Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Delta Force 1.00 released at Flashpoint.ru

Actually, M16A2 and M16A2/M203 are present in the current version of the weapon pack. Check the readme for class names.

I did rely heavily on Ghost Recon sniper texture set whilst making my ghillie sniper textures, but model is entirely new. I also used actual OFP foliage to help this unit to blend in nicely... but it looks best on Malden. Need to try it on Nogova yet. Also planned is the desert ghillie version.

Thats a nice way to get ones wishes granted... even befor they are spoken. biggrin_o.gif Thanks! Silly me for not looking through the classes befor asking crazy_o.gif

These look really nice on HYK's 85 soldiers too. smile_o.gif

There was no thread dedicated to the Rangers for Laser so i brought this one to light again. Laser i saw the pics of your new rangers on ofp.info and they kick a whole lot of buttox. I mean that! Man, those rangers are way cool. I saw the delta update in there too, i think. Thanks for taking the advice about untucking the bdu's this time around. As a producer of hip hop i know its hard when people criticize your products but sometimes you should just go with what the people think and see how it looks because sometimes they may be right. You can be sure that the changes you've made are pretty right so far. I like them alot. I was just wondering, when you do the addon and you go into the role select screen, what shows up? Will it say Ranger or Ranger and then weapon or just Team Leader M16 or just weapon or what? I also wanted to mention that I think that the forest camouflage on the vest of the desert units in some pics looks a little bright to me. Specifically the ranger on the left in the picture named lsr_rangers02.jpg.

lsr_rangers02.jpg

But I love how you didn't make every ranger identical. I see in this picture one guy has on a brown vest/flak jacket whatever.

Lovely stuff, Laser you amaze me all the time.

Any chance of some radically new models for resistance OPFOR, I'm fedup of Russians and Americans fighting in game, and some nicely revolutionary guerrillas at your standards would be really nice. biggrin_o.gif

Of course, the problem I have is that there its not decent resistance units that would work well in a dessert theme, nothing of Lasers quality. wink_o.gif

@CERO.

yeaaa y havent we been talking bout the rangers!!! they look like the best units ive ever seen for ofp:r. Tell us something laser!