Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Hey guys, I like the zombies continuing, but erm...

aren't you forgetting something?huh.gif

Yes, like letting me know what changes to the scripts you're making???

If you're going to change my scripts at least ffs call them FarmLand_XXX or something, don't call them ZombiesXXX.pbo... last thing I want is for your scripts to collide with mine; people might think you created it or something tounge2.gif

You've seen how many people can't get the zombies working. I made a completely new zombie script for the next update. It's more simple and easy to use, possibly a bit smoother, etc. It won't collide with yours...

great news zombie mod crew! smile_o.gif some rhs stuff and zombies and lsr stuff togheter, thinking of a east and west working togheter to fight zombies type o mission smile_o.gif

If you're going to change my scripts at least ffs call them FarmLand_XXX or something, don't call them ZombiesXXX.pbo... last thing I want is for your scripts to collide with mine; people might think you created it or something tounge2.gif

You proud bastard wink_o.gif

Ooh yeah baby, I like the look of this!

All the zombies heads are hanging to one side in the pics, but no matter - that'll be fixed soon, right guys biggrin_o.gif

OK so let's have a look at these scripts... what can I improve for the benefit of this mod.... hmm.... thumbs-up.gif

Yeah, you are right Scott, several standing animations can be added... Most of the zombies don't have that "neck" problem tounge2.gif

Are you serious about improving zombie AI? We have to talk about it smile_o.gif I'm glad to have you back on business smile_o.gif

Yeah I'm serious about improving the zombie AI. I have been meaning to do it for ages...

I didn't realise that people would still be demanding zombie stuff 3 years after I released the mod... notworthy.gif

Time for an update of the scripts I think..

Mig, get online MSN tonight about 10PM GMT.

Sure Scott, i'll be there wink_o.gif

Tut for those who asked about ressurrecting killed units smile_o.gif

Sample mission adding units to gblhuman2zombiemap script

Here

anyone have another link for this example mission?

last night I edit the demo mission some more and tried to add names to the list, but then the zombie groups just stood there.

I would also love to know a good way, or a good script to get them to attack anything other than their side. It's probably in there or in this thread but I haven't noticed.

Hi Ebud smile_o.gif In this sample mission, Zombies are attacking all units sides and several vehicles type, pls take a look wink_o.gif

Zombie_Targets

or this one? When my hd failed I lost them.

I better post some news about HP3.

Another skullhead zombie.

1mr7.jpg

Another skeleton.

2gz2.jpg

Crawler (fast and slow).

3zc4.jpg

hey guys,

your addons are kickass! ok again....YOUR ADDONS ARE KICKASSS

I have some questions:

-will you relase your stuff to OFP?Those zombies looks cool, But I want them to OFP not ArmA huh.gif

-what happened to your NBC units??Still WIP?

-Will be those new llaumas face textures included in the update?(Page 65)

-what about different anims for zombies?Yeah I know there fast and slow zomb. but Id like to see more "Slow" Animations wink_o.gif

(But you musnt do it, its your desicions)

thank you for answer thumbs-up.gif

BTW:Sry for my bad english

I have some questions:

-will you relase your stuff to OFP?Those zombies looks cool, But I want them to OFP not ArmA huh.gif

-what happened to your NBC units??Still WIP?

-Will be those new llaumas face textures included in the update?(Page 65)

-what about different anims for zombies?Yeah I know there fast and slow zomb. but Id like to see more "Slow" Animations wink_o.gif

(But you musnt do it, its your desicions)

thank you for answer thumbs-up.gif

BTW:Sry for my bad english

1. Basicly, we're moving on to ArmA, but some stuff may be released for OFP.

2. Still WIP.

3. Not sure.

4. Well, there are different zombies with different anims? And you still like more, in that case, what kind of animations for what kind of zombies?

BTW: You're english isn't that bad wink_o.gif

Thank you for answer J_W! biggrin_o.gif

I a ma real fan of your MOD

So I have a Last question:

-What about replacing that old PUNCh animation?In Tonal Redux those zombies and ghouls have new punch anims wink_o.gif

and about the different anims:

-for example:Zombie 1 will walk with hands down and zombie 2 with hands up(ah,damned english I hope it was correct banghead.gif )etc.

Ok, the questions unanswered:

2. The NBC solders are still WIP, we're just ironing out as many bugs as we can.

3. They aren't for Llauma's head! I can't tell you any more! wow_o.gif

4. Maybe wink_o.gif

5. Also Maybe wink_o.gif

Ahhhhh... Armed assault.. Excellent.. I have played the Czech version, and i can tell you all Zombies will fit perfectly... Plus, there already are about 30 default civillian models to just setdammage .8 There are a lot of Nice models.. I hope you guys release Asap.. at least when the german version comes out. I would imagine all you need to do is change the classnames (If they are different) and change the config.. but i dunno.

whistle.gif

last night I edit the demo mission some more and tried to add names to the list, but then the zombie groups just stood there.

I would also love to know a good way, or a good script to get them to attack anything other than their side. It's probably in there or in this thread but I haven't noticed.

Hi Ebud smile_o.gif In this sample mission, Zombies are attacking all units sides and several vehicles type, pls take a look wink_o.gif

Zombie_Targets

or this one? When my hd failed I lost them.

Sorry for the delay, Ebud. I'll upload this missions again wink_o.gif

Ahhhhh... Armed assault.. Excellent.. I have played the Czech version, and i can tell you all Zombies will fit perfectly... Plus, there already are about 30 default civillian models to just setdammage .8 There are a lot of Nice models.. I hope you guys release Asap.. at least when the german version comes out. I would imagine all you need to do is change the classnames (If they are different) and change the config.. but i dunno.

whistle.gif

Easy! Isn't that simple... Scott will update zombie scripts for ArmA and it will take a big while... No rush allowed on that, m8 nener.gif

did you guys ever finish that elephant?

the new savanah tonal would make for some good anti-poaching missions.

did you guys ever finish that elephant?

the new savanah tonal would make for some good anti-poaching missions.

I believe the model is still there but no coding and no animations on it, yet.

Okay. i placed the zombies in Armed assault, all that i did was change th config to v1.00 for required version, and wallah. zombies.

They actually are listed in the editor, but when i place them.. all hell breaks loose (Not in the way i wanted)

in hp3, the zombies are half way in the ground (Missing anims) and don't attack... nor move.. however, with my modified zombies for RC 3 released a while back, they use the standard anims.. but i still get a bunch of script errors..

I would like to inform you guys that there are 4 undead models already in the game, as well as 30+ civs to setdammage .8. and they look very cool when that happens. So, i think when the proper tools are released... very little will be needed to make the zombies work in AA.

Just thought i'd let all you non-AA owners know.

BTW. Armed assault is perfect for zombies. Fog is very sweet.. much better than ofp, and it is much more.. atmospheric.

Like I said, most of the members don't have ArmA, so a rework probabley won't go underway until the 505 release.

EDIT: or, at least, I thought I said it