Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

US Marines

That poor sniper bending over..hes like saying..

"What captain, I gotta lug this bitch around AND the ammo!!!!" tounge_o.gif

I like E&S marines and I am sure I am going to like Fish's. Its all good.....

ALL GOOD you hear me people!!!!!!!!

(Sorry Caffine induced brain fart)

Well in reference to the "color emphasis" part, that's hard to tell. I see MARPAT on almost a day to day basis, and brand new, off the shelf uniforms look like the top picture. That's probably because that unit just got them.

The bottom one has been in service for some time. It's really just the addon maker's preference, but I would use the first for blending purposes.

mmmhhh I reached a critical point. I like making Addons and i´m love the Marines but now i´m don´t know if I should proceed. I think I will finish the LAV series and release the Harrier beta and then I will stop addon making. The Competition is to big to survive alone. crazy_o.gif

Thanks for support guys.

BTW: this shall not be another "Let´s talk USMC" thread.

Hey, how are you going to impliment the VTOL/STOVL function for your Harrier addon? Just curious here.

Speaking of which, you might wanna ask for some help from DKM or whoever to make a scripting system that will allow the user to switch the loadouts available on the harrier if possible.

Sad news, but I can understand. What's about the helos from NZX? Will there be a release, maybe only beta? Would be great!

IS this part of your decision to quit ? sad_o.gif

Hey, maybe you should join Combat..... tounge_o.gif

Hey, maybe you should join Combat..... tounge_o.gif

That could be a good idea. Union makes force. Just look BAS in their good times...

Futhermore an addon maker like Fischkopp has a lot of potential like to being wasted.

Anyway I´m with you mate wink_o.gif

P.D: impressive LAVs!

mmmhhh I reached a critical point.  I like making Addons and i´m love the Marines but now i´m don´t know if I should proceed. I think I will finish the LAV series and release the Harrier beta and then I will stop addon making. The Competition is to big to survive alone.  crazy_o.gif  

Thanks for support guys.

BTW: this shall not be another "Let´s talk USMC" thread.

Well, i agree that you should join a addon team, your value has an addon maker is already proved with your solo releases.

Maybe some East addon team maybe, we have many west addons now but east could use some more cool stuff smile_o.gif .

@Heatseeker:

about MOD´s

I´m t in the USMC mod but now it is dead and I´m also in the CZM MOD.

I LOVE THE USMC. I´m not an american but i´m really love it, and since I played OFP i want some USMC stuff. Making east Addons ... mmmhh no ... but a another kind of OPFOR units I had planed for the USMC Mod, but now ...

Maybe I should push all my force into CZM ... but here I also left as the only one who make addons. Here is also a leck of members. It is a really interesting MOD with his campaign ... but, maybe i´m a pessimist, i see no light at the end of the tunnle for this mod (sry Itim_tuko). Maybe I´m wrong. We will see.

Lets see, you have the hmmwv's, the Lav, Harrier and some work started on some units and island. I guess you could start your own usmc mod (i know it was your dream) but it seems addon makers are running short right now and another addon team is now going to make usmc addons..maybe rock.gif , NZX might loose his motivation again and run away with his models tounge_o.gif .

Maybe some other talented people will join and help you if you ask them, i sure hope so smile_o.gif .

Well FishKopp even if I should be the only one on left the team I will continue my island (and the mod - even if I had to learn o2 myself). I did start CZM after there where problems in ToW and I didnt wanted to se my work left halfdone. Even if Im still a member of ToW I will put most of my effort in CZM (beside my regular life offcourse) and like you could see on the pics before our server went down we had a lot of unfinished models.

The models we had where:

- 5* unfinished defence positions

- 1* M113 FSV

- recoiless rifle jeep (1 bug and texturwork left)

- 5* philippine village mosques (pre o2 work - 3ds))

- 1* philippine markedplace

- airport equipment (ranging from lamps to vehicles but still pre o2 - 3ds))

- several coconutpalm trees

- 4* philippine style huts and houses

- 1* pickup (pre o2 work - 3ds)

- jungle shelter (finished)

- 1* philippine city name sign

- several plants

- US soldiers

like you see there is a lot of things wich need to be finished but some of the people lack the skills to finish the things in o2.

SO IF ANY ADDONMAKERS SHOULD SEE THIS - WE COULD NEED SOME MORE HELP! PLEASE!

Hi, i'll like very much to see that island that u shown us in that screenshots, there are some object packs that could expand the ammount of possible missions to make in some areas.

About your LAV's; could be possible that you made two versions of your vehicles?, 1 using your Marines & other using the Earl & Suchey Marines?. There gonna be some ppl that will don't download your Marines, or at least use 'em... but if u'll release your very very good look like LAV's & the hummers in this way, sure that they'll reach much more ppl & will solve the kind of problems that we find when we try to make something realistic, we'r leak of USMC vehicles, over all with the quality or your new(unreleased) hummers & those LAV's. Just was an idea.

P.D: I'll really like to see yar island, looks damn good; & if u can & over all want... could you add some burning script that don't lags too much & be MP compatible?; & will be possible to add destoyed models of the LAV's so when one'll blown off a destoyed model appear in the place were the LAV was, just a bit of smoke &... DONE!!, at least that's how david copperfield do it... . Let's cu.

@wipman:  crazy_o.gif  Why should be a normal Rifleman a tank gunner/commander/driver ... I will release with my LAV a Marine Tank crew pack ... and my soldiers will equiped by Earl&Sucheys weapons smile_o.gif

BTW: I have 50 % of the modells done ... the combat versions are done (you can see them on combat photo thread) ... this time I will releae beside a woodland tex also three other tex for it ( smile_o.gif  ). Also it will be transpotable by a big chopper with 3 Engines (  wink_o.gif  ). I started the chopper but no pics at the mom.  tounge_o.gif

Guest major gandhi

? are you working on a ch53 or a fantasy chopper ?

biggrin_o.gif

.... more coming soon  wink_o.gif

Update:

div_02.jpg

CH-53E Super Staillion (3 engines) and no fantasy one ...

Yay, i was afraid you werent with us anymore but you are still here, nice to hear from you again Fischkopp, always looking forward to your awsome stuff, cant wait to try out the Lav's smile_o.gif .

u guys really sure the marines use the a4? does the army use the a4? cause i forgot to ask when i was at ft lewis whether they were lettin me fire the a2 or a4 version of hte m16.....

army doenst use m16s they use m4s now and then there switching to the XM-8 so u didnt fire the a4 plus a4 is for marines only pretty much alot of differences between it and the a2

the standard issue rifle for the U.S. Army is still the M-16A2 ..this has been discussed on this forum more than a couple times, not every single soldier in the army is walkin around with an M-4. I too have heard and have atleast one friend in the army that has seen squad mates with M-16,A4 versions, I don't know if their going into common use or not..or it might have been just a mis identification..but I'm 100% sure about the A2..they'll be around for a LONG time in the Army.

I have a brother in Army Special forces and he says they dont have A4 they still have some A2s but they army doesnt issue them they issue stadard M4A1 with single and 3-round for GIs and M4 carbines and such for SF,rangers ex.

someone once told me pics speak louder than words so current here are current official US Army photos..with M-16A2s biggrin_o.gif

img]http://www4.army.mil/OCPA/uploads/large/040803-A-0259W-006a.jpg[/img]

img]http://www4.army.mil/OCPA/uploads/large/040726-A-5679R-015.jpg[/img]

img]http://www4.army.mil/OCPA/uploads/large/040519-A-9320H-014.jpg[/img]

Notice the last pic is an SF Team..... nuff said

NO PICS OVER 100KB! mad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif