Sign in to follow this  
Marckasis2

Wanzer Pack 15 - Wanzer Mech

walker1.th.jpg

I like it biggrin_o.gif

Was this thing in the BOH mod? I remember playing around with something similar.

nice find, thx dude ! the improved wanzer and filming pack are new to me smile_o.gif

the morcarb is an older release, the beam is just a static object which is lit up as the weapon fires... xezon´s laser is much more fun to play around with biggrin_o.gif

http://ofpac.net/

Amazing stuff.  wow_o.gif

The Wanzer mech was included with BOH's Modification, though there have been several improvements with the current one.

A floating mech with such scripting that a Osprey seems very much possible, a walking one with moving legs, and a simple floating variant.

The camera-man addon is superb, with three variants (And multiple camera choices, including a TV-like view). Odd choice to have an unarmed apache play the role of Television CHopper, when something moer civilian would have been a good choice, but still.  wink_o.gif

Well worth a checkout, even if you dislike sci fi stuff.

wan02.th.jpg

wan03.th.jpg

fp12.th.jpg

Alrighty. smile_o.gif Sorry for that. I'd have searched but I saw only recent news of it on Atwar. Nothing on CZ or anything.

Admin-Delete?

Camera guys are fun, they should be the new spects. on multiplayer games wink_o.gif

haha yeah that would rule with camera guys, would be cool to have a whole pack , camera car , bell 206 chopper with camera maybe to tounge_o.gif

I don't usually post on this bloody forum anymore but I will pop in for these exceptional addons. The film crew addon is absolutely fantastic, I should have thought of it before! The wanzers and mechs, though I'm not a fan of this kind of stuff are also very nice - especially the flying one which is VERY cool.

This is some great stuff.

The film crew addon is great, that there mech doesn't play any really good role for now based on the kinds of islands we have.  We'd need more of a futuristic city for a wanzer mech to really have its place in the ofp world.  Let's think of how many things can possibly happen to that flim crew... We could have him kidnapped, assassinated and his tape stolen, he could be a courier for al jazeera......

The film crew addon is great, that there mech doesn't play any really good role for now based on the kinds of islands we have.  We'd need more of a futuristic city for a wanzer mech to really have its place in the ofp world.  Let's think of how many things can possibly happen to that flim crew...  We could have him kidnapped, assassinated and his tape stolen, he could be a courier for al jazeera......

We could also use some futuristic infantry with it (I use the colonial marines, but they don't really match). And an enemy... If you ask me the wanzers are currently "out of place" in the ofp world (with that I mean, there are, for now not much other futuristic addons). Futuristic cities would be nice but how about empty desert islands (especially that island which had a reddish sand color, star wars?)? smile_o.gif

Futuristic City...I think that brings to mind something too Star-warsy.

Have you played Halo 2? Something like New and Old Zanzibar would be amazing for the Wanzers.