Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

The Unholy Cult

header9cy.jpg

NEWS:I resumed my work on this mission, all content was still intact so don't worry about that. smile_o.gif

Current progress: RC1 Done

--> download!

BRG_Cult <--

Overall: [----------] 100%

Current status:

Awaiting first bugs smile_o.gif

Background Info:

300 years ago on Kolgujev a massacre took place which filled the horizon with bodies along the shore. Now in present time researchers went back to Kolgujev to find out more about the massacre and the Cult that was resposible for this. Shortly after arriving the team split up, one team were going to set up a camp and the other team went exploring deep in the forest of Kolgujev. The few days they were reporting they found a town with weird stuff al over the place they nicknamed it the 'Ghost Town'. The team went even further into Kolgujev and found an old base with bariers blocking al entrances to only odd thing there was the smell. Their last radio transmission was recieved around nightfall, the team was camping in some old barracks at an base they passed earlier. The next day they seemed to have disappeared in thin air. Hans and Otto were now the only researchs left and needed some assistance to help to find their team but non of the local villagers wanted to go beyond the police controlled army base. And that were you come in, you must help Hans and Otto to complete their research and find the rest of the team....

icon14.gif

footer6tb.jpg

Credits:

Xawery - David voice & misc

Loserone - Hans voice & misc

Void_False - Otto voice & misc

MattR - Art Pics

Big thanks.

Reading through that and knowing that your gonna make this on Kolgujev brings back memories of Op Firelord by Devilchaser smile_o.gif , that was a fantastic mission.

Its good your using Kolgujev as the location this time , Nogova doesnt look the scary part somehow ..

I'll be following this missions progress keenly.

Reading through that and knowing that your gonna make this on Kolgujev brings back memories of Op Firelord by Devilchaser smile_o.gif , that was a fantastic mission.

Its good your using Kolgujev as the location this time , Nogova doesnt look the scary part somehow ..

I'll be following this missions progress keenly.

smile_o.gif Ah, Operation Firelord, my favourite mission back in the OFP:CWC days.

Kolgujev is the perfect island for this mission, maybe when this mission is done, I can create a Nogojev version too. smile_o.gif

Great idea! What are the requirements for sound format and quality? Maybe i can help with the voice for the research leader, i am Dutch, so let me know.

Btw, I think it would be great if there would be some sort of experience related weapon choice. Start with a puny Tokarev, kill ten vampires, you can obtain a shotgun, kill 20 more, you get a machinegun etc.

Great idea! What are the requirements for sound format and quality? Maybe i can help with the voice for the research leader, i am Dutch, so let me know.

Perfect.

Format of the sound doesn't matter much. And sound must be over or must be same as "74 kbps, 44khz - mono". Oh, and most importantly is to minimize the noise (to close breathing) into the mic please.

If you can provide that, just send me PM.

Quote[/b] ]Btw, I think it would be great if there would be some sort of experience related weapon choice. Start with a puny Tokarev, kill ten vampires, you can obtain a shotgun, kill 20 more, you get a machinegun etc.
Hmm, nice idea. But you start with nothing this time, there is not much ammo and weapons this time to make it a bit "scarier" when you are running low on ammo. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Btw, I think it would be great if there would be some sort of experience related weapon choice. Start with a puny Tokarev, kill ten vampires, you can obtain a shotgun, kill 20 more, you get a machinegun etc.

Kill 10^10 vampires and get SCUD launcher ghostface.gif

Kill 10^10 vampires and get SCUD launcher ghostface.gif

smile_o.gif I don't think the researchers would have that kind of equipment.

I'm down. I'll instant message you. Having a hard time getting my mission off the ground ill be sure to help you get yours in the meantime.

sounds great!

i started something like this on north-everon/havelte (or leusderheide, cant remember tounge_o.gif )

but i cant be arsed to finish it..., and i cant think of some good objectives... tounge_o.gif

make it a secret lair, they need weapons for self-protection right? and some (zombie) mercenaries?

make it a secret lair, they need weapons for self-protection right? and some (zombie) mercenaries?

Quote[/b] ]and some (zombie) mercenaries?

You can find some mercenaries around, maybe ghostface.gif

That has nothing to do with this thread, use PM for such things please.

Berghhoff, why haven't you striked trough the dutch researches? "Hans" ?

Fixed smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]rock.gif i am in the "thank you" list though...

Yea, can't you remember? You did some NPC lines tounge_o.gif .

mhm, cant wait!  biggrin_o.gif

(just a random question..., what is that davidan mission in ur sig about... just a normal mission or...?  rock.gif )

(just a random question..., what is that davidan mission in ur sig about... just a normal mission or...? rock.gif )

smile_o.gif Well it's not normal it also has some very good sound effects and has a eerie enviroment eerie.gif

WOW BergHoff! Looks like all of the roles have been taken wow_o.gif

<s>test test test</s>

WOW BergHoff! Looks like all of the roles have been taken wow_o.gif

<s>test test test</s>

yeah, TheAvonlady can be jealous tounge_o.gif

(Sorry Avon, don't wanna have to projects at once)

I am looking forward to this!

If you have any suggestions for enhancements to the zombie AI - let me know now, so I can incorporate it into script update RC2.

Cheers,

Yer zombie mod pal

Me too, and i should release a new Horror pack vampires version (free from bugs) in a couple of days wink_o.gif

p.s: BergHoff check this topic

Farmland HP Vampires version 2.0 is now available for download from farmland page, for courtesy of ofp central. Follow the link on my sig wink_o.gif

Corrections and additions:

-Vampires teeth bug corrected;

-Added Vlad Statue.

Farmland HP Vampires version 2.0 is now available for download from farmland page, for courtesy of ofp central. Follow the link on my sig wink_o.gif

Corrections and additions:

-Vampires teeth bug corrected;

-Added Vlad Statue.

ghostface.gif Very nice. smile_o.gif