Mister Frag

OFP videography

Kenwort, that vid is so incrediblely amazing that i can barely believe it wow_o.gif seriously , i think BIS should employ you to promote their future works notworthy.gif

congratulations !

Good one m8.. the idea is good.. i hope you will make rally movie2

And i suggest to you:

1) Use more angles

2) Less show time ( shown 2 - 5 sec)

3) Use more sounds

4) Dont over load it with effects

GL wink_o.gif

I was going to make a car race video, or car show video on tonal after my next bhd video..

very nice and also Kenwort very nice movie you got there.

Nice Videos guys, Matts your was really good man im impressed with the way it looked and the visuals, afew things I thought "WAH!" when the heli was firing podrockets in slowmotion for around 1minute biggrin_o.gif

But your getting there and by the looks of it your pc will help smile_o.gif

Really incredible movie Kenwort icon14.gif it really shows what OFP with WGL5.1 is all about

Kenwort, that WGL movie (and it really is of high enough quality to use that term) is amazing. The best OFP movie I've seen, from the photography, production, to the special effects, to the soundtrack which is seemlessly integrated into the cinematics.

Excellent stuff thumbs-up.gif

Here you go...

Mirror from -{GOL}-

Haven watched it yet but shall do soon.

Edit - Good vid just watched it. Shame it was rather low quality (resolution wise) however the video on the whole was very good. Would be nice to see sounds mixed and matched in from time to timelike tanks firing and for the nuke at the end.

Anyway the vid has high potential would like to see more vids by you.

Nice work.

Yeah, tried to syncronize it as much as I could, but it was a video of the moment, I filmed it and edited it in just one hour and a half biggrin_o.gif. On the compresion, I did go way overboard there, probably should've sacrificed the size for more quality. You can hardly see the russian tanks advancing into the base overwhelming it. Plus, some of the camera shots weren't the best, might redo it with better quality and everything. The problem is the lag, as you can clearly see when the russian tanks first advance I got a huge slow down in preformance. Oh well, can't have everything I wish for. But I shall improve my stuff.

Might upload some of the other vids in 640x480 biggrin_o.gif.

After i get back from work today im going to finish up the last of the bhd movie so i can start with other things lol.

Good vids there upershooter ejoyed them.

Thought the first was the best.

Would like to see some more vids by you.

Hey guys!

Just a quick question what programm/addon do you use to make those videos? I just watched the WLg movie and it was great! Maybe one of you can point me in the right direction, thank you,

Longstreet

read the credits in the movie confused_o.gif or u blind, it tells you what they used, fraps, photoshop, sony vegas.. look next time hehehe tounge2.gif

Merry Xmas xmas_o.gif