Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

County Sheriff Police car

I'll offer again, in case my post was skipped over (if not, sorry, just trying to help).  My dad owns a Black '04 Crown Vic, and I could maybe help with textures, not applying them but getting them (if you follow me).

so, what ur saying is that you can make textures for us?

EDIT: If so, great. Contact me on MSN if u can. (click the butterfly at the bottom of this post ;))

Quote[/b] ]WackyIraqi Posted on July 07 2004,20:18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think what he is saying is he can take photos for anyone who wishes to convert them into textures.

Quote[/b] ]WackyIraqi Posted on July 07 2004,20:18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think what he is saying is he can take photos for anyone who wishes to convert them into textures.

Yes, that's what I meant. I've never learned texturing, so all I could be is a source for photo's.

Well, Delta Hawk lives in texas so he's got all the photos covered ;) but we REALLY need a good and dedicated texturer!

Well, Delta Hawk lives in texas so he's got all the photos covered ;) but we REALLY need a good and dedicated texturer!

Alright, but the offer is still on the table, if you need pictures let me know.

Looks great! I, too, have every police addon for OFP.

I am lloking forward to seeing this beauty and agree that their should be a model that can be custom painted.

A suggestion, if you could do a B4C Camaro intercepter that would be awsome!

BTW: Check out this website for pics of many types of police cars.

http://www.sspmustang.org/gallery.htm

thank you for ur comment bratty, i just wish i could texture wink_o.gif  

homefry, we might need some good reference pics, can u get like some preveiw pics of ur car?

About the camaro, i would love to make one!!!  but that's too much work on an already small group.  But if we get more ppl, i would happily make a camaro

homefry, we might need some good reference pics, can u get like some preveiw pics of ur car?

Sure, just let me find my digital camera, and I'll get at it. Any special requests, or just some general pics?

OMG we really need a skinner... I can't believe that we don't have one that can help.

I will be willing to do something for this mod - I should be able to have the time as I am soon to have five days off in a row from work.

I am quite confident about the actual textures (external at least) but can anyone find me a tutorial on how to actually map the textures to the car componants?

Any help would be appreciated as I am sure everyone wants to get this show on the road.

and god knows you guys don't want to see a British Police Car as the default colour scheme

Hey having the British Police paintwork would be cool!

Wooh go England lol

I'm glad someone likes our new national paint scheme!

@ DELTA HAWK - Can you send me the basic model as you have it so far. I can start trying to learn how to skin the models as no one else has come forward... If you reply to this I'll know you're interested and I'll PM you my special 10mb storage email address!

I'd like to help (especially with the camaro) but I don't have any editing skills, but if you need research, pics, or anything like that I can help.

Hi Delta Hawk,

The model for the Crown Victoria is amazing and i'm sorry that you have not been able to secure a good texture artist etc if i had any skill in this department then i would gladly lend a hand as i would for anyone.

I have been inside a police pursuit vehicle (no not in the back seat or even the driving seat crazy_o.gif ) but as a passenger in a job i had to do and these babies are fast and real smooth on the road, a credit to the car industry.

I hope you get your texture artist soon so we can see all this hard work in the game.

By the way how is the Petersbilt coming along ?

PH

homefry, what year/color is your crown vic?  Can u get just a preview picture of the whole car so we can see what it looks like.  U can send it to me via email smoothbore120@hotmail.com

If anyone can get high res pictures of a 2000-04 white Crown Victoria, that will be great.  I wish we could do a camaro, but we don't have enough resources for it sad_o.gif

privateer, contact me via email so we can take about it.

About my Peterbilt, w'd u think?  It's not finished though, the inside still needs to be textured.

pete2.jpg

If I was able to get you a person to model it could you do the camaro?  I think he may be able to do textures as well....

Or if you could do a model I would learn to texture!

Keep up the great work!

yes, the trailer towing does work...not perfect, but it does work.

intercepter, i would like to make a camaro model if ur willing to texture it. it'd be some time before i can get around to it though.

not a problem, I got a friend who does textures in other programs and has a little o2 experence that is willing to help.

I'm glad someone likes our new national paint scheme!

@ DELTA HAWK - Can you send me the basic model as you have it so far. I can start trying to learn how to skin the models as no one else has come forward... If you reply to this I'll know you're interested and I'll PM you my special 10mb storage email address!

lol, special 10mb storage......:p you can get free yahoo with 100mb storage bud, and i also have webhosting with unlimited space for us already, and for backup my gmail account (wait, should have told you that, now u guys will want an invite! NOOOOOOO!):p And No Offence meant man..... And, from what I'm reading here, it looks like you are on the team, welcome if you are, if not....#@($ YOU!!!!! (:P) j/k and thanks for the support guys, we'll get these vehicles out to the dealerships (ofp news websites) soon so you guys can go take them for some test drives smile_o.gif

Any help is better than none. contact me by email intercepter, we work something out.

homefry, what year/color is your crown vic?  Can u get just a preview picture of the whole car so we can see what it looks like.  U can send it to me via email smoothbore120@hotmail.com

I think its either 2004 or a little lower, not under 2000 I know that... It's black though, not white... but most of the state cop cars around here are black or dark blue, only the town's are white.

I'll have a look for my elusive digital camera and have a go at it.

EDIT: It's my father's, not mine, so i'll have to go over to his house to get some pics... but it shouldn't take to long.

@ WackyIraqi

...clearly you don't quite understand irony... never mind eh - there's still time for you to learn!  wink_o.gif

Thanks for the welcome though, and you know I'll be up for a test drive

p.s. were you high on a sugar rush or something when you wrote your last message? biggrin_o.gif