Sign in to follow this  
Cribban

C&C Titan 1.0 relesed

found it on OFP Base and this thing kicks arse biggrin_o.gif a must try for thoose of u who whould like something diffrent in ofp smile_o.gif

the link on OFP Base aint working but the link on the mod site is fully functional

C&C mod

here's a few pix aswell

gdi%20titan.jpggdi%20titan2.jpg

have fun biggrin_o.gif

Great, i was looking for some opposing force to the wanzers (i was just tired to use "other side" wanzers against them) biggrin_o.gif

It is well done inside OFP and very fun to use.

Hummna Hummna Hummna Humna Humna!  wow_o.gif

Looks great. I havent tried it yet, but the walking animation can't be terrible. Wanzer's did a great job, and the Robotech Veritech had a very crude but feasable job with it.

Edit: Either IDF tanks have guns that punch through armor like wet paper, or these things need serious armor upgrades. But man, the walking animation is great, the only real problem is the dust flying up.

I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Thank you SO much for this addon!

You guys did a outstanding job!

On your site I've seen a picture of a Wolverine - just amazing!!

(do you think you could release that model too?)

yes they will release it (late of course)

(been an exmember ;) )

its a mod of course biggrin_o.gif

the link on OFP Base aint working

Working for me (maybe some download managers dont like it?),or maybe its as the link is to ofp.info tounge_o.gif

By far the best so far, only thing though, why is it under East, shouldn't NOD stuff be under east? rock.gif

A really good mech though in my opinion. Nice to see some stuff released as (i think i'm correct here) they have not released anything else...yet, and i think this'll be good for MP, and a change to alot of other stuff out.

hehe a common feature

Quote[/b] ]By far the best so far, only thing though, why is it under East, shouldn't NOD stuff be under east?

no idea why cheetah didnt change this :P

but ill let him know to do so biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]By far the best so far, only thing though, why is it under East, shouldn't NOD stuff be under east?

it states in the readme

Quote[/b] ]There are still several issues with the titan:

1. It's found under 'east-> GDI-vehicles' , not west (I know quite a bit about c++ scripting, but ironically, i can't figure this one out)

2. The Heat Indicators are still quite unreliable, and sometimes if you are using more than one titan ingame, it probably won't work at all

3. textures suck, no comments on those please

4. Cockpit needs work, If you can help me design a good cockpit, please email me

5. I know I know, i took some sounds from mechwarrior3, but i thought they were good sounds

if you think you can help with the further development of this addon or the C&C-mod, or if you have any suggestions or comments (constructive criticism, I hope you are familiar with this term biggrin_o.gif),

please email me at:

Cheetah_lw@hotmail.com

Hope you enjoy this addon

I think the textures are really cool, and so is the interior smile_o.gif

thoose "stripes" on the leg part shouldent be there thou, not if is based on the tiberian un game wink_o.gif

Great unit! But they're quite poorly armored. Maybe that has something to do with the armorstructural being 4+? Wasn't that the same armorstructural value as the UAZ? I could be wrong though. smile_o.gif

I really like this addon but it really needs some NOD opposition. I'm not too keen on C&C so what is the equivilant to the Titan? rock.gif

I really like this addon but it really needs some NOD opposition. I'm not too keen on C&C so what is the equivilant to the Titan? rock.gif

I think that would be the tick tank. Although a tad less effective but, it's the equivelant of the titan.

it states in the readme

Quote[/b] ]There are still several issues with the titan:

1. It's found under 'east-> GDI-vehicles' , not west (I know quite a bit about c++ scripting, but ironically, i can't figure this one out)

2. The Heat Indicators are still quite unreliable, and sometimes if you are using more than one titan ingame, it probably won't work at all

3. textures suck, no comments on those please

4. Cockpit needs work, If you can help me design a good cockpit, please email me

5. I know I know, i took some sounds from mechwarrior3, but i thought they were good sounds

if you think you can help with the further development of this addon or the C&C-mod, or if you have any suggestions or comments (constructive criticism, I hope you are familiar with this term biggrin_o.gif),

please email me at:

Cheetah_lw@hotmail.com

Hope you enjoy this addon

I emailed him about that and showed him what it should be, it should be fixed in the next release. It was odd, I guess either he isn't a native english speaker or he doesn't play ofp alot. He didn't seem to understand "east" versus "west."

Actually, the cockpit current is really cool. Its the first time I've ever seen that cool red/green body part damage indicator.

this is a superb addon and opponent to the wanzers. Its fun to have mech wards biggrin_o.gif

My only 3 gripes are:

1. Not under west

2. Running animation looks a little weird (doesn't look very natural, just kinda the legs swinging back and forth.

3. No supercool gauss machine gun. (I.E. in the wanzers biggrin_o.gif)

3. No supercool gauss machine gun. (I.E. in the wanzers biggrin_o.gif)

now a units carrying a gauss gun whould a wolverine biggrin_o.gif

Great addon! This is gonna help all the other mech addons that ppl are working on.

Just a few bugs that I saw:

1) when you step on another unit (car, or bike n stuff) it gets tellaported some place. I dont know were.

2) if you fall on ur side it starts to fly!? It keeps going up n up.

3) Smoke does not work. It shoots out but it does nothing.

Other than that it was great to have it walk around.

Can other modlers use the animations?

Nice having a mech on the east side for once. All the Wanzers veritechs and other big robots are on the west side.

Nice having a mech on the east side for once.  All the Wanzers veritechs and other big robots are on the west side.

Nope, the wanzers are spread out. You got them on the west, resistance and east.

when i get destroyed , i just get ejected and the mech dissapears? (smoke is still generated).

other bugs are already mentioned here smile_o.gif .

galbaldy , that link is GREAT! i allways loved Tiberian Sun vehicles, and i can't wait till Tiberian Twilight... or maybe i can... (developped by EA games?! crazy_o.gif )

and WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? ?!?!! crazy_o.gifwow_o.gif

hrmm. the link took me to a photo. how do you know its slow? did your link go to a video or something?

i think it looks pretty groovy biggrin_o.gif

*edit* back to the Titan..

I agree - the armour level is crazy.

I also noticed that there is a scorpian insignia on its knee - i dont know if it was there during c&c but id say not cause the scoprian insignia was NOD and the eagle was GDI.

the explosions are pretty cool - something different - but then the wreckage vanishes all together...

and one other bug i noticed, that is similar to one already mentioned, but just as i was about to shoot one, and i think he shot at me at roughly the same time, he took off and flew about 3.5 km's across ways (i think he hit the end of the map) then crashed in the water and blew up.

the sound effects are really good.. the foot steps letting you know they are coming makes it feel more urgent..

cheers biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]2. Running animation looks a little weird (doesn't look very natural, just kinda the legs swinging back and forth.

That's a pity. There was another mech type vehicle... based on some anime mecha type thing for OFP and that had some pretty poor walking animations.

OFP just wasn't meant for those types of units I guess.

Still it looks nice.

when i get destroyed , i just get ejected and the mech dissapears? (smoke is still generated).

other bugs are already mentioned here  smile_o.gif .

galbaldy , that link is GREAT! i allways loved Tiberian Sun vehicles, and i can't wait till Tiberian Twilight... or maybe i can... (developped by EA games?!  crazy_o.gif )

and WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? ?!?!!  crazy_o.gif  wow_o.gif

That? That looks cool! There should be an Ofp mod for this kind of stuff. Complete with other things like future warrior and FCS's. That would be sweet.