Sign in to follow this  
MINIGUN

What addon You want

Same with the Strykers......they got a huge pack going on in desert winter od and green camo. expect the quality to be COMBAT style quality......

vote for something else!

They aren´t Strykers ... they are LAV-25 (LAV genaration 1) and they used by USMC. the Stryker vehicle is one of the Generation III and is used by army.

@pops-pl

That is not an SH-3. It's and SH-60 Seahawk. THIS is an SH-3. Anyways, I agree with havocsquad. I would like a high quality MH-53 Pavelow. Like THIS one made for Desert Combat. I would also like to see a good UH-1N, like THIS. NZXShadows was working on one, hopefully it is still being worked on.

Monty

I don't care what you guys want.I want a CH 46 so there.. tounge_o.gif.You could make a Marine and Army version which would keep both factions happy..

ps..I know it's also been done before but i want a Marine version as i don't think Fischkopp is making one of them.

The Army has C/MH-47 Chinooks, while the Marines have the older CH46E from Vietnam. It's supposed to be phased out when the MV22 comes into service, but it'll obviously be around for a while as the SH-3 was supposed to be retired and we're still seeing that around.

Quote[/b] ]Me want 777!

All of your 123 posts can be attributed to the 4 threads you've made about commerical airliners. Obviously.

They aren´t Strykers ... they are LAV-25 (LAV genaration 1) and they used by USMC. the Stryker vehicle is one of the Generation III and is used by army.

thats what I meant...... sad_o.gif

This Stryker isn´t yours. afaik it´s kind of ghost which will never released. And now ... what will you make ... a Stryker?

Definitly the KA-60! The east side needs a chopper that's comperable to the Bas Black/Pavehawks.

ka6-_boxtop.jpg  Ka-60-2.jpg

MfG MEDICUS

Ok i think abaut this addon and i dont want to make the same addon what fishkopf making i willl finish stryker and next i will make KA60

Ok i think abaut this addon and i dont want to make the same addon what fishkopf making i willl finish stryker and next i will make KA60

But the CH-46 came next in the poll !!!!!! rock.gif

OK i will make a ch46

Arg ... again a west-chopper  crazy_o.gif

Come on guys, give the east-side a chance!  blues.gif

MEDICUS

i voted for CH-53, not realizing FischKopp was making one, and I totally agree with MEDICUS, we need to let the Ruskies at LEAST have a CHANCE! tounge_o.gif

KA-60, to balance things out a bit, FK's already making a CH53 and we all know how good his stuff is smile_o.gif .

Think theres enough people working on american stuff atm and we could definetly use more East quality helicopters, just my opinion smile_o.gif .

Ok fishkopf i dont want to start whith you a war on addons we can cooperate.Make ch-53 you was first i will make ka 60