Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

MMP update thread

... since I didn't want to torture my modem that way. ...

haha, now we know why the eurofighter is not released til today: hardrock is still uploading it biggrin_o.gif

@gandhi: i hope i can find a solution til sunday.

haha, now we know why the eurofighter is not released til today: hardrock is still uploading it biggrin_o.gif

mad_o.gif hmpf at least I got already 64.3%! (Go go go!) biggrin_o.gif

2. §9) No humourous contents

Ts ts ts raedor warninglevel+

Eurofighter today?  wow_o.gif  Wohooo biggrin_o.gif

Ive been waiting ages for this one ,i used to be a big fan of a game called EF2000 btw. ,don't know if you know it.

it's also the most beautifull plane ever made IMO ,and you made youre work of it to. wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I agree Apollo - the Eurofighter is an absolute beauty.

Of the fast jets, I like the F16/Eurofighter class best - pure thoroughbreds that can get down and dirty too biggrin_o.gif

Cheers,

Cornhelium

Eurofighter today? wow_o.gif Wohooo biggrin_o.gif

Ive been waiting ages for this one ,i used to be a big fan of a game called EF2000 btw. ,don't know if you know it.

it's also the most beautifull plane ever made IMO ,and you made youre work of it to. wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Oh no, I knew it. This was supposed to be a joke, maybe I should have added a "j/k" or something like that, but I thought it was obvious...

Don't worry though, the time will come

Quote[/b] ]Oh no, I knew it. This was supposed to be a joke, maybe I should have added a "j/k" or something like that, but I thought it was obvious...

sad_o.gif

Your troop pack has certainly come a long way,they look quite impressive compared to your first release.It's pretty obvious that you've been hard at work on these addons and not just drinking huge amounts of ice cold lager  tounge_o.gif .I would however like to make one suggestion.Would it be possible to change your units to the "Resistance" side rather than the "west" as it makes more possibilities with your units.And i love your Marder,is the first version going to be the only version..

dont germans drink their beer at room temp?

as long as they're living in caves at wintertimes, yes. tounge_o.gif

dont germans drink their beer at room temp?

Supposedly that's us Brits

The units and their weapons look great, can't wait for the release.

Would it be possible to change your units to the "Resistance" side rather than the "west" as it makes more possibilities with your units.

finally!

I'm saying that all the time, but somehow nobody agrees with me

Would it be possible to change your units to the "Resistance" side rather than the "west" as it makes more possibilities with your units.

finally!

I'm saying that all the time, but somehow nobody agrees with me

like what would have happened when the US would have declared war to the BRD in the cold war? biggrin_o.gifunclesam.gif

or a zweifrontenkrieg? east and west against resistance! m1a2 sep alongside with t-90s against leo2s! wink_o.gif

Very nice chopper  smile_o.gif

and definitly really good textures!

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

Huey looks great! But are you guys still working on the NH-90? You cant let the nh-90 go its my favourite!

Huey looks great! But are you guys still working on the NH-90? You cant let the nh-90 go its my favourite!

NH90 is still WIP. smile_o.gif

Some pictures of our new Bell UH-1D Huey.

I like it a lot, but...

Just HOW MANY helos do you ALREADY have ?!

It's definitely "an overkill"

Why not make some tanks for a change, or APCs or IFVs, or anything else instead of choppers?

I like it a lot, but...

Why not make some tanks for a change, or APCs or IFVs, or anything else instead of choppers?

how many do they have? wow_o.gif afaik one released (sikorsky s-56?) that's at least what i found on their homepage.

so let them work on their helos, i can't have enough... (tiger?!)

smile_o.gif

We do not have released any german chopper under the BW-Mod label. There has been a release of the BO-105 long ago(which has been upgraded lately but is not re-released yet), but not as BW-Mod addon too.

Tanks are in progress too, APCs also (Marder has been released a long while ago, Fuchs is in work (check the workshop pictures) and perhaps someone will create the new german APC called Puma or the GTK.).

@raedor:

Yes, the Sikorsky has been released long ago.

And the Bo-105 has been released as part of an M.M.P. - Beta Pack by eb0la (perhaps 1, or 1 and a half year ago)

I like it a lot, but...

how many do they have?  wow_o.gif afaik one released (sikorsky s-56?) that's at least what i found on their homepage.

so let them work on their helos, i can't have enough... (tiger?!)

smile_o.gif

How many they already have, not how many they have already released smile_o.gif

Tiger is a great tank buster...

(of course, not as good as Mi-28 smile_o.gif )

But I doubt that they will make it, and I don't see why they should. IMHO that cool Messerhmit-Belkoff-Blom or whatever its name is has more than enough firepower for any mission.

But it's up to them what to make.

"the new german APC called Puma or the GTK"

hey, I though Puma was an IFV smile_o.gif

I really like your unit list! Do you think it's realisticly possible that these units you have mentioned will be made?