Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Delta Force 1.00 released at Flashpoint.ru

Moron, you wanted me to flame you so you could draw attention away from your stupid assumptions. You're about as sincere as George W. Bush.

So what does the average gamer(you) who gets off on M733's and protecs have to offer the community?

Nothing, because you thought i was nothing just like you. This has gone on far enough.

You two quit it now or Placebo will pimp slap you both. And don't bring dubya into this! wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I have inspiration for a new sig now.

WHO GIVES A *BLEEP*??

im flattered you threw me in your sig.. now ill be remember'd forever. I guess since you gave your Desert Skins and wrote up a config your the man now huh??? lol be 4real.

how about adding this in your sig as my quote..

IM a big dork who used my C++ skills to code up a config and replace all the western stuff..Now ima Addon Maker!

not knocking what you did for what you did, im knocking it because you think your important for doing it. smile_o.gif

Look im sorry you couldnt argue your way out of your own circular logic...why do you have to take that out on me? It's not my fault you're that way. wow_o.gif

guys. . guys. . GUYS!!!!

listen. . .there will be absolutly NO FIGHTING!!!

unless i get the chance to sell tickets first blues.gif

if yall are gonna act like this at least i can benifit from the moral and public demise that this fight shall bring upon the fourms.

so anyway. ..tickets go on sale tonight @ 6pm GST for $1.50 USD a peice (children under 8 admited free)

guys. . guys. . GUYS!!!!

listen. . .there will be absolutly NO FIGHTING!!!

unless i get the chance to sell tickets first  blues.gif

if yall are gonna act like this at least i can benifit from the moral and public demise that this fight shall bring upon the fourms.

so anyway. ..tickets go on sale tonight @ 6pm GST for $1.50 USD a peice (children under 8 admited free)

2 adults tickets plz. biggrin_o.gif

Why would you want two adult tickets...Could you be like me and suffer from insomnia so your girlfriend/wife is sleeping while your on this forum...Oh why cant i sleep... sad_o.gif.Or maybe your in a differant time zone... wink_o.gif

Why would you want two adult tickets...Could you be like me and suffer from insomnia so your girlfriend/wife is sleeping while your on this forum...Oh why cant i sleep... sad_o.gif.Or maybe your in a differant time zone... wink_o.gif

yeah i got insomnia maybe1 ticket then biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif and iam on now cuz iam trying to get tired

Ticket.jpg

alright we got one ticket sold

who else is in? come on folks it'll be a great night, bring the kids along too there will be a game room for them to play in while you enjoy the fight

Ok I think its time for me to do something stupid enough to make everyone on the forum mad...

Image removed.

BikeCop WL+1 for posting image mocking handicapped people.

Silent Pro & Landwarrior87 WL+1 & 24hr PR for flaming/flame baiting which for one thing resulted in the thread being spammed.

Spammers of this thread, consider yourselves fortunate I refrained from giving you all a WL, do the makers of this addon really deserve such disrespect?

Every one was acting stupid placebo.That image was supposed to be a message to those who are stupid enough to argue on the internet.I wouldnt think you would understand.

In fact I hoped for it.If your gonna act like saddam shooting me in the head and making me the example while the others were acting as imature as a 4 year old.If you do not like me then kick me out.I tried to long to get on this forum and there is nothing great in it but fights and rants against each other.

Ehhh people. Why does every thread turn sour like that? Why do u keep fighting? Go for a walk if u can't stand it.

I think there should be even more severe punishment for that. There is no civilised thread of lately.

I concuer.Eat some ice cream or something.I am leaving I dont need to be here if all I am going to get out of it is ranting and fighting heck there might as well be a war.

And people wonder why the boys at BAS started to take more notice of girls..........

Nice work Laser.

IIRC we did make some USAF PJ's, which never got released, if you are keen to make them it might be worth buzzing ebud and seeing if he is able to help you with some skins or something, no guarantees though...

TJ

I'd love to see some screenies, if possible. It's too bad they never saw the light of day.