Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

County Sheriff Police car

crownvics.jpg

I've finally gotten around to taking some pictures.... is this the kind that you need?

very nice car smile_o.gif It could pass for a really nice looking stealth police intercepter.

What we could use right now is interior profile pictures. Is the inside vinyl? Most police cars have vinyl back seats for...ehhh "reason" Easier to clean up...

No, unfortunetly it's cloth... do all police interceptors have vinyl, or just some?

most do, however i've notice that alot of cop cars have cloth front seats and vinyl back seats. biggrin_o.gif I guess they do like thier comfort

this car looks interesting hope it comes out soon

Looks awesome-I'd also like to see some SWAT units too smile_o.gif

would be kl if u could make that police car with new dominion tank police car skin

I don't know what this is but I put the pic here for reference in case anyone is interested.

capt.flco10309061721.hurricane_frances_flco103.jpg

Tampa, Fla., police officers drive along Bayshore Blvd., in

Tampa, as the remnants of Hurricane Frances cause water to

spill over the sea wall Monday morning Sept. 6, 2004. (AP

Photo/Chris O'Meara)

yup V100. Look at the (folded back) ram attached to the nose. This vehicle is used to ram your door out. That's why it's armored and such, because it's used in very dangerous situation.

CBT has a V100 in the to do list along with the M114A1. and M551A1.

Maybe _after_ they get released onecould ask nicely if it could be reskined for police units. Might wanna find Vits Newschopper addon, and reskin it in black, I tried once for FBI, but lost it with a hd death..

Please don't spam threads and dig them up needlessly. If the addon is going to be released, the author will create an appropriate topic (or contact a mod to reopen this one) when he is ready.

Demanding things does NOT work. mad_o.gif