Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Delta Force 1.00 released at Flashpoint.ru

Will they ever see the light of day? You gave the community the marine AH-1, why not the PJ's?

Will they ever see the light of day? You gave the community the marine AH-1, why not the PJ's?

they did rock.gif were in the hell have i been?

OK, here's a quick situation update. BDUs have been redrawn, both desert and woodland, they look more authentic now IMO. So, i plan to release both Delta 1.10 update with new textures and slightly redone MICH and the Rangers 1.50... quite a way to go there, but the result promises to be worth the wait.

I haven't touched the groin area yet... too much work for a quick update. The Rangers would have untucked shirts, since it looks rather nice.

Well, if you're going to touch the groin, for God's sake, be careful! biggrin_o.gif

Seriously though, BDU's will NEVER be tucked in, in real life.

Well, if you're going to touch the groin, for God's sake, be careful!  biggrin_o.gif

LOL, mate, i didn't notice i've made such a grave mistake smile_o.gif I promise to be careful in the future.  wink_o.gif

wink_o.gif As long as it's not my groin, by all means, do as you like.

I love your work man. You kick so much ass.

I was wondering... I noticed you don't have a silenced designated marksman. Do you think that you might make one? Just slap a suppressor can on that M14.

Also, is there any hope you might do some other Deltas equipped with M14 variants, like the Rock SOPMOD? There is quite a bit of renewed interest in 7.62mm weapons by SOCOM units, because of the much higher range and knockdown power, compared to the 5.56mm M16/M4.

*edit: Check this out! http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=12632

Sounds good laser, keep up the top work

A little quiz... try to find a sniper on this here pic smile_o.gif

sniper1.JPG

Ah, here he is...

sniper2.JPG

wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

reminds me of my where's waldo collection  tounge_o.gif

Wow. Awesome work laser! These guys are awesome...they really feel like special forces. They just look cool and are very well done.

My only complaint is in regards to desert schemes-the coloring on weapons seems a bit off, and the for some reason to me the desert units seem to have an almost "shiny" look to them.

I personally prefer INQ or BAS weapons, but other than those few things they are perfect.

Well, if you're going to touch the groin, for God's sake, be careful! biggrin_o.gif

Actually BDUs do get tucked in the trousers, when your doing lots of repelling, if you notices a fair number of troops have taken the lower pockets off their BUD top and stiched then up on the arms because you can't use them if your wearing a repelling harness. Not to mention you might get injured in the groun without them tucked in or get snagged which I've done once and took a 30 ft drop from a huey. You have to wear your repelling rig very tight almost tight enough to restric blood circulation.

Well, I've been wide-eyed, and bushy-tailed around the US military for more than thirty years, and I've NEVER seen BDU's tucked in. Now, maybe that's a Army thing, but I've never seen the USAF, USN, or USMC do such a thing. And as I understand it, the reason for the switch of the lower blouse cargo pockets had to do with the straps of the load bearing gear/ruck sacks/armor vests impeding any access to pocket on the fron of the blouse.

BTW, the newest BDU designs already have the pockets stitched to the upper arm.

I'm not saying your wrong, mind. wink_o.gif I've just never seen it, photo'd, or otherwise.

A+ work Laser, A+. smile_o.gif You've matched the guillie perfectly to the envoirment in Flashpoint and ontop of that made one that looks real. smile_o.gif

A couple question; Will there be "pre-MICH era", ie PASGT helmet equiped rangers in the pack, similar to like you did in the Delta pack with that "Blackhawk down era" helmet thingmie? Also if so, will there be any M16A2 and M16A2/M203?

The A4 wouldn't fit in the late 80's early 90's era as you undoubtly know. As his weapon pack is party based on Earls, an A4 would be a likly possiblility. So my question about A2 was tied to my first question.

An A2 with a M203 certainly wouldn't go amiss on these units. Nor would it go amiss on any other unit. The only M16A2 with an M203 I am aware of is the BIS one sad_o.gif

There is one in INQ's pack (at least in the paa/pac version) though I'd prefer if it was uniform with the other weapons, ie included in the rangers weapon pack. Not a demand, just a wish. smile_o.gif