Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

The Unholy Cult

Berghoff is working more on his island then on any zombie mission. maybe the fact that the zombie update got cancelled broke him down? sad_o.gif

Well now I've put all my addons work down untill ArmA, so I might as well resume work on this mission again using the lastest Farmland addons.

Been a long time since I touched the mission editor though. smile_o.gif

I also might need a few voice-actors in the future too. smile_o.gif

I'm now back on track.

Here's a small teaser picture:

header9cy.jpg

More details will follow soon....

He-he thanks wink_o.gif

Today I've completed the intro, and I'm now reworking the mission a bit. smile_o.gif.

Also, expect superior corny-ness from LoserOne's and mine voiceacting yay.gif

Also, expect superior corny-ness from LoserOne's and mine voiceacting yay.gif

hehe.

No need anymore for any voice actors, all orginal actors from few months back are still willing to help me. Thanks all.

smile_o.gif

Can't wait for your mission berghoff smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif . Any indication on how big the mission will be? 1kb, 1mb, 1gb? tounge2.gif

I managed to download all 3 doomsdays without much trouble and they were pretty big (and fun). I think i can manage downloading your mission as long as it isn't 20mb+ whistle.gif

Oh, and do you have any link to berg_deco.pbo? some other people don't have that and need it for some of my missions.

Ah don't worry, I'll compres the sounds for a lighter version and orginal for a normal version.

berg_deco.pbo is included with Doomsday I think.

Sounds good! smile_o.gif Once again, i just can't wait till the mission is completed. And i thought berg_deco came with doomsday III. I'll probably just upload it somewhere myself and of course give you 100% credit, because most people can't play most my missions cause they don't have berg_deco.pbo. tounge2.gif

Perfect! smile_o.gif

Thanks a million for your work. Gonna check it out now. notworthy.gif

Just checked awesomely done. Now I can finish most of my mission and release it quite soon finally. yay.gif

Thanks Berg, we had great fun recording the parts. I must say, your cornyness is unsurpassed biggrin_o.gif

Can't wait for the mission! If you need any betatesting, you know how to reach me...

I need one/two more voice actor, the previous voice actors mic was not working so anybody? :P

The role of Otto (russian accent) and russian officer, I haven't recieved a response from void_false for a while now so I guess I need to find someone else.

And the rest of the voice acting would be done by gandalf the white.

Too bad, I believe LoserOne had his sights set on the role of Cult Leader, hehe. There should be plenty of Russians around these forums, shouldn't there? As a last-ditch effort LoserOne and I could record the missing roles: we are renowned for our stereotypical Russian accents ( of the 'Abrahms, one chundred!' type tounge2.gif ), and we could use some filters to make our voices sound different.

Well you can go ahead on recording of the non-russian roles if you want leave Otto, Russian Officer open for the time being. Saves some time on finding the right person as you already did a nice job on the previous ones.

Now I'm confused: what other non-russian roles are there? Only the Cult Leader, right? Oh yeah, and the NPC's... Welp, perhaps we can muster some other participants, so as not to make all the roles sound similar. I'll let you know.