Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Are these anims part of the config.cpp, or are they just "playmove" activated?

And did Maccollo update them, because they look a lot more fluid now than before... Maccollo's gonna be an amazing animator notworthy.gif

Are these anims part of the config.cpp, or are they just "playmove" activated?

And did Maccollo update them, because they look a lot more fluid now than before... Maccollo's gonna be an amazing animator notworthy.gif

yes they are part of the confiq.

BTW those anims sucks. working on 100 framed anims for the zombies right now. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Well, mac has gotta make more anims he says. Also some doggy anims too. But, we're also busy with the NBC's, weapons, and campaign... wink_o.gif

New video!!! Can your comments about this video please go in the correct topic. smile_o.gif

wow that looks great, and i love the look at those zombie dogs, scary tounge2.gif

Yes, demons (actually they are HP1 vampires, but I made them evil). The Dracula is the devil. tounge2.gif

Release the zombies, please i want to kill zombies soon :P Slow walking zombies with animations = The best. I wish they could be like jason voorhees just drag and drop etc

hi all i have a good news.

for a fml beta i have rework a rc4 zombies script .its now a very nice zombies systéme i have just a little probléme for a target and i need to help scott lol.

a zombies attack human count type in first gbl targets, and after only human countype has dead a zombies attack an other count type tank,air,buliding and other count type target

for a realistic zombies i want a zombies attack a target if a target has proximity to zombies.

after a long works on script i have see a probléme its a fintarget.sqf and targetscore.sqf i need a modifiate for this but i dont understand this sqf script

thanks for read and i wait you lights biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Functions - SQF

Description:

While script syntax (see exec) is line based, functions (see call, then, do) are based on structured expressions and end-of-line has no special meaning, it is considered to be equivalent to space or semicolon and is therefore required even when ending line.

Note: Scripts can do some things that are not possible in functions.

Scripts can wait suspended until some condition is met, it can also use goto to change execution point at any time.

Main language contructs used in functions are:

if..then..else

while..do

Curled braces

Multiple commands (including assigment commands) are delimited with a semicolon.

Result of the last expression evaluated is returned as a function result.

This can be nothing when a function returns no value.

Example 1 (max.sqf)

comment "Return maximum of first and second argument";

private {"_a","_b"};

_a = _this select 0;

_b = _this select 1;

if (_a>_b) then {_a} else {_b}

Example 2 (infantrySafe.sqf)

comment "Switch all infantry units to safe mode";

{

if (vehicle _x == _x) then

{

_x setBehaviour "safe"

}

} forEach _this

Due to line-based nature of scripts it is not possible to create multiline string constants in them.

To overcome this limitation you can store multiline in separate files and load them using loadFile or preprocessFile functions (the second uses C-like preprocessor with // or /* */ comments and #define macros).

Recommended file extension for functions is .SQF (as opposed to .SQS used for scripts).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Important -==-=-=-=-=-=-

CERVANTES

To EDIT A SQF FILE CHANGE THE .sqf extension to .sqs and edit in a script editor but make sure you chnage it back to .sqf when you are finished.

ok thanks man i understand i need a script editor for replace  a sqs function by a sqf thanks for you help

for create its good idea. i have understand for use this but a commande line has to hard

hi all i have a good news.

for a fml beta i have rework a rc4 zombies script .its now a very nice zombies systéme i have just a little probléme for a target and i need to help scott lol.

a zombies attack human count type in first gbl targets, and after only human countype has dead a zombies attack an other count type tank,air,buliding and other count type target

for a realistic zombies i want a zombies attack a target if a target has proximity to zombies.

after a long works on script i have see a probléme its a fintarget.sqf and targetscore.sqf i need a modifiate for this but i dont understand this sqf script

thanks for read and i wait you lights  biggrin_o.gif

Im not sure what you want to do but if you want them to attack whats closest to them (And ignoring if its a car/man/tank) change the zm_targetscore.sqf to this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">private ["_z", "_u", "_sc", "_ht", "_hz"];

_z = _this select 0;

_u = _this select 1;

_sc = 0;

_sc=_sc+(_z distance _u);

_ht=(GetPos _u) select 2;

_hz=(GetPos _z) select 2;

_sc=_sc+ (abs(_ht-_hz) * 250);

_sc

smile_o.gif

yessss its this i have tested you code sample its a good code sample.

you have understand my probléme thank you very mutch to you man and scuse me for my bad english im french tounge2.gif

its now ok the rc5 has finiched.

i have add more and more things tounge2.gif .

i have add a y2k3FX for an exploding zombies bodies and add all animation by sqf script file for a sync animations of zombies and target.

i have add a blood effect script when target dead and facedir script for a nice effect when animations playing.

a random face script for future p3d zombies model and one zombies dog script i wait a last dog animations for add this.

i have add a random sound say by a femal zombies and male zombies.

and now a zombies attack a first target encountered if a target has proximity of zombies and zombies say a sound when he attack a target.

a zombies use two hit combo for attack a target and this combo has breakable, when a zombies attack a player use an animation and backward if you dont move after this animation you has killed by a second hit if you move you break a combo and survive to attack wink_o.gif.

a movezombies.sqs now check if target has an ia or a player and if a target has an ia a very nice effect attack systéme begin for a intro movie or other.

and if target has a player a sync has nice but do not use a facedir script for eazly player escape and break combo.

or if you play a zombies on mp mission exemple nbc vs zombies all IA zombies on team use a facedir script for a face to face animation with a target and if a zombies has a player he dont use a facedir script its you you place face to face with you target.

if you want now its possible a create a trap with a building ,you place one baricade for protect a building door and add a baricades on gbltarget a zombies attack a baricades and when baricades has not alive a zombies enter in building and attack a target in building i have create this for my romero mp mission pack for the night of the living dead chapter;)

when a all members to farmland team approved and add this wink_o.gif and when a FML zombies pack has finiched.

SO WHEN MIGHT THEY BE REALEASE ? whistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif

Everytime anyone writes in full-caps we roll the release date back a month yay.gif