kavoven

AEF-Campaign: Train Addon FINISHED

I don't think that we'll do other engines, but it would be great if some others would do that, when Lester and Dschuelle release the tutorial for new trains.

I thought I'd report some bugs I found - Actually, only two - When I placed a train between at an intersection/ on one of two parallel tracks, the wheels of the train started on the other tracks, while I started on another side, and I could drive the train freely around the terrain. That's one. Another one - A hint box error that kept saying "[KeepTracks] geotype restarted" if I remember correctly. That's really all I saw. Other than that, this was very awesome! Good job. By the way, I can see why you would complain about the dust-colors.

i still wonder if it is possible to put the railways on bridges so that you can cross a river.

ahh, i played a little bit with the textures, now the train is property of the DB.

Die Bahn kommt. (nicht sehr weit)

7d-AEF.jpg

i still wonder if it is possible to put the railways on bridges so that you can cross a river.

ahh, i played a little bit with the textures, now the train is property of the DB.

Die Bahn kommt. (nicht sehr weit)

1) A train bridge is in work and also included in the actual package, but not working yet, it'll be released with Phoenix Island.

2)Picture:

Looks like some of the guest are complaining about the prices wink_o.gif

If liberation has some probles to overcome with their train then i can only hope AEF could hand them a help ,regardless of past words ,i think if liberation has been a little bit nasty then AEF can show the right example atleast.

Liberation may be looking for some healthy compition but you have to hand it to this guys ,their mod is fairly young (younger than AEF i think) and in the time they exist they made a wide array of great looking vehicle's ,really an impressive and productive mod. (their texture's and models look awsome)

Don't get me wrong ,AEF's train is looking great and you guys will be remembered for the breaktrough work you made on this field in OFP ,but i can only hope that trains in OFP will become widespread and for this to be achieved it's best that the knowledge is spread.

What do we see next in ofp as a breaktrough? Like craters in earth? A subway?But i think before them comes OFP2 out. tounge_o.gif

@ Dec. 08 2004,15:13)]Everything is possible in OFP!

SaveAs/Speichern Unter

No Script Usage !

wow_o.gif ...

wow_o.gif ...

wow_o.gif ...

Yes, we will bow to your feet and kiss them and love you forever if you also come out with a steam train engine...  xmas_o.gif

forgive me if this has been mentioned and/or fixed but yall know that the east soldiers viciously attack the train.. even if it is empty? was messin around with a mission where i like gotta take the port on the demo island yall gave us for fun and the east soldiers keep blowing up the parked train for no appernt reason.. i have to get rid of all the RPG soldiers.

anyway if it was mentioned. i applogise

@ Dec. 09 2004,15:10)]How was the Speed ?

more then 10Kb/s ? sad_o.gif

I really hate this Hoster ...

Gettin 80k/s+ here smile_o.gif

forgive me if this has been mentioned and/or fixed but yall know that the east soldiers viciously attack the train.. even if it is empty? was messin around with a mission where i like gotta take the port on the demo island yall gave us for fun and the east soldiers keep blowing up the parked train for no appernt reason.. i have to get rid of all the RPG soldiers.

Try it with "this SetCaptive True" for the train, we know the problem and it'll be solved in the next release smile_o.gif

what is the folder name for the menu animation? for some reason I only have the mission file and cam file for the animation but not the folders

what is the folder name for the menu animation? for some reason I only have the mission file and cam file for the animation but not the folders

Hu ?!

What do you mean ?!

225 kb/s

watching it when i finished writing..  biggrin_o.gif

edit: nice work! whats the trick with it, mathematics ?  rock.gif

Res/Addons Folder ;)

Res/Addons Folder ;)

no you dont understand I didn't get the folder for the menu animamation. I don't know what that should be named.

forgive me if this has been mentioned and/or fixed  but yall know that the east soldiers viciously attack the train.. even if it is empty? was messin around with a mission where i like gotta take the port on the demo island yall gave us for fun and the east soldiers keep blowing up the parked train for no appernt reason.. i have to get rid of all the RPG soldiers.

Try it with "this SetCaptive True" for the train, we know the problem and it'll be solved in the next release smile_o.gif

yea i tried that too.. and they still attacked it crazy_o.gif

i finnaly got pissed off and nuked the whole port and said the hell with it biggrin_o.gif

anyway for me its not that big a deal its just a personal quick mission to shoot at things with a lil atmosphere around to set the mood. so its not like my uber mission or super campaign is brought to a halt due to this bug. i just wanted to make sure you all knew about it smile_o.gif

225 kb/s

watching it when i finished writing..  biggrin_o.gif

edit: nice work! whats the trick with it, mathematics ?  rock.gif

A little bit Mathematics :P

When Invasion44 release their Mod, you can see it ;)

@ Dec. 28 2004,23:33)]

225 kb/s

watching it when i finished writing.. biggrin_o.gif

edit: nice work! whats the trick with it, mathematics ? rock.gif

A little bit Mathematics :P

If Invasion44 release their Mod, you can see it ;)

Change that "If" to a "when". tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif