Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

Hereby I want announce the Semper Fidelis Addon Studio. After a short break by myself I decided to put my force in my own thing - a independent addon studio. At the mom the only memebers i and hmmwv ... and maybe two other people, don´t know exactly  wink_o.gif .

This mod will concetred his talent with making USMC addons and maybe some other stuff which is relsted to that. If you are intersted ... join us. References would be nice.

What we need:

-addon makers (vehicles/units/buildings/objects)

-scripter

-mission makers (for example missions)

-island maker.

... and any support you want to give us.

What you can expect, the next time.

H-53 Pack. Well known, I hope.

LAV Pack. Include 7 LAV-types in 3 diffrent camos

HMMWV Version 2 Teaser ... improved FK_HMMWV

Jungle Plant pack

Large sayings, but it will take up a little time nevertheless.

Hooray, nice to hear that the work on this is going on. smile_o.gif

unclesam.gif Semper Fi unclesam.gif

i no u already no me from the usmc mod and sense thats dead i was wonderign if i could lend my services to u to make some example missions if not thats ok

greetz blues.gif

good to hear you're back. looking forward to your addons smile_o.gif

I used to make missions, I guess I could get back into the groove and keep doing it.

If you want me, I'm on MSN (I believe I'm on your contact list).

Great job! smile_o.gif

But sorry, I can't make any things that you propose... The only thing where I'm good it's the beta-texting biggrin_o.gifghostface.gif

I hope that the release comes soon! wink_o.gif

Here is the list of the HMMWV that you can expect in the pack. In desert and woodland camo. You also can see that the list differs from the FK_HMMWV. Some types are dropped, some added.

M998 HMMWV

M998 HMMWV (patrol)

M998 HMMWV (no doors)

M988 HMMWV (open)

M997 HMMWV (maxi ambulance)

M1025 HMMWV (M240G)

M1025 HMMWV (M240G, with shield)

M1025 HMMWV (M2HB)

M1025 HMMWV (M2HB, with Shield)

M1025 HMMWV (Mk. 19)

M1025 HMMWV (Mk. 19, with shield)

M1037 HMMWV (shelter carrier)

M1043 HMMWV (M2HB)

M1043 HMMWV (M2HB, with shield)

M1043 HMMWV (Mk. 19)

M1043 HMMWV (Mk. 19, with shield)

M1045 HMMWV (TOW-2)

M1097 HMMWV (cargo)

M1097 HMMWV (cargo, open)

M1097 HMMWV (cargo, open, patrol)

M1114 HMMWV (M2HB)

M1116 HMMWV (M2HB)

AVENGER

SpecOps HMMWV

1:24000 resolution (30M) USGS DEM (elevations) & DLG (topographic vectors) data will be taken offline permanently Jan 30th from the USGS bulk anonymous FTP server. If you need any raw data for map development, please contact me ASAP. I will try to get as much of the other major USMC bases as possible before the drop-date.

Scavanged data:

* Camp Lejune, NC :

All 9 sections have 1:24K DLG road coverage. 66% elevation contour coverage. All 9 sections covered with 30m DEM data.

* Camp Pendleton, CA :

DLG data is useless, you'll have to find other sources for the road and building data. Full coverage in 30m DEM's for the 8 sections.

* 29 Palms, CA :

I'll be happy to archive data for this range, however Globalsecurity indicates that much of the terrain has elevation ranges of up to approxiamtely 1300m, so care should be exercised in mapping the area.

I can't believe I haven't posted is theis thread.

Your stuff looks awesome and I hope to see it soon!

Great to have you back, FK!

just an idea a HMMWVE whit a minigun on it i got some movies from the gulf war wher HMMWVE´s got Miniguns on them

very good news

do u have a website that we can check for news and updates about the addons ?

just an idea a HMMWVE whit a minigun on it i got some movies from the gulf war wher HMMWVE´s got Miniguns on them

Those were SF and not USMC. Since the mod is about the USMC, I don't think these will be added. But that's up to FK.

Those were SF and not USMC. Since the mod is about the USMC, I don't think these will be added. But that's up to FK.

@ Cpt. Frostbite: You are wrong. Maybe it could be possible. If you check the list you will see some HMMWV variations which are not used ba USMC - SpecOp HMMWV, M1114, M1116. Like in my H-53 pack i try to make all versions although they are not USMC stuff ... so maybe.

BUT DON`T START SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT WOULD BE COOL. I ALREADY FIGURED OUT WHAT I WILL DO. tounge_o.gif

like I said; "that's up to FK" wink_o.gif

Sounds great. I didn't notice the other versions. Although the M1114 will eventually replace most (if not all) armored HMMWV varients in the army and USMC. The M1116 is for the Air Force, so that one is indeed not USMC.

The fact is people (including myself) will allways start to ask "do this, do that, this would be sooo cool, ect, ect". It's just that we have too much spare time wink_o.gif

Anyway both Up-armored versions (M-1114 and M-1116 from the US Army and USAF) are being used by the marines in Iraq right now.

Hey FK,

Did you got my last PM?

And good to have you back aboard man.

Also the Hummers are looking KEEN man wow_o.gif

Keep Up The Great Work.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Looking great guys! Keep up the fantastic work.

I have 1 minor suggestion wink_o.gif: Is it possible to make the textures for the HMMVW a little more dirty, like the HMMVW has been used before? I am trying to think of the right way to put this, but can you make the textures have little specs, like chips in the paint from driving through the desert? Anyway, good work biggrin_o.gif.

Anyway both Up-armored versions (M-1114 and M-1116 from the US Army and USAF) are being used by the marines in Iraq right now.

I remembered some photo I have on my HD. It shows the new HMMWV variant designed for the USMC. I'm not sure if this is just an interim solution untill the M1114/M1116 will arive or that this will in fact become the new HMMWV model for the USMC;

http://www.marines.mil/marinel....1172617

Sure looks badd-ass

I can´t reach the usmc site due to geographical restrictions of the US government on their military pages but anyway I know the version you´re talking about.

That version is being introduced in the US Army aswell, with minor changes.

m998-hmmwv_up-armored-kitted.jpg

Great to see you back FK, and its good to see that your hard work will be released, Thanks, I cant wait for whatever you do release biggrin_o.gif