Mister Frag

OFP videography

@Supershooter

Is your video dark, or is that just my settings?

@Supershooter

Is your video dark, or is that just my settings?

ur settings i think smile_o.gif

i cant bebothred to finish my videos, i need some inspiration. or ArmA ...

hm... i have something to show you movie makers and to ask you, if it could be possible to make something like:

A must see

xmas_o.gif OFP WW2 addons movie

Plz look it.

Map: Normandy island

Addons:WWIIEC,Lib,Inv44,etc.

Music:"Eversleeping" -Xandria

Thank you.

I tried contacting the site staff on the info email address, but I have gotten no response in the past week, so i'll post it here.

I played almost exclusively on the ofp.info server over the summer, during the BAS term of addons. I took a bunch of screenshots and videos while playing because that's my nature. Well, I figured i'd try my hand at WMM and make it into a collage with a musical background. You'll have to give me some slack, as this is my first attempt at anything like this. However, I think you'll all find some way to appreciate it.

I hosted it on Youtube so you can all see it now, but I still have the entire thing saved and I am able to compress it into just about any size if anyone (including ofp.info) wants to host it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMCqXtMLYi4

Enjoy!

this is very cool video, if only there would be hi-res version... wink_o.gif

That's the highest resolution I could compress it as and get it to fit under Youtube's posting size guidelines. I could compile it uncompressed at the resolution I took everything at (1024 normal aspect) but I don't have anywhere to host it.

ArmA -MM- presents

Hello! and happy new year to those who are still home at computer! I have finished the movie that was ment to be released on christmas but i had some problems so could not release at time. But whateva.. the movie is not as i was planing to make it but the result well.. its.. ahh.. well just look for your self! wink_o.gif Hope you like it becouse this is my last movie on this year! wink_o.gif

Story:

Santa Claus is delivering presents for the people but sudenly he is shot down by russions and is attacked bu them, he trys to escape them immediatly come US soldiers to rescue him.

Screens:

Screenshot1

Screenshot2

Screenshot3

Screenshot4

Download:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD [138mb] </span></span>

Ha ha, sounds like a great story line Kenwort. Loved all your previous videos, dwnloading right now.

By the way the screenshots you posted seem to be all the same.

Good work.

hello. i really feel bad about the situation around operation flashpoint 1 right now. thats why i made a movie about how i think the consicuences will go. comments are very welcome.

i hope it will make people a bit awake about what can happen

ps. i would apreacciate it very much if this would be posted on ofp.info headlines

Just wondering......what program do you use or recommend for compressing OFP movies?

@johnbeyer

Hell no, it's not even smelling of OFP era end. Long live OFP.

But, i like to play not original, i mean i like to play it with slx, ffur and other mods, what to say about addons.

You know, it just looks, feels and is more modern.

There's no eng Arma version, arma code is improving, i don't have good enough PC, so i'm sticking with ofp smile_o.gif

BIS created a game or should we call it combat simulator, which went through these years... I just don't want these years were gone.

2001 the begining, 2007 and still no end welcome.gif

P.S. oh yeah, in this year(2007) we will be celebrating 6 years world of OFP, i just don't remember the exact date smile_o.gif