Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

OFP Animation Sharing Center

Quick correction of what i thought to be a problem : on some addon , in the previous AI "stand ready", i had the impression the left arm was in a position a bit uncomfortable (not very noticable on the screenshot, but ingame a bit more.

So here it is , if some people are disturbed by the same problem about the arm position

sdfsfs7tp.jpg

Basically the exact same position, but the left arm is in a bit more natural position.

I think it is better than the previous one , but as some people can prefer the other one, i leave it available in the previous post.

Right Click on that link and Save...As

Again, extract the file savarestanistat.rtm from the archive and replace the file of the same name inside one of the Anim.pbo you are using.

Remember to back up your Anim.pbo in case you want to revert to the more "relaxed" ready position for the AI.

Fixed the AI stand ready for weapons that has deployed bipods.

323212as.jpg

Top pics : Actual animation that is found in the DMA animations pack, as you can see bipods go through the leg , in a very painfull way for unfortunate soldiers.

Bottom pics : same animation but weapon slightly rotated so the bipods are not going through the soldier leg anymore (all other weapons are in a decent position too).

Right Click on that link and Save..As

Extract the file savarestanistat.rtm from the zip archive.

Un-pbo an Anim.pbo (any animations or BIS packs you want) , replace the savarestanistat.rtm that is inside by the new one.

Re-pbo into a new Anim.pbo and you are set.

Can be done in +/- 10 seconds with .

PBO Decryptor 1.5 for Un-pbo the Anim.pbo file

MakePBO for Re-pbo into a new one (in the preferences, set it so nothing is compressed)

hey sanctuary

where in the res config bin do i replace your handgun animation since i think if i edit that bit it will enable me to use it on the locke mod. i have average understanding of config so i guess itll be pretty easy. i looked at the handgun config animation but dunno where to look for the actual config bit to change it in the res config bin.

only thing that i think might relate to the config bin is that bit

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class HandGunStand:Default

{

access=0;

};

class HandGunCrouch:Default

{

access=0;

};

class HandGunLying:Default

{

access=0;

};

any help would be great, but if its to hard to explain no worries

i've a problem with an animation made by myself sad_o.gif .... i've try to replace "stanidoAT.rtm" with a new one (called "changeM16toLAW.rtm") but ingame never happened... someone can help me ?

Quote[/b] ]

class CombatToWeapon:Default

{

actions="WeaponActions";

file="\fromRPGtoM16\pzB39\changeM16toLAW.rtm";

// file="stanidoAT.rtm";

speed=-2.4000001;

looped=0;

disableWeapons=1;

soundEnabled=0;

};

tnx,

At :_(

Are you using StatesExt?

It could be because you have no connectFrom and connectTo defined.

nono i've add both, state ext and connect[..], on my cpp, maybe i've forget to add some required rtm files.. O_o dunno huh.gif

Did you forget to define the moves that the soldier uses?

anyone wid a zodiac boat animations

u know similar to GHOSTRECON zodiac boat animations -where the soldiers are in READY proned postition, gud for quick assaults

Does anyone knows of animation that allows two or three ppl get together and have a conversation? Sometimes I make assasination missions and it would be cool to have enemy officers get inside the building or tent and stay over the map of Nagova and have a "conversation". Same idea for AI soldiers to sit around the fire and have a "conversation", eat something, drink, smoke... Is it possible to HEAR them talk?

Use ECP and theyll do that randomly.

Heard a big boom and lots of screams of dying soldiers, a second later a soldier in my squad laughed his head off and the leader let out a burp.

Hail ECP!

Edit- otherwise, to get them to look as if they are saying something use ' s1 playmove "EFFECTStandTalk" '.

anyone wid a zodiac boat animations

u know similar to GHOSTRECON zodiac boat animations -where the soldiers are in READY proned postition, gud for quick assaults

If i remember well, the SFP4 mod has a zodiac featuring really nice animations, really in the same spirit as the Ghost Recon zodiac ones.

Use ECP and theyll do that randomly.

Heard a big boom and lots of screams of dying soldiers, a second later a soldier in my squad laughed his head off and the leader let out a burp.

Hail ECP!

Edit- otherwise, to get them to look as if they are saying something use ' s1 playmove "EFFECTStandTalk"? Where do I put this line? I know nothing about the animation.

Kyla,

Could you expand a little about the "EFFECTStandTalk"? I know nothing about the animation. Where do you put this line into?

Name a soldier s1, and give him a waypoint. Enter <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">s1 playmove "EFFECTStandTalk" in the waypoints 'On Activation' field, create one more move waypoint, then a cycle waypoint and enter the same thing in both 'On Activation' fields, both at roughly the same location (so he doesnt try to move) and set Min, Max and Mid to for example 3, then you will have s1 move to that location and look like he is talking to someone endlessly.

Is there some animation of being held by someone else? I mean is there an animation for dead/injured person. I guess the real problem is to link it with the animation of person who carry other. I ask because there was and is interest in hard injured soldiers simulation, but as I know, no one made it. Maybe someone would like to make it and find a good solution. Linked with MAPFACT respawn (revive) script and maybe some medic simulation script it would be really powerful i think.