Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

is there anyone that could incorporate the new animations made by mocollo for the zombies, into the zombie mod? they would make the zombies complete. i dont know how to do this, i am the mrbean that incorporated the sounds... i am posting this here because the original zombie mod creator is gone.

btw. nice to see u guys back, these packs are good atmosphere for my missions garbaz! gj

hi mr bean,

i'm working on another zombie addon and so far i've sent it to MiG and dave so they can test it. dave likes them alot but i only sent em to MiG yesterday in MSN and he hasn't said his comment yet. these zombies will use anims. i'll make them use maccollo's anims if possible, but if i can't they'll use walkvar (which they use at the moment)

sounds cool!

i'll tell you about them.

when placing them they will hunt you down instantly and they won't stop every now and then. they might ressurect and if they do they won't just disappear standing, they'll do an very fast anim of em getting up quickly. they moan randomly (like yours). there's a zombie dog, however, genb_vamps is required for the dog. there's a fire zombie that burns people from burns, no addons needed for it. i won't say anymore wink_o.gif

wow! those sound amazing zombie1, if you need beta-testing or anything.... wink_o.gif cant wait... or if you need any help on anything....... im here, but you probably are much better at this stuff than i am notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

a'ight, those zombies sound like everything i have ever wanted in zombies... the random ressurection... animations... zombie dog... etc....

offtopic: i am listening to music from medal of honor right now, u guys ever play frontline? there is this really good song called arnhem. go to windows media player and type in medal of honor, on the second page there is something called medal of honor sountrack:arnhem...........lol i dont know why i said that...

yay Mig... nice to have u back, u to grabbarz.

BTV check your MSN mail mig

Sounds amazing Zombie1! biggrin_o.gif

Btw, listening to Arnhem at the moment. tounge2.gif

Daniel @ Aug. 23 2005,19:55)]Sounds amazing Zombie1! biggrin_o.gif

Btw, listening to Arnhem at the moment.  tounge2.gif

hey zombie1. if you want, you can reach me at mrbean1112@yahoo.com

lol daniel. i like that song... i am going to try to incorporate it into flashpoint

yay Mig... nice to have u back, u to grabbarz.

BTV check your MSN mail mig

YAY!!! glad to see you again general!!!

EDIT: i'll mail you the zombies (what i've done so far) mr bean if i go on later. i sent this from school wink_o.gif

Zombie1: i've detected some small bugs in the zombies, but we'll talk about, later in MSN wink_o.gif

Here they are the new civilians biggrin_o.gif

promociv.jpg

download from ofp.info

Civilians Readme

Have Fun!

Zombie1: i've detected some small bugs in the zombies, but we'll talk about,  later in MSN  wink_o.gif

Here they are the new civilians   biggrin_o.gif

download from ofp.info

Civilians Readme

Have Fun!

i mailed you them a few days ago and fixed it

EDIT: hopefully it's the bug you spotted i fixed

I've found a small bug on civilians pack 1.30 (generals were corrected, are now on the West side) and replace the file in the server at 11:35. The link is still the same, everything fixed

FML Civilians 1.30

are the included weapons still the same?  smile_o.gif

Yes, the included weapons are the same so there are missions that depend on those weapons smile_o.gif

Hi, guys.

Just installed v1.45 of your NBC Units. I tried running NBC's.Cain, but I get the following:

Quote[/b] ]Script "\zombiescripts\initmalezombie.sqs" not found".

I'm assuming that I was supposed to install some zombies and related scripts in order for this mission to work?

I've been messing with the NBC units and

they're definately cool.  notworthy.gif

I was wondering...

If there is some way to script a small gas

cloud or area to simulate contamination.  

IE: Checks to see if the NBC units have their

masks on, and if not, damages them over time.

or I guess what would be best is if the script

checks to see if any unit has the NBC mask and

if not kills/damages them (so that anyone caught

in the poison w/o a mask would die).  

I only have a rudimentary scripting knowledge, so

any help or examples in this department would be

cool.  help.gif

mr bean, did you get my email? incase you didn't: when you tested my zombies you did gblallzombie1targets = [player]. if you do the scripts won't work. it's just zombie1targets = [player] wink_o.gif . i'm still editting the zombies. if you want can you please gimme some suggestions?

IE: Checks to see if the NBC units have their

masks on, and if not, damages them over time.

or I guess what would be best is if the script

checks to see if any unit has the NBC mask and

if not kills/damages them (so that anyone caught

in the poison w/o a mask would die).  

I only have a rudimentary scripting knowledge, so

any help or examples in this department would be

cool.  help.gif

This could be possible.

Remember the goggles-script on the BAS units. If you didn't put you goggles on you would get sand in your eyes when standing near a hovering chopper.

If the 'put mask on' script actually animates something (your an invisible dummy-object on the model) you can detect the animate-state (either 0 or 1) and create a script around it that kills you when the state it 0 or 1.

It tried to so this myself, but eventually ran out of time due to real-life issues, so I never really managed to do this.

@Mig;

Very nice units. I like em a lot. smile_o.gif

I've made a small example mission for two possible gasmask effects: Orange View and Contaminated Area

Shortcut for advanced missionmakers:

_x animationphase "mask" == 0 - gasmask off

_x animationphase "mask" == 1 - gasmask on

@ Cpt. Frostbite & Trapper

biggrin_o.gif

Thanks a bundle for the info and the example

scripts! Very Cool, and just what I needed.

yay.gif

okay, zombie1. so far, i have 2 suggestions you should make the brute zombies under strong corpses 2x stronger  wink_o.gif  would be a nice like final boss thing. also, if possible, you should make the zombies have to get closer.. it is kinda annoying when you run like 3 feet away from them and they attack u. also! if possible, make a delay on the corpse getting back up, like 20 seconds.. then you may think the area is clear... so you start walking by, then a zombie gets up behind you and.. WHAM!

another thing.. have you played trapper's amazing mission? hey has a grabbing script, really cool, it would be awesome if you could somehow incorporate that into these guys... One more thing, i think you should find a way to play random sounds when the guy screams after being attacked by a zombie... it can get somewhat annoying playing the same sound file.. it is ok though, but if u are like me and die a lot... yeah...          hmmmm....

hey trapper, it would be really cool if me, you, and zombie1 could all join together... and make some improvements on these great zombies...

rofl.gifpistols.gifband.gif

hey MiG: i've completed another zombie mission. it's called Everon Virus. size is 1.24mb

about the mission:

MP co-op. it's humans only, no AI. you start off with about 100 points, and can rob houses for points, and buy weapons etc by using points. plan is to get to saint pierre, find a boat, and escape the island. this is probably the best mission out of all my other missions. i reeeaaally enjoy playing it even though i made it and know where everything is. statistics said i got 116 kills.

bugs:

i found 1 minor bug. sometimes the waypoints tell you to head in the other direction (north) when you're on your way to Saint Pierre which is heading south. just ignore them

i'll send you the mission when possible, or through MSN.

ok mrbean. ill raise brute's armour. i'll make it possible to survive when being attack by a zombie, other than having it stuck like glue to you. yeh ill make em take longer to ressurect. nah i havn't played trappers mission. i don't have the time to download. urm, i think i'll just leave the sound when person is being attacked. i hardly ever die wink_o.gif

ok i'll try do all of that