Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

US Marines

Hi guys,

at first i stll working on the hmmwvs´ wink_o.gif . The soldier based on HYK soldiers with some changes. I thought about a creating Marine whereas i create USMC hmmws cois they need a marine driver:P . At the moment I´m have to create the selection. I hope i get some ingame shots soon.

Marine1.jpg

Click me!

Click me!

Further units are planed espeially Force Recon.

yeah give us more reasons not to spend a big bunch of money on vbs tounge_o.gif

Nice!!!!!

Imo, they look better than Earl and suchey's MAP....

Looks good, please dont misunderstand my opinion when i say that its not very likely that any other units will replace Suchey's units from my game, in the marine department all i find missing are vehicals, choppers, etc.

Good job though Fischkopp, i hope you will continue making marine stuff for OPF. I also hope you will make a marine sniper smile_o.gif .

remember another thing we use coyote interceptors now with the woodland marpat and desert cammis

Nice!!!!!

Imo, they look better than Earl and suchey's MAP....

i douun about that, there good but i like E&S better its the same when people saw VBS1 marines they where like 'OMG so much better!!!!' but when i got it apart from adding some cool things like grenades on the vests and stuff they wern't that much more impressive. goodwork tho smile_o.gif

US marines indeed ues the coyote interceptor instead of the woodland one. Good point. The coyote was foud to be very effective in both desert and woodland areas.

Suchey had some nice texures for em on the "modern Marine' addon. (not MAP). check it out. I'm sure if you ask, you can use the texture.

The MARPAT pattern looks 'strange'. I'm not sure what's so wrong about it, but it doesn't look like the real thing.

Will be used side by side with Suchey's marines for missions taking place in times where the MARPAT hadn't been invented yet. Looking great!

EDIT: My eyes must be messed up.... So much for sleeping till one o'clock in the err... "Morning"*....

*Morning = Afternoon.

Uhm yeah... it's in MARPAT Goob...

Usmarine, don't say "we", you know why.

Looks better than E&S MARPAT in my opinion. Good texturing, but I'd lighten it up just a little bit.

Uhm yeah... it's in MARPAT Goob...

Usmarine, don't say "we", you know why.

Looks better than E&S MARPAT in my opinion. Good texturing, but I'd lighten it up just a little bit.

they would be lighten up in the game. For some reason the buldozer image is darker then ingame one.

looking good... although id probably rather have some woodland marines, as we already have marpat ones.

looking good... although id probably rather have some woodland marines, as we already have marpat ones.

I'd join you in that request. TOW's marine units are still nice, but I would like some updates on the models/textures.

Fishkopp would like to make Marines for a jungle island.

Now in a jungle area marines won't wear MARPAT, because the main background color (coyote brown; the same color as the coyote intercepter) doesn't really match the bright green of a jungle.

For now I think Marines will use the old M82 woodland for te jungle, untill the get (if they ever will) a jungle variant of MARPAT.

Note; there's a very nice commercial jungle version of MARPAT, called 'jungle stalker'. Check it out:

http://graywolftradingco.com/mcart/index.cgi?code=3&cat=15

change the front pouches, i dunno, but the grenades look kinda wierd... but thats me talking, its nice biggrin_o.gif

The grenades already placed by better looking one (like vbs 1). But i stopped it so far cos i have some problem with the selections. itís the first time i made a soldier and it´is ahrd to find somebody which help. maybe somebody want to help me.

Look on the pic.

Mbug.jpg

The Body (selection) don´t move. In Pilotview I shot with the weapon in the other direction.

I had that problem too once.

I don't remember the problem exactly but I solved it.

IIRCit was basicly a problem with selections and hiddenselection. like if you've got visible selections that are joined trough faces with selections that are hidden it happens. not 100% sure though.

LOD 1.00

Geometry mass 90 kg

Fire Geometry

LandContact

HitPoints

View-PilotView

ViewGeometry