Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

DXDLL 1.0 (not Geforce MX compatible)

unfortunately my browser refuses to download from that site...

Until we know how to calculate the checksums for other textures they are fine.

haha, so it was not only me trying to hack my dxdll   tounge_o.gif

Ive got a compaq presario 2200 with a celeronM1.4ghz, 512MB ram and a intelmobile graphics setup....

Im pretty sure it cant run this, since Ive allready tried, Im just wondering if anyine knows what could be done to get it to work.

Love the reflrctions but i have alittle prob with Postprocessing, with Anti-Aliasing turned on my fps drops to the floor, this a know'n raddy problem or should i try some different drivers? (9800pro)

Thx in advance

I got a question.It may be asked and answered.But not completely.

Next week i plan to buy a new graphics card and i want to know how do the following cards work with DXDLL.Here are the cards:

GeforceFX 5200 and 5500

Radeon 9600 SE or PRO.

Yeah dude they work.

All of them have Direct X 8/9 Support. DxDll uses Direct X 8 so those Graphic Cards all work with DXDLL.

edit:

I would buy a Radeon 9600 Pro, faster than the 2 Geforce I think. smile_o.gif

How to fix this? in first screen without dxdll everything smooth but on second

http://img167.exs.cx/img167/8080/dxdll9qk.jpg

I think he's talking about the jaggies caused by not having anti-aliasing enabled.

Unfortunately, thats how any game looks without AA enabled, and Kegetys stated somewhere that having post-processing enabled turns AA off by default  sad_o.gif

First pic is with DXDLL. tounge_o.gif

Notice the reflection.

you can have all reflections without jaggedness, its only post-processing that disables AntiAliasing

Share you post-processing settings !!!!! tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Seen some screens out there that look amazing

jaggedness... even keygetis screnns on first page is less jagged image... in my OFP.... with this postoprocessing on far distance hiils look like stairs :P

Same here, all the nice effects and stuff and then no anti aliasing, my ofp looks way to edgy that way, i got a Sapphire Radeon 9600Pro.

Any ideas?

What application do people use to view screenshots taken withDXDLL, nothing I have will open them. sad_o.gif

I believe it is a photoshop file..(I think) and you can open it with InfranView. (I think)...that's what I heard. I don't really use DXDLL cause my video card.  sad_o.gif

Oh btw, InfranView is free. wink_o.gif

I have a big problem with DXDLL. I have a Geforce 6600 GT and i installed DXDLL correctly but in OFP i had the orginal watertextures and no waterreflection but the other graficoptions work???. Sry but my english is bad:crazy: Help me plz ;)

I have a big problem with DXDLL. I have a Geforce 6600 GT and i installed DXDLL correctly but in OFP i had the orginal watertextures and no waterreflection but the other graficoptions work???. Sry but my english is bad:crazy: Help me plz ;)

I dont get it rock.gif , You mean you cant enable water reflections in the configurator? Because it works very well for me though i dont use it all the time. I have 67.66 forceware beta's smile_o.gif .