-up.gif

ahhh ... before i forget ... i pboing at mom smile_o.gif ... soon ...

wow_o.gifwow_o.gif assuming you mean pboing at the moment?

I sure hope, pboing his own mother sounds so inhuman.

I am curious, are you going to cover various era's with your Mod involving Marine units?  (1985, 1991-2000, and current)

And will there be any making of non-combat uniformed Marines, enlisted, NCO's, and Officers?

Just curious, because it would be nice to see people other than in their BDU's, especially on base.

are you kiddin? lol wow_o.gif ... how shall i do all these modelling work alone (ok maybe with some other guy). Please no demands.

Good work on all the releases, Fischkopp!

Any chance we'll see the infantry soon? smile_o.gif

Good work on all the releases, Fischkopp!

Any chance we'll see the infantry soon?  smile_o.gif

Well you can see infantry is in the works from the pics in the hummer pack and from the pic he is going to have virtually every type of marine i.e. you can see MPs in the pic

are you kiddin? lol  wow_o.gif  ... how shall i do all these modelling work alone (ok maybe with some other guy). Please no demands.

Whoa man, have a beer bro..  (Splizzztt.. Click)

Just curious here about this mod's future plans and a few suggestions, I don't see anyone demanding, do you?  Just a person very motivated to looking to the future.

Well, if SEF plans on considering any of these suggestions I made, I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know.

Later,

Havoc.

man... if you make enough stuff someone could make a USMC unit replacement mod biggrin_o.gif

replacing the CH46 with the CH53 biggrin_o.gif

the jeep, jeep(mg) and Hmmwv with the HMMWV´s, the M2A2 with a lav25, the A10 with a AV8, and not to forget, the M1A1 with a usmc M1A1 and all units with MARPAT dressed units biggrin_o.gif

and naming it like 13th MEU unit replacement mod biggrin_o.gif

would be nice as hell biggrin_o.gif

Anyone using these in MP? Would like to fool around with these units in some coops or something sometime.

And yes FK, its unbelievable how you did all that work (big % of them) by yourself, after all this time its really great to finally have quality USMC transportation, big respect smile_o.gif .

the jeep, jeep(mg) and Hmmwv with the HMMWV´s, the M2A2 with a lav25, the A10 with a AV8, and not to forget, the M1A1 with a usmc M1A1 and all units with MARPAT dressed units biggrin_o.gif

No, you'd replace the UH-60 with the CH-53, and replace the CH-47 with a CH-46. wink_o.gif

Then A-10 replaced with AV-8B? No way! F-18E! tounge2.gif

No, you'd replace the UH-60 with the CH-53, and replace the CH-47 with a CH-46.  wink_o.gif

Then A-10 replaced with AV-8B? No way! F-18E!  tounge2.gif

Or you could replace the CH47 with the CH53 and replace the blackhawk with a UH-1Y/N nener.gif .

hehe, heatseaker took the words out of my head...

my idea was to replace the UH60 with UH1N and UH60 ffar with UH1N with ffar. (afaik CH53 cant equip rockets, and neither can the CH46), but MAYBE you could replace the CH47 with the CH46, the UH60 with CH53 and the UH60(ffar) with UH1N (ffar)

and why replacing A10 with AV8, well... becouse both are quite slow planes, the F18 is too fast and more like a air superierity fighter, both A10 and AV8 is mainly used as CAS aircraft. (besides, SEF is making a AV8 and not a F18) wink_o.gif

if someone makes and actually releaces a AAV7 (or whatever they ose nowdays) and replace the M113 it would be nice.

the jeeps i already mentioned.

what trucks (like the 5t truck) does USMC use?

and what can we replace the M60 tank with?

the M1A1 could be replaced with the USMC M1A1HA.

the Vulcan could be replaced with the LAV AD.

all east units should be replaced with some sort of OPFOR and not russian stuff, why? becouse russia isnt a probabal enemy for the USMC, maybe use IRAQ as enemy instead?

and have resistance as what they are, a guerilla that could be both east and west friendly.

have a missed something?

hell, if someone wants to start making a mod like this, sign me up, im willing to help, if noting else as a beta tester.

what trucks (like the 5t truck) does USMC use?

i think the marines are using the 5tons too but i think they are updating their vehicles

Yeah they update their vehicles ... but i´m not an expert in that. They use the M923 5t Truck and the LVS. The LVS looks like a HEMTT with the difference, that instead of one part it is split in two. The MK48 Fron Power Unit and the trailer in diffrent varaition.

Fishkopp...somehow...the H-53 pack looks like the one from old USMC Mod/NZXShadows...but I can't find his name in the credits huh.gif

Fishkopp...somehow...the H-53 pack looks like the one from old USMC Mod/NZXShadows...but I can't find his name in the credits huh.gif

Perhaps because this model has nothing to do with the NZX model and has been completely made by FK from scratch? crazy_o.gif