Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

The Unholy Cult

Come on Berghoff, show us some screens!!!

biggrin_o.gif

Seems to be an explosion of zombie missions as of late... hell, even I'm making one smile_o.gif

Soon, still have a "side-project" I need to finish (not zombie related).

tounge_o.gif But I'll make sure that Doomsday was just a walk in the park mission.

Yeah, post here some screenies asap of mission development biggrin_o.gif Can hardly wait for play it tounge_o.gif

Can hardly wait for play it tounge_o.gif

oh yeah! tounge_o.gif

smile_o.gif I can tell you, it far more better with voice overs, I've just recieved a lot of them, they all sounded great!

ghostface.gif

smile_o.gif I can tell you, it far more better with voice overs, I've just recieved a lot of them, they all sounded great!

ghostface.gif

he says that just to boost my self confidence tounge_o.gif

btw... check your PM... or email... of MSN automessage... or whatever wink_o.gif

Update:

Voice acting is about 50 % done now. smile_o.gif

Mission is around 50 % done.

smile_o.gif

and how is it going now?

(jezus i feel like a little boy wining for his christmass present... tounge_o.gif )

and how is it going now?

(jezus i feel like a little boy wining for his christmass present... tounge_o.gif )

I am doing fine, thank you.

ok ok, last new i heard from him was that it went a little slow (read: did nothing for the past week) , but he will be at it again as soon as he shakes school off his back wink_o.gif .

(and stop posting "and now? and now? " everytime! just place a tip or something and THEN as how it is going!

and how is it going now?

I am doing fine, thank you.

ok ok, last new i heard from him was that it went a little slow (read: did nothing for the past week) , but he will be at it again as soon as he shakes school off his back wink_o.gif .

(and stop posting "and now? and now? " everytime! just place a tip or something and THEN as how it is going!

Recently I also have some computer problems.

Right now I'm busy on the story and mission. I've done a lot of testing also. xmas_o.gif

The current status is:

I still need to wait for some voice-over files to be made. After that it shouldn't take to long for this mission to be released.

xmas_o.gif

I'm very busy with many other things so progress is kinda slow. biggrin_o.gif

Berghoff is working more on his island then on any zombie mission. maybe the fact that the zombie update got cancelled broke him down? sad_o.gif

Berghoff is working more on his island then on any zombie mission. maybe the fact that the zombie update got cancelled broke him down?  sad_o.gif

cancelled? didn't got cancelled? at least not what I know.

Berghoff is working more on his island then on any zombie mission. maybe the fact that the zombie update got cancelled broke him down?  sad_o.gif

after months hes still at 50%.. sad_o.gif

it stopped a bit. yeah I know. but what the hell we're back now and are working again

it never got cancelled

It's on hold. More info at first post. smile_o.gif