Sign in to follow this  
aviel

Tales of War: CH-34 screens.

hey guys!

i am aviel (tales of war information center leader).

Just to give you a clue whats going on in our top secret addon building hangar... we are releasing you 3 nice pictures of our brand new CH 34.

like mad max said,

we will release the CH-34 in a short piriod of time.

untile than, its just waiting.

oh yes,

this addon has nothing to do with the story line,

this addon is only for fun,

screen1

screen 2

screen 3

So what`s going on with your MOD.Last time I visited your site it said coming soon.Are you preparing a major realese with all your addons,the island and a campaign for us to enjoy?

Tell us a bit more about your progress,would you?

I am a bot confused.

edit: LOL! I mean a bit confused. :P

Does this addon have anything to do with the Delta Force units also being discussed now or are these two addons unrelated?

I would think they're unrelated because isn't the CH-34 an ancient chopper, no longer in use? rock.gif

ya know Avon, i was thinking the same thing, we need a ch34 fro our nam mod, it was used by the early marines... the thing i dont understand is what it has to do with deltas and littlebirds...

Anyways, love the chopper guys! Great Work!

Maybe it's really a 'Back to the Future' mod... crazy_o.gif

That or you're fighting/have an allie goverment who have that as their chopper.

The latter's just to unrealistic though huh tounge_o.gif

if requested, we will relese more screens,

Who cares what it has to do with Delta force addons. TOW makes alot more then just Delta Force addons. They have made lots of great stuff.

I think that this CH-34 looks FANTASTIC!!! It'll be PERFECT for Vietnam missions simulating the early part of the conflict where it was used extensively in combat especially by the US Marine Corp and in support of South Vietnamese troops.

One thing this model could use however is a door gunner. smile_o.gif

I hope you guys release the beta soon.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Looks superb, and just the job for enriching 'Nam scenarios. Keep it up ToW!

There just addons for the public, it dont have to be a theme then that ways expect the unexpected.  tounge_o.gif

Isnt a mod supposed to make a campaign, with a theme, that dictates what types of addons are to be made?

Seems like more and more "mod"s are just guys who make addons together.  rock.gif

(NOT talking about ToW, just in general)

Who cares what it has to do with Delta force addons.  TOW makes alot more then just Delta Force addons.  They have made lots of great stuff.

I think that this CH-34 looks FANTASTIC!!!  It'll be PERFECT for Vietnam missions simulating the early part of the conflict where it was used extensively in combat especially by the US Marine Corp and in support of South Vietnamese troops.

One thing this model could use however is a door gunner.  smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

miles. great idea, i will ask to add a m60 as door gunner, that will be the final toutch

I think the early early versions had a .30 cal as used in WW2 mounted on the doors too... unless I just made that up? Anyway I've DEFFINATELY seen them mounted either side on pylons with rocket pods. We'll most likely add an M60 btw.

Isnt a mod supposed to make a campaign, with a theme, that dictates what types of addons are to be made?

Just hold on for a few. We will announce more soon.

We have been a bit silent the latest time, maybe too silent. But we just want to show that we are still here, still working, not inactive or things like that.

Is that the same Choctaw that I've had sitting in my OFP folder since Tonal was released a little after October last year? biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

There is one of these at the Flying Leathernecks museum in Miramar a couple miles away.... hehe, think thats how I got it in the first place...

Who cares what it has to do with Delta force addons. TOW makes alot more then just Delta Force addons. They have made lots of great stuff.

I think that this CH-34 looks FANTASTIC!!! It'll be PERFECT for Vietnam missions simulating the early part of the conflict where it was used extensively in combat especially by the US Marine Corp and in support of South Vietnamese troops.

One thing this model could use however is a door gunner. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

miles. great idea, i will ask to add a m60 as door gunner, that will be the final toutch

"Get some! Get some! Anyone who runs is a VC! Anyone who stands still is a well-trained VC!"

"Do you shoot women and children?"

"Sometimes."

"How can you shoot women and children?"

"Easy! I just don't lead 'em so much! Hahaha! Ain't war hell! Hahaha!"

Sorry biggrin_o.gif

Hey blackdog. Long time smile_o.gif

Yes it is the same one. Has been held back of different reasons. Hope you can recommend it to the rest of the crowd :P

llooooking forward to those littlebirds and the Delta Force addons. are you guys considering customized weapons? jungle or woodland camo on sniper rifles or the M4's?

Nice got about 50 of them at work from the USMC that are mothballed. Still fun to crawl inside of for lunch.

Hey guys, I thought it'd be pointless making another seperate thread so here goes. The Choctaw is coming along nicely, we've implemented some last minute changes (can't say what wink_o.gif ) and so have been put back a few days. BUT, they're almost ready. We should VERY soon have them ready for a final test and tweak then we'll release 'em! I'll post some new screens in the coming days to keep you upto date on their progress.

Also, if you've got any idea's right now then it's best if you speak up before we finalise the pack and release them into the wilds of the community! Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opporunity to give us your idea's before the final pack, but we'd like some small last second touches to make the job all the more sweet.