Sign in to follow this  
dm

BAS Tonali SF and BTR-T

Geez..if we wanted those BAS SEALs that bad maybe we should use reverse psychology on BAS... yeah.."Hey BAS!!, F@CK YOUR SEALs, WE DON'T WANT THEM!!" tounge_o.gif

Oh my, downloading... the last units from BAS, and from what i already saw i think they will once again put a smile on me face, in a couple seconds i will be placing these in my folders and fire up my editor to check them out, you know that feeling we get before trying out something good, but on the other hand it will be the last time for a very long time if not permanently so its kinda sad/strange to know these will be the last... still thank you for everything, the teasers, the hype, the incredible work, detail and research, everything delivered by you guys. Hope you will stick around too eh?

Thank you smile_o.gif .

if the addons are locked then how come i can edit the config files and they work ing the game still? rock.gif

Geez..if we wanted those BAS SEALs that bad maybe we should use reverse psychology on BAS... yeah.."Hey BAS!!, F@CK YOUR SEALs, WE DON'T WANT THEM!!"  tounge_o.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA I was laughing on the floor for 8 minutes!

toasty I meant to ask if they were bundled with the addon but then I realized the seperate link meant "no" :P

tank.jpg

Geez..if we wanted those BAS SEALs that bad maybe we should use reverse psychology on BAS... yeah.."Hey BAS!!, F@CK YOUR SEALs, WE DON'T WANT THEM!!" tounge_o.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA I was laughing on the floor for 8 minutes!

:P

biggrin_o.gif thanks blackdog..I try

Well quality wise they are superb, the models are fantastic and look alot better than everything they have done before, the boots, legs, colars, no more squary backs tounge_o.gif , etc... and the textures are very detailed and look incredible too. These are a masterpiece and if we replace their equipment they can be used has other forces too wink_o.gif These mercenary forces can also be a good oponent force to other top notch quality units like the marpats, great potential they have, shame we wont see a delta/ranger update of this calible. Awsome smile_o.gif .

I have a questions about the weapons. Are ALL of the MARPAT Russian weapons included? I am just trying to compile a list of weapon names and the magazines and I don't want to include anything that's not suposed to be there.

Thanks,

Monty

All the used weapons are in the readme (along with the correct ammo)

However, ALL of Earls weapons are included in the JAM Bridge, check out Digital Grenade for the full listing.

Quote[/b] ]this addon is clean as far as I know, but there could be a bug.

no offence anyone, but locking addons makes the user uneasy.

Well, anyone who has VBS could *probably* use getvalue to pull the important data straight out of the config, then write their own version with custom settings... wink_o.gif

And I love these units, they arrived just when I needed them biggrin_o.gif .

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." -- George Patton

Fair winds and following sea, BAS. See ya in OFP2.

Quote[/b] ]this addon is clean as far as I know, but there could be a bug.

no offence anyone, but locking addons makes the user uneasy.

Well, anyone who has VBS could *probably* use getvalue to pull the important data straight out of the config, then write their own version with custom settings... wink_o.gif

And I love these units, they arrived just when I needed them biggrin_o.gif .

Hey M21man, money is kinda tight with the Bush regime and all you think you can send me YOUR copy of VBS biggrin_o.gif

What is VBS? I have been meaning to ask this for a while. rock.gif

its OFP on steroids for rich people...if you buy everything for it is like over 500 dollars..think the term is Virtual Battlefield System..might be wrong though

Quote[/b] ]Hey M21man, money is kinda tight with the Bush regime and all you think you can send me YOUR copy of VBS

Yeah those tax cuts killed me. Don't blame Bush becuse you're broke!

Back on topic. I am curious how long it takes to put an addon like this together. How long did you guys work on this?

Monty

Yeah those tax cuts killed me. Don't blame Bush becuse you're broke!

LOL..he tax cuts won't but his foriegn policy excuse me, lack of one may...but yeah back on topic..

Worked on these guys off and on since Feb.

I wanted to do mercs, but not 20 different sets of textures. So I incorporated them into the TDF.

Three versions later and this is what you see. Visually, I worked on everything but the weapons. Countless hours working in OFP Anmimator tweaking points for the bis animations to try and minimize the bulging, knife edge arms, etc. I did iteration upon iteration of texture changes, model edits, etc. DM and Rom worked on the configs, Rom worked on the mission conversions and script editing (after I edited Nag's missions to use them)The BT textures were just my camo under Sebastians great textures for the BT. If you have the option to use an addon like this, why not?

This is my last piece of work for OFP. Believe it or not I did spend an ungodly amount of hours working on these guys. And to whomever said they're just Tonal reskins... pull your head out and take a look at them in-game. God, some people don't even deserve the air they breath. Not liking them is fine, but being a prick about it is a different.

Thanks to the people who gave constructive criticism, and to those who are disappointed, I'm sorry if these are not to your liking.

And to those who wanted Seals? You would not like them as they were these guys with woodland and desert camo, pouches such as the De/Ra, helmets like the de/ra, scout swimmer vests, etc. Basically there guys "Americanized". Myself and Wetwork did a helluva job on them. But thats another story.

About the locking. Don't like it? Bitch to me. I asked for it to be locked.

The complaints about an updated De/Ra pack to be this good. Well, I made the De/Ra and I used them and the new Man model BIS released to make these. Not much changed in quality from the de/ra to these guys other than the legs and custom textures.

Glad some of you can appreciate an interesting addon like these guys. And to some of you... you made the decision to not work on anything else so much easier.

Worked on these guys off and on since Feb.

I wanted to do mercs, but not 20 different sets of textures. So I incorporated them into the TDF.

Three versions later and this is what you see. Visually, I worked on everything but the weapons. Countless hours working in OFP Anmimator tweaking points for the bis animations to try and minimize the bulging, knife edge arms, etc. I did iteration upon iteration of texture changes, model edits, etc. DM and Rom worked on the configs, Rom worked on the mission conversions and script editing (after I edited Nag's missions to use them)The BT textures were just my camo under Sebastians great textures for the BT. If you have the option to use an addon like this, why not?

This is my last piece of work for OFP. Believe it or not I did spend an ungodly amount of hours working on these guys. And to whomever said they're just Tonal reskins... pull your head out and take a look at them in-game. God, some people don't even deserve the air they breath. Not liking them is fine, but being a prick about it is a different.

Thanks to the people who gave constructive criticism, and to those who are disappointed, I'm sorry if these are not to your liking.

And to those who wanted Seals? You would not like them as they were these guys with woodland and desert camo, pouches such as the De/Ra, helmets like the de/ra, scout swimmer vests, etc. Basically there guys "Americanized". Myself and Wetwork did a helluva job on them. But thats another story.

About the locking. Don't like it? Bitch to me. I asked for it to be locked.

The complaints about an updated De/Ra pack to be this good. Well, I made the De/Ra and I used them and the new Man model BIS released to make these. Not much changed in quality from the de/ra to these guys other than the legs and custom textures.

Glad some of you can appreciate an interesting addon like these guys. And to some of you... you made the decision to not work on anything else so much easier.

so this means that we get a "reskinned" seals, instead of reskinning TDF troops? rock.gifwow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

so this means that we get a "reskinned" seals, instead of reskinning TDF troops? rock.gif  wow_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

yeah, that's exactly what I said. wink_o.gif

I made the new Seals after I made these guys.