Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

Quote[/b] ]"hochmut kommt kurz vor dem Fall"

"Högmod gĺr före fall" In Swedish.

That's what I'm a bit afraid of for the upcoming games for Sweden. Everything here is so hyped up. I'm hoping but not expecting..

smile_o.gif

germans?? you play football?? hihi Zidane vs Germany= 2-0 lol

go home we are the best.

hihihi i'm french and we have the best team with Zidane, Henry, Thuram, Barthez etc.....

Having the best players is not having the best team, or else Greece would have never won against Portugal.

You seem to forget something. This wasnt just an ordinary match, this was high quality dutch strikers (some of the finest in the world) against a famous german defense (known to be iron-like in competitions).

What did you expect, a nice beautiful game with lots of brasilian dancing. Sorry but this match was too important for that.

Behaviours such as Wörms' are totally understandable, and (alas !) common, according to the stakes. Yet I think the FIFA should take advantage of these high-level competitions to reenforce a few basic rules through tough refereeing. After all, you can get a yellow card for kicking the ball after whistling. Why not get one when you grasp the arms and waist of a player ?  crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]"hochmut kommt kurz vor dem Fall"

"Högmod gĺr före fall" In Swedish.

"Hoogmoed komt kort voor de val" In Dutch wink_o.gif

we have the best TEAM, players play together since World Cup 1998 ( france-brasil=3-0 hihihi, remember? ) and euro 2000 ( france italy 2-1, trezeguet kick italy ass ).

watch france-croatia tomorow héhéhé

bye bye

That would be:

Quote[/b] ]Denmark:France 2:0 (1:0)

France:Uruguay 0:0

France:Senegal 0:1 (0:1)

Quote[/b] ]hihihi i'm french and we have the best team with Zidane, Henry, Thuram, Barthez etc.....

Youre French? But surely the French are renowned for their modesty and humility?

tounge_o.gif

btw where were all these French players in the first half of the game against England (and much of the second half), where one the supposed 'best teams in the world' often struggled to make an impact and looked like they were starting to lose hope? France only had victory handed to them on a plate by English mistakes in the last minutes.

As for the Germany- Holland game. The Germans managed to control the limp dutch attacks with usual dull stoicism but when Van Hooijdonk came on the German defence started to look quite shaky.

yes mister Schweizer, french team was very bad in the last world cup, but they can't win all the cup. French player had big head lol

but now its different the last cup give lesson, we must respect all the team.

bye

ps:sorry for my bad english, lessons at school are very difficult looool

Screw, maybe you are forgetting the last world cup!  rock.gif

Yeah, he must have forgotten about all that wink_o.gif

France only had victory handed to them on a plate by English mistakes in the last minut

it's the football man , it's the football. zidane powaaaaaaaaa

Quote[/b] ]The Germans managed to control the limp dutch attacks

Did we watch the same match? I actually saw the germans attacking quite often instead of building a rigid defense line.

And anyone who doesnt play with a 4-person defense against Holland must be crazy!

Or do you want your opponent to shoot 2 goals during the last 10 minutes? rock.gif Who would be that silly? biggrin_o.gif

C'est bon!  smile_o.gif Je veux un photo.  tounge_o.gif

Oi! Shes mine! tounge_o.gif

Holland played the worst game i can remember seeing a Dutch team play.....

France only had victory handed to them on a plate by English mistakes in the last minut

it's the football man , it's the football. zidane powaaaaaaaaa

so if England had to hand it to them, how are you the best? surely you would have beaten England without there help.

Spanish supporters are a fucking disgrace, booing our anthem all the way mad_o.gif

I think up to date all supporters have been a disgrace in this turnament. Far too much boos and whistling - it gets really annoying.

But yes, doing it during the other teams' anthem is especially disgraceful conduct.

Spanish supporters are a fucking disgrace, booing our anthem all the way mad_o.gif

That may be political, not purely football related right...

That may be political, not purely football related right...

But we are friends with almost everyone sad_o.gif

Did you see that tackle by Charisteas wow_o.gif Not bad for a striker smile_o.gif

But we are friends with almost everyone sad_o.gif

Bah, this is football. There are no 'friends' in football. There is no European unity in football.

Sweden will first kick the asses of the mascara-wearing pantsies that call themselves "Italian", then we will crush the Frogs, the Limeys and the Krauts  crazy_o.gif KILL,KILL,KILL  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif   wink_o.gif

Sweden will first kick the asses of the mascara-wearing pantsies that call themselves "Italian", then we will crush the Frogs, the Limeys and the Krauts  crazy_o.gif KILL,KILL,KILL  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif   wink_o.gif

Be quiet you snow munchin ABBA fan... tounge_o.gif.I don't like being called a limey by no one but the Aussies...