Mister Frag

OFP videography

Hey guys..

Well the time has come to an end.. where i stop making movies for ofp sad_o.gif Moving forward to ArmA.. Had so many good times in ofp. Now i can say that OFP has really changed my life smile_o.gif And it will always be a part of my life in the future too. I'll tell about it my children and they will tell it to they're children.. so ofp will live for ever biggrin_o.gif

Screens:

Image0.jpgImage1.jpg

Image2.jpgImage3.jpg

Youtube:

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>

</span></span></span>

Download:

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Download High RES from OFPMM FTP [50mb]</span></span></span>

Excellent movie Kenwort! smile_o.gif

Looking forward to seeing you joining the ArmA side of video making from now on ... inlove.gif

congratz Kenwort thumbs-up.gif

cool intro xmas_o.gif

great movie man. brought back some memories of the good ol' days of OFP *reflects on the days of CTI*......... good times inlove.gif

"Bullet Hurricane"

Plz watch.

Thank you. smile_o.gif

what unit addons is this?

My first film using Operation Flashpoint. It's called Faces of War, and it's about Two opposing soldiers during World War 2.

I hope everyone enjoys it.

what unit addons is this?

hyk soldiers

sgh mogadishu

mapfact oil addon

xcam script

Thank you:)

" 2.8 Years Later " - Operation Flashpoint -

Plz watch it.

P.S. OFP is not die.

@ Edelweiss your vid was very good! I'vejust come back to OFP after a long absence! And you right when you say"ofp is not dead" It's still fresh as a daisy notworthy.gif

edelweiss.. That was pure amazing.

>action man, Blazin,

I'm grad you have fun.

" Cold war Crisis II " - Operation Flashpoint -

Plz watch it.

It's not zombie movie:(

But I hope you like this

Thank you,

Here's the sequel to my previous video. Translation: "The war just continues". Had to name it somehow related to my previous video...

It might be not as good as the previous one, as we didn't have as much free time to play like last time, but I guess it is better than nothing.

Starring: Rellikki, Landser-Tommi, lATE, Blazin

Music by: Korpiklaani

Addons used: FDF Mod v.1.4, Kegetys' DXDLL, HiSky

And I'm terribly sorry, Blazin, that I didn't credit you with the correct name. You weren't online when I was editing the video... but as you're using that nickname here in the BI forums, people should know who I am talking about.

Yay I'm in there! Among the chaos.

Meh it doesn't matter, I was in a moany mood when you asked about the name anyway =P so it doesn't really matter.

And yay for the music, I love Korpiklaani, Im going to see them on the 21st... Hopefully...