Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

wow, I think would be my 1st post after being here for over year.

anyways, just something you may want to do in future releases, probably not this one, but Since they may or may not be operating in a hazardous area, it probably wouldn't be a good idea for them to release the seal of their mask and take a refreshing swig out of their canteen. so down the road if you could replace canteens with a camelbak that would add to the effect. It doesn't really matter because its not really a big part of their appearance, but its just a thought. I don’t really know what that would entail, I stick with mission editing, and don’t have much exp at all with modeling, so if it would be too much trouble ignore me!

I'll finnish version 1.20 in a couple of hours! Stay tuned B)

New Features:

1- Mask vision effect;

2- Mask breath effect;

3- Shoulder light;

Some screenshots till then

New head protection on Officers and medics

NBCUni.th.jpg

NBC Shoulder light

NBClight.th.jpg

Mask vision effect

NBCview.th.jpg

Realistic Wound textures

NBCDammage.th.jpg

NBC units 1.20 are available  smile_o.gif

NBCpromo.jpg

Download from Here

Hosting by blackdog~

Cool smile_o.gif

These nbc guys look cool. I can see them easily taking the place of the forces sent to cover a secret up in a similar fashion of the special forces in half life smile_o.gif.

Cool smile_o.gif

These nbc guys look cool. I can see them easily taking the place of the forces sent to cover a secret up in a similar fashion of the special forces in half life smile_o.gif.

Well, this ones were made for a similar task - fight the zombies, i mean feed the zombies to be correct tounge_o.gif

Cool smile_o.gif

Well, this ones were made for a similar task - fight the zombies, i mean feed the zombies  to be correct tounge_o.gif

hehe, sweat job man!

Really like the lil detail like the broken mask glasses smile_o.gif

Maybe they need a bit heavy support like a hand held Vulcan cannon  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  i meen, thats what i would take with me when i where out killing zombies, FOR SURE  wink_o.gif (<-- maybe make a soldier with more muscles for that task tho wink_o.gif

GJ man keep it up.

Great stuff but i dont see a $hit in 1st view.  tounge_o.gif

And how i make AI to use lights?

with the action menuthingy were u command ur guys..?  rock.gif

EDIT: woooah, that was a bad explenation.... tounge_o.gif

maybe switchlight will work too? rock.gif

Great stuff but i dont see a $hit in 1st view.  tounge_o.gif

And how i make AI to use lights?

I don't know how to make AI turn that lights on sad_o.gif

smile_o.gif Hi...To put the light on for all soldiers....unit name action ["light on",unit name]....and thats it. You must put the code in the soldiers init line...Great soldiers MIG..Only can you remove the green mask with some init code...Because, specialy at night the green blocks the view a bit...Thanks!

smile_o.gif Hi...To put the light on for all soldiers....unit name action ["light on",unit name]....and thats it. You must put the code in the soldiers init line.

Thanks tounge_o.gif

Some mod progress info and screenshots of a few units of the civilians pack smile_o.gif

Images kindly hosted by blackdog~

status.jpg

civilians1.jpg

civilians2.jpg

Wow! Cool! The guy in white looks like a Turkish "Whirling Dervish!" He just needs the cone shaped brown camel hair hat and a spinning animation. lol!

Looks good. Very good!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Quote[/b] ]whats the difference between horor pack 1, 2 and 3?

Well, HP 1 is out and it is vampires related, it will not be used in our campain and the idea was complement the General Barron vampire addon with more suitable vampire models.

HP2 will be a pack of related horror objects.

HP3 will be a pack of some other horror creatures like warewolves and horror characters like Jason Vorhees or Mychael Myers for example(it will not be used in our campain).

Quote[/b] ]Progress looks good

What will be included in the vehicles pack?

I'm still needing another addon maker to help me with this (too much work, and i have only the weekends) but we intend to make a police patrol car, a police motorcycle and a GMC Special Van for NBC troopers transportation.

Quote[/b] ]Wow! Cool! The guy in white looks like a Turkish "Whirling Dervish!" He just needs the cone shaped brown camel hair hat and a spinning animation. lol!

Looks good. Very good!

Are you refering to his face Miles? In fact that guy pretends to be a scientist and he is using a new animation (he is thinking) biggrin_o.gif

koo mig when will dis stuff be released?

As soon as possible smile_o.gif I wont point any release date for now, but we have planned to finnish this mod next year with the release of the Farmland campain .

FML Civilians v. 1.0 will be released tomorrow . Stay tuned :P

Some ingame screenies:

Images kindly hosted by blackdog~

Farmland Police Units

civ1.jpg

Medics

civ2.jpg

Scientists

civ3.jpg

Farmers

civ4.jpg

Priests

civ5.jpg

Awesome! I don't think I've ever really looked forward to a Monday until now biggrin_o.gif