Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! HEMMT Pack Public Beta

Rudedog's another eye-candy work!!

Why did you always make these beautiful addons?

Well, Will you marry me?lol

Keep up your great work tounge_o.gif

smile_o.gif cheers Rudedog, just like to say if it was not for people like you i would ahve put OFP down along time ago.

also the 5t truck you show, the m2 mounts seem to be alot higher and at eye level to the gunner, is it different with HEMMT's?

Those are actually Marine Corps 7-ton MTVRs. I guess their mounts are so high because the Marines aren't afraid of death.  wink_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

ah so those are the vehicles that are replacing/ed the 5ton for the Marines.

Guys, u did it.

It's wonderful to watch them moving hard and slow like a monster that is about to grind sth. biggrin_o.gif

Excellent work guys!

See you're doing some more variants in the next version, have you considered doing the modified SF type HEMMT used in Iraq?

Sort of like this, if you manage to see through all the kit biggrin_o.gif:

ussf407_001.jpg

Would be excellent seeing a mean version of this if Klink managed to get his multi-turret setup working properly! smile_o.gif

Doesn't look like a HEMMT, but still really nice:

aal.sized.jpg

aam.sized.jpg

Badass, I love you Combat guys! Keep up the mighty fine work!

Excellent work guys!

See you're doing some more variants in the next version, have you considered doing the modified SF type HEMMT used in Iraq?

Actually those are modified M1078 FMTVs

The top one too? Sorry, my mistake then.

Hope you lot eventually get around to doing modified FMTV's then! biggrin_o.gif

hmmm, after testing a little more, prehaps the uncovered and covered versions could carry men? with some new kind of lying back anims for them?

other than being pretty, they serve no other purpous at the moment.. would be nice to make one into an ammo carrier and then another to carry troops... i dont know if they do carry troops ever, but it would add alot to them

hmmm, after testing a little more, prehaps the uncovered and covered versions could carry men? with some new kind of lying back anims for them?

other than being pretty, they serve no other purpous at the moment.. would be nice to make one into an ammo carrier and then another to carry troops... i dont know if they do carry troops ever, but it would add alot to them

Agree on that. Anyway this is a very nice addon, good work COMBAT!

Guest RKSL-Rock
Other than being pretty, they serve no other purpous at the moment..

I think thats a bit harsh. They make good targets tounge_o.gif

The HEMMTs don't carry troops. They carry cargo only - there is no fold-down seating in a HEMMT.

Other than being pretty, they serve no other purpous at the moment..

I think thats a bit harsh.  They make good targets  tounge_o.gif

they make good supply truck replacements for Y2K3 wink_o.gif all 3 replace the supply trucks smile_o.gif

is it possible to make these trucks carry equipment? like I dunno jeeps small tanks howitzers and small stuff.

also is it me or do these trucks have poor steering and turning controls??

For me I make wide real wide turns

anyone else notice this ?

is it possible to make these trucks carry equipment? like I dunno jeeps small tanks howitzers and small stuff.

also is it me or do these trucks have poor steering and turning controls??

For me I make wide real wide turns

anyone else notice this ?

You need to slow down before turning these things.  It's a large truck, not a jeep or HMWWV.

As far as cargo. In the full release I plan on adding things like ammocrates, MLRS rockets etc.

really nice work i must say

keep it up

i also would like to see a minelayer who is working, if it is interesting for you

Excellent work, guys!

Just one thing I found odd... that engine sound is wheezing like hell... does it really sound like IRL?? I mean, compared to BIS's Scud launcher and the BW_Mod MAN 8x8 wheel trucks, this one seems to wheeze too much...

IRL, those diesels do have a very high pitched sound. I've had the privledge of working on, and riding in USAF HEMMTs.

ahhhhh Combat! is at it again!! once again top notch addons... what do u mean you dont have your own troops YET??? lol. I cant wait for those HummVees!!!!!! make it ur signature release.. flagship or whatever.. BAS rules Air.. Combat! rules everything ground!! way to go!

Very nice gear here...you guys are my favorite addon team right now biggrin_o.gif

So since you already have a refuel version, are you planning on ammo and repair versions? That would be very sweet, as I imagine their cargo capacity dwarfs that of the 5 tons.

Hmmmm don't they use HEMMT cabs to tow Patriot launchers, too?

rudedog - thats cool, add some eye candy in them - lovely stuff...

also, the suspension on them seems awesome, as in, are you using some scripting for it? because they handle the lumps and bumps lovely smile_o.gif